Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

15 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Does not seem very enthusiastic about the song's success in my opinion. At least not as much as she used to be. And I am not just taking about the promo. She was the first artist I ever stanned during the Bangerz era and I remember her acting differently for much smaller accomplishments back then. She has made like 7 tweets about this song despite breaking records and being her biggest. Meanwhile she was highly emotionally invested in Youtube records in the day.  :coffee2:

I get growing up but still. 

Miley actually threw a party to celebrate the success of Flowers. :rip: I'm sure she's happy with all the love the song is getting, she's just being lowkey about it on social media like every other Columbia artist. 

4 hours ago, josesuxx said:

But it's not an official release Columbia needs to act now 

They need to get rid of it then, it's literally on her page. :biblio:

Edited by Scars

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

I heard she has an arena booked in Canada in July, so it will probably during summer

The amount of times I’ve seen, “Miley stans getting brave. Don’t be so cocky after she gets 1 hit after a decade!”

Could you imagine the actual terror this forum and Twitter would be if literally anyone else pulled what Flowers did. There’d be non-stop, 20 page long running arguments a day about how cemented the artist’s pop legacy was and how they defied music standards (:rip: ).

Miley’s re-peak + stan discussion in comparison to what songs that did a 3rd of its success is virtually radio silence. Pulling 10 million a month after release is ridiculous and it speaks to how normalized this song’s success is that this doesn’t seem shocking anymore. Ugh she’s so legendary, but at what costs sometimes. :heart:

How is it doing WW ?

Is it 4 weeks no1 in all the big markets ? 

US UK Canada France Germany Australia 

29 minutes ago, West Coast said:

why hasn't she performed this anywhere not even ONCE :priceless:

I feel like she’s doing the same thing that Taylor is doing which is saving it for the tour (if she’s even touring at all :rip:). I hope she’s booking at least SNL performances tho bc of her good relationship with NBC.

On 2/14/2023 at 7:10 AM, CottageHore said:

I feel like she’s intentionally keeping her reactions understated because she recognizes how corny and tacky it looks to appear obsessed with your own commercial success, and maybe her reacting differently in the past influenced this. Even her few tweets about the success seem very intentionally thought out and reserved. She’s trying to maintain the mystique of smashing without being involved in it at all, is my assumption but I lowkey sound like a crazed fan Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

MTE

14 hours ago, wish said:

7 weeks, just like I predicted :chick1:

It's probably staying at #1 until the album release (could be #1 also for the release week, if not another song)

I hope Columbia has planned some promo for this because KB is catching up, it may dethrone it in the next 2 weeks. Although I'm pretty pleased with the success it's had, a cute 6-7 run at #1, it'll probably stay in the top 10 for a while too so it's a big success for her.

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I hope Columbia has planned some promo for this because KB is catching up, it may dethrone it in the next 2 weeks. Although I'm pretty pleased with the success it's had, a cute 6-7 run at #1, it'll probably stay in the top 10 for a while too so it's a big success for her.

It's not just "a big success for her", it's a huge success for anyone.

Where is the Spotify update for Valentine's Day?

16 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Kill Bill closing in

I love seeing Pop on top!! Meaning the top 10 and women!! There were some struggle times for pop for some years 

14 hours ago, pika said:

The amount of times I’ve seen, “Miley stans getting brave. Don’t be so cocky after she gets 1 hit after a decade!”

Could you imagine the actual terror this forum and Twitter would be if literally anyone else pulled what Flowers did. There’d be non-stop, 20 page long running arguments a day about how cemented the artist’s pop legacy was and how they defied music standards (:rip: ).

Miley’s re-peak + stan discussion in comparison to what songs that did a 3rd of its success is virtually radio silence. Pulling 10 million a month after release is ridiculous and it speaks to how normalized this song’s success is that this doesn’t seem shocking anymore. Ugh she’s so legendary, but at what costs sometimes. :heart:

there you are spilling the tea yet again

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

6 hours ago, despy said:

with only one song... still outstreaming some artists 1st day numbers in her 34th day.. very motherlike of her :clap3:

:jonny5:

Crossed 220 million views on Youtube.

7 hours ago, despy said:

i got a new song on the radio

and it goes 5,4,3,2...

1! that's right! it's a number ONE!!

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Cattitude being ahead of its time

200.gif

7 hours ago, despy said:

with only one song... still outstreaming some artists 1st day numbers in her 34th day.. very motherlike of her :clap3:

Now what is this slayage? The way she’s truly the biggest artist in a long ass time whew! I never stopped believing in the living legend, Destiny Hope Cyrus :jonnycat:

Miley Cyrus’ Most-Streamed Songs (on-demand, official) in the U.S.:
970 million, “Party in the U.S.A.” 

898 million, “Wrecking Ball”

759 million, “We Can’t Stop”

468 million, “Malibu”

463 million “23” (Mike WiLL Made-It feat. Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J)

363 million, “The Climb” 356 million, “Midnight Sky”

316 million, “Adore You”

233 million, “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” (Mark Ronson feat. Cyrus)

220 million, “When I Look at You”

203 million, “Prisoner” (feat. Dua Lipa)

196 million, “Slide Away”

182 million, “Flowers”

169 million, “Mother’s Daughter”

167 million, “Don’t Call Me Angel (Charlie’s Angel)” (with Ariana Grande & Lana Del Rey)

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/miley-cyrus-top-songs-albums-ask-billboard-1235255167/

Wrecking Ball is now officially eligible for diamond. :jonny:

Flowers very close to 2x plat already. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.