Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kirby Kirbs

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kirby Kirbs

  1. The album kinda just…ends? Good Things Go doesn't sound like a proper final track to me. That said, I understand that From Zero is more about getting the band comfortable with making new music & touring again. Hopefully once all members get to know each other better, so will the quality of their future material.
  2. Since this thread is closing soon, I'm only here to say that Guilty As Sin deserved to be a single since it seems like this era will end when the tour does as well
  3. Will there ever be a proper "deluxe" edition for this album? Not a big fan of the naming scheme on streaming services and I'm tired of adding then deleting and re-adding
  4. ugh YES i've been looking forward to this song for months. It sounds like something from XCX World
  5. Definitely better than MOTS. This album feels like a good mixture of both Mylo Xyloto & Ghost Stories, very warm and positive without being too in your face at times like certain moments on MOTS. It came out at just the right time when I had just decided to surround myself with happiness after a long period of constant sadness.
  6. I kinda want another remix album like Club FN just to keep the era going for a bit more. It's such a shame things are fizzling out like this
  7. lately i've been enjoying Midnights a lot more than i used to. TTPD definitely helped filling in the gaps on Midnights where she left them vague delibrately or she herself was unsure of her feelings on the situation at the time.
  8. Are we potentially looking at an EP release à la TFM? She pretty much considers TFM itself as an album
  9. I'm definitely intrigued by the concept but I hope the tracklist flows well since the songs are so different from each other sonically. Maybe each decade will have a seperate section with interludes in between?
  10. I still have vivid memories of listening to a horrible quality audio of The Good The Bad & The Boring on youtube over 10 years ago and now we're here !!! I don't have a record player though
  11. having I Hate It Here X The Lakes pro-recording is a godsend really She's probably saving The Manuscript X Red and Fresh Out Of Hammer X High Infidelity for the future too. Personally I would love Clara Bow X The Lucky One and Robin X Never Grow Up as well.
  12. need the remix album asap bc i overplayed the OG album already
  13. The bridge of Peter has the same effect on me as the one from Last Kiss. I just spiral & cry every single time I sing along to them
  14. Their upcoming single produced by A.G. Cook & Bloodpop is insaneeee
  15. I've been enjoying a few songs from the EPs already but I'm pleasantly surprised by how great these songs are together as a complete body of work. The boppier tracks are very The Kick by Foxes-coded as well.
  16. Definitely the best video of the era so far. The scene where they removes her from the wedding reminds me of Gwen Stefani in It's My Life video
  17. Need her to do a TTPD live/acoustic album since so many of the tour renditions absolutely ate up the originals, namely Chloe or Sam and I Hate It Here x The Lakes mashup
  18. I didn't care about this song particularly when she performed it back then but when I heard the album version for the 1st time, I just bawled my eyes out. So glad she's finally releasing the video after weeks of waiting
  19. I need something like A Lesser Man. ugh one of his best songs and it was for The Idol of all things
  20. So that really is the album cover after all? I don't mind it that much since it's iconic at the end of the day but the album photoshoot is way too good to be wasted like that
  21. Please don't let this be the only thing Petra Collins did for NJ. I want a MV directed by her too https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jS6GIM9UH/?igsh=Y2VxZ2h6Z2Zpdnd0
  22. How Sweet isn't as strong as their previous outputs (well, except the collabs I guess ) but it's a grower and very well crafted pop music.
  23. For whatever reason, I thought How Sweet was supposed to come today and now I'm sad it isn't here yet. Less than 24 hours left I guess
  24. This could've been a 10/10 but I'm not a huge fan of how they sing "baby" in the chorus
  25. Her vocals are completely drown by the production but it's still very much a bop. It's very Poker Face & Bad Romance on steroids

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.