Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FeverDreams

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FeverDreams

  1. I was very surprised with the setlist, some very unexpected choices.
  2. Can we have this live medley on Spotify, PLEASE??
  3. 43 is Austria's country code… which is fitting, because her Vienna Eras concert got CANCELLED!
  4. Not sure if Ed's bigger.
  5. Can I vote for Gaga even though I haven't heard the other one yet?
  6. Did she finally collect the likes?
  7. It's a nice song and all and congratulations to her, but between all the legendary songs that have existed, I can't believe this is the longest number one.
  8. She can rebrand to Tailor Swift
  9. What are these there "Kylie - single" in the Amazon recommendations?
  10. It's so good indeed but I hope this can give it more audience.
  11. It's Miley that's not doing much, it'd be great if she performed some songs.
  12. Save I Feel So Free Off One Step Away
  13. Speakerphone What Do I Have To Do The One Edge of Saturday Night Love Affair Turn It Into Love Enjoy Yourself Cherry Bomb So Now Goodbye
  14. Is "Letting Yourself Go" really a good motto for a workout brand campaign? However, I will be listening to Different Religion, the lost lead single with Miley's Plastic Hearts/Blondie sound.
  15. Didn't she perform almost everyday during the Plastic Hearts era? That helped and also built up momentum for flowers. Unfortunately, she stopped. She's a great performer, her Flowers one at the Grammys was amazing. I like this new album. Miley please don't abandon it yet!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.