Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

GRMusic

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GRMusic

  1. I am ready if she serves quality. The last album was so meh.
  2. Easily. Terrible lyrics, it's abysmal. All the new tracks are underwhelming. Patient Zero is okay, the rest is bland and boring.
  3. I pretty much loved all their albums, but this feels very mid to me. Nothing really stuck after the first listen and I'm just not feeling it.
  4. I love this! So good.
  5. Triumphant comeback song.
  6. Does anyone have the YKTM cover in good quality?
  7. Not when Wrecking Ball exists.
  8. More and more obsessed with every listen, Mildred.
  9. The video is amazing, song is a banger.
  10. Wtf - why? Not enough interest?
  11. 9 tracks :( incredible album cover tho!
  12. I want and need Plastic Hearts 2.0
  13. Ready for new music but never going to a tour again. 90% playback.
  14. As Above is stunning. wow.
  15. What a triumphant comeback. Another 10/10 song.
  16. The instrumental is very "Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway era". But I really like it.
  17. Great name. I just want a new tour and a new album.
  18. Triumphant comeback song.
  19. We should have news about this, once it turns midnight in NZ.
  20. OMG, F*CKING FINALLY!!!! About damn time, didn't like Yaenniver's solo albums... but I love these news.
  21. New album in 7 weeks? Looove that.
  22. No. This is an obvious smash.
  23. Multiple versions are out there.
  24. 5 or 6 for sure, without double checking.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.