Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

1. Miley Cyrus - "Flowers" 100.24 (+1.90) 

 

:jonny5: 100 mil radio

Smash smash smash

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 398.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

1. Miley Cyrus - "Flowers" 100.24 (+1.90) 

 

:jonny5: 100 mil radio

I got a new song on the radio, and it goes five
(Four, three, two, one)
That's right, it's a number one

 

:WAP:

14 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

1. Miley Cyrus - "Flowers" 100.24 (+1.90) 

 

:jonny5: 100 mil radio

Wow. It's been a while since a song hit 100M AI, I think. :coffee:

It’s gonna get a 6th week and likely a 7th week at #1 at this rate

  • ATRL Moderator

The demo that surfaced is really cool :jamming:the song just screams classic 

23 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

The demo that surfaced is really cool :jamming:the song just screams classic 

The only piano version? 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, RunBoyRun said:

The only piano version? 

Yeah! That one

On 1/12/2023 at 5:19 PM, stevenisFADING said:

Idk. It doesn’t sound like a smash to me. I hope for her sake it is tho. It’s too safe. The production doesn’t go where it should. Her voice is the highlight I guess but that also sounds reserved. Bring on single #2. 

Wanna rethink that?

On 2/22/2023 at 12:37 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

If the lead single is smashing, I think it's good. I'm ready for a classic long era like the old days. Only 1989 and Future Nostalgia have really done it recently for pop girls. Flowers is smashing so it's good to wait. The timing for a second single will be perfect.

Doja Cat's Planet Her was long too

I know TikTok helped it in the US but can someone explain how this song managed to do so well GLOBALLY? :jonny5:

The smash of the year 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up no1 on the BB Year End chart 

4 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know TikTok helped it in the US but can someone explain how this song managed to do so well GLOBALLY? :jonny5:

It just sounds like a classic! 

4 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know TikTok helped it in the US but can someone explain how this song managed to do so well GLOBALLY? :jonny5:

People like the song

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

5 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know TikTok helped it in the US but can someone explain how this song managed to do so well GLOBALLY? :jonny5:

Tiktok has a global influence, lol.

6 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know TikTok helped it in the US but can someone explain how this song managed to do so well GLOBALLY? :jonny5:

 

Miley's previous era was pretty successful internationally + doing festivals all around the world helping build audience

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

No 

Oh wow, the fumes 

So are we losing #1 next week? Sound off below.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus

9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Billy Ray Remix for an Old Town Road domination tea?

it's a concept but i think she's no longer talking to that fad

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So it's safe to say the 6th week at #1 will be its last (maybe another one after the album release)? 

didn’t like the original production that much so i made a disco version 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.