Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Need the Grammys performance rumor to be real. A great performance could do wonders for her :gaycat5:

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

3 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

But the streams (especially global) are falling..it will have a boost with the Grammy's 

It's been pulling unprecedentedly high numbers for weeks now. Obviously it's falling. :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

Did she perform?

No + not attended. :rip: 

It was the most boring ceremony ever and I'm glad she has missed it. 

Edited by Fastlane

Hopefully this will be nominated for SOTY next year :duca: 

A lot of references to the song today on social media by celebs for some odd reason

Interested to see her drop in streams today :dancehall:

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Next weekend Rihanna's catalog will flood itunes and spotify top 10 but flowers should be able to take top spot again on valentine's day so it won't get drowned out for too long

10.4M on 4th Sunday. It’s still big but yeah hopefully the streams will stabilize in the 8-10M range for the next 2 weeks. 
 

Down to #2 on US chart again 

I love Milene and I hope she will continue to smash but...am I the only one who got tired of this song real quick? 

 

H14s12t.gif

Edited by TanjiroKamado

7 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I love Milene and I hope she will continue to smash but...am I the only one who got tired of this song real quick? 

 

Not me. It has a timeless quality.

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

am I the only one who got tired of this song real quick? 

Yes, I fear.

 

H14s12t.gif

 

2 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I love Milene and I hope she will continue to smash but...am I the only one who got tired of this song real quick? 

 

H14s12t.gif

Me too, it's probably because it's huge but I'm starting to get tired of it already 

FoTmiEXaUAAnF6k?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I think we're good for a while. I think SZA is leading on spotify because she has multiple versions merged together vs. flowers 1 version.

Even if she's slipping on US Spotify she still has a lead on Apple Music and a big lead on Youtube

Plus flowers is bigger on radio and gaining. Not to mention the sales lead.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

13 minutes ago, Squall said:

Spain: 02-02-02

Already Platinum (60,000)

 

Please Shakira :deadbanana2:

ughh shaki why :weeps:

18 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

FoTmiEXaUAAnF6k?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I think we're good for a while. I think SZA is leading on spotify because she has multiple versions merged together vs. flowers 1 version.

Even if she's slipping on US Spotify she still has a lead on Apple Music and a big lead on Youtube

Plus flowers is bigger on radio and gaining. Not to mention the sales lead.

She’s down on apple

music too :eli:

3 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I love Milene and I hope she will continue to smash but...am I the only one who got tired of this song real quick? 

 

yeah same, I already got tired of this song in second week cause I’ve overplayed this song like crazy during first week after it’s released 

 

H14s12t.gif

Omg what is miley-madness in the Discord?! Promo coming?! Streaming party?!

 

qW82HKa.gif

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg what is miley-madness in the Discord?! Promo coming?! Streaming party?!

 

qW82HKa.gif

Quote

We know that you are all excited about the new album coming soon 👀! While we are waiting, we decided to revisit Miley’s older albums. We would like to know which song is your favorite! :notes: :ballot_box_with_check: Every few days, we will present a different Miley album. You will get to vote for your favorite song on the album! :ballot_box_with_check: Each song will be attached to an emoji. You can click on the emoji matching the song to vote! :ballot_box_with_check: After the release of Endless Summer Vacation, we will use the results to compile a bracket for the ultimate Miley Madness! 32 most-voted songs that will compete in a Miley Madness competition 💥 Let's get to it and start with...

Get into the Discord and vote for your faves! The ATRL rates are shaking!

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Get into the Discord and vote for your faves! The ATRL rates are shaking!

Where do I go?

Lowkey disappointed asf we didn’t get a Grammy’s performance :noparty:

 

Would’ve been the perfect opportunity to debut the first performance of it :gaycat6:

I don’t watch the Grammy’s but if it’s like any other award show, aren’t most of the performers normally also nominees or perform something that was released during that particular award season?

 

She’s more likely to perform at next year’s Grammy’s surely? Where I would hope she’d also be nominated!

39 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I don’t watch the Grammy’s but if it’s like any other award show, aren’t most of the performers normally also nominees or perform something that was released during that particular award season?

 

She’s more likely to perform at next year’s Grammy’s surely? Where I would hope she’d also be nominated!

I’m banking on this song to get renewed revival as we get closer to Valentine’s day

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Get into the Discord and vote for your faves! The ATRL rates are shaking!

Yeah, she's teasing something. I think maybe we'll get the ESV tracklist after they finish posting all of her albums.

 

That's also a clever way to know the fan-favorite songs from each album. She better take this into consideration for the tour setlist.

 

qW82HKa.gif

6 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

because she has multiple versions merged together

No they aren't merged together. They're counted separately.  You'd have to add an extra 300k to Kill Bill if you want to know the real streams of it on US Spotify.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.