Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

WHERE'S MY STACHE?!?!?!

spacer.png

 

Can you feed my love?

spacer.png

 

HIGH PRINCESS

spacer.png

 

Caaan you feed maayyy lauvvv 

spacer.png

PSYCHOTIC MUSIC HEAD

200w.gif?cid=82a1493be6252g5syxv1q4vuk1v200w.gif?cid=82a1493be6252g5syxv1q4vuk1v200w.gif?cid=82a1493be6252g5syxv1q4vuk1v

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, kudmips7890 said:

 

Should she be aiming for 200K and does she really still have the fanbase that expects a lot from her? 

 

I think the Chromatica era really drew a lot of fans away. Too many broken promises, lack of enthusiasm on her part, all the brand deals, etc. I think her core fanbase has weakened in power and the shadow of LG6 will forever linger. I don't doubt LG7 will have a good first week, but I think we'll be LIMPING to 200K. 

 

 

She's the type of artist that can get away with long waits between albums, but this time, she does't have an ASIB or an Oscar moment to generate the hype to maximize the potential of an era. Again, she will sell well first week. She just needs that special moment that truly brings the hype for her next project and push first-week sales. 

 

JFAD bombed so what are we really left with? That combination of DWAS, a few media appearances, Harlequin, and her newfound virality is not enough in my opinion. She had the world's eyes on her with ASIB's success and her Oscar moment. She hasn't captured that attention, not even close. 

 

Combine this with a weakened core fanbase due to her own apathy for her pop career and well...I have to temper expectations. For me personally, it seems the hype for LG7 isn't what it was for LG6.

 

The current hype she's generated is not enough for 200K or 200K+. 

 

 

 

 

I actually feel LG7 hype is bigger than Chromatica, honestly, especially seeing how that album turned out. If she's passionate about the album and has a lot of promo/fun stuff lined up, the rest will follow. Like when she said she'd fight to make fans love Joanne in Five Foot Fad - that's the energy we need again. 

9 minutes ago, Broadcastthatboom13 said:

I thought the 'walking out' stuff was overexaggerating but I went last night and it did indeed happen throughout :deadbanana4:

The walkouts are such a kii to me, because you've already handed your money over to the studio. So thanks for contributing to the box office numbers. Every little bit helps JFADCinemaScore.

Also re: the "she should take a break since Joker flopped" discourse, it literally makes no sense to me?

 

1. Between the main faces of the film, Fraudd and Whacking are clearly the ones most affected and literally no one is putting the floppage on Gaga? 

 

2. She literally just had a 3 year wait between Gucci and Joker, which had the same between it and ASIB. If she were to do a third, it'd just make expectations for her next film sky high. The narrative would be that it has to be a smash hit to see if she can truly come back from Joker. It'd be better just to move on quickly with another film, even if it's just a moderate success. 

 

I really think that filming something after the alleged tour next year would be smart. And maybe do another (bigger) project in 2026. 

the way i haven't listened to any of those AI'd snippets yall keep posting

they just don't hit the same

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The walkouts are such a kii to me, because you've already handed your money over to the studio. So thanks for contributing to the box office numbers. Every little bit helps JFADCinemaScore.

I literally never walk out of anything (movies, theatre, etc.) because it just makes no sense to me. Why not stick it out if you've already handed over your money? s:wan:

Saw the movie last night and its definitely not as awful as the GP (mainly incels) are hyping it up to be. My friend and I thought it was somewhat decent. Gaga nails it as Lee. The first scene we are introduced to her character is easily my favorite moment of hers throughout the film. 

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I literally never walk out of anything (movies, theatre, etc.) because it just makes no sense to me. Why not stick it out if you've already handed over your money? s:wan:

It's like when fans destroy their cds/vinyl when an artist does something they don't like. You've already lined their pockets. The joker is you indeed.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I really think that filming something after the alleged tour next year

I think she'll do something in between the first half of the era and the tour. It would fit her "juggle multiple projects" statement super well. 

 

I don't know, I feel her next film project is being finalized right now and we'll hear something sooner than we think. 

 

 

The silence between JFAD and LG7 lead is so awkward. In a few weeks she's gonna come out & act like all this never happened :suburban:

5 hours ago, Devin said:

the plot thickens….

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

maybe gaga was telling the truth when she said patrizia sent a swarm of flies her way new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

Just now, FameIsForever said:

The silence between JFAD and LG7 lead is so awkward. In a few weeks she's gonna come out & act like all this never happened :suburban:

We still (unfortunately) have that Harlequin concert that's coming soon. Though if she were smart, she'd cancel those plans.

1 minute ago, FameIsForever said:

The silence between JFAD and LG7 lead is so awkward. In a few weeks she's gonna come out & act like all this never happened :suburban:

Good. Manifest it. Godga is Teflon.

 

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

I think that however much hype she does or doesn't have going into LG7 won't matter as much if the material is correct (ie they pick a strong lead). People who have no hype behind them can blow up with the right material, people with hype behind them can blow it if the material sucks. As long as the music is great (and what we've heard of LG7 does) she'll be fine. Just pick a strong lead! 

I think it's best if she just carries on now and releases the first single soon and focuses on that. Personally, I'm very hyped for the album, as the snippets we've heard so far have all sounded good and interesting, especially NB. I like Chromatica, Joanne wasn't my cup of tea but the last time I was really hyped was with Artpop. I just hope this era will be interesting, experimental and enthusiastic.

I don't think the Harlequin live show is getting anything more than a quiet release, maybe on her YouTube or as a Max special as a push. She might still be in contract with them following on from GCB, so to me that makes the most sense. It's only really going to be of interest to die hards and people who really enjoy that record. They might think putting it to network would be good promo for it and Die With a Smile since we know she performed it, but it's a long-shot since she's launching a pop era in less than two weeks.

 

Although she did say many times during her press junket she wants to be doing "multiple era's at once". :skull: She'd be beating a dead horse though.

Edited by Jack!

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I think that however much hype she does or doesn't have going into LG7 won't matter as much if the material is correct (ie they pick a strong lead). People who have no hype behind them can blow up with the right material, people with hype behind them can blow it if the material sucks. As long as the music is great (and what we've heard of LG7 does) she'll be fine. Just pick a strong lead! 

Yeah, it just has to be good and be considered a "return to form" (whatever that means). That is all it needs. :jonny: 

tbh how much hype she has rn or not doesnt matter much as long as the material is good and it hits with audiences, like all she really need is a strong lead and build up for the album. Like imagine if chromaticas lead single became a hit + smash 2nd single the album would've pulled even bigger numbers than it did (which were already decently big at the time, especially on spotify)

1 hour ago, technoprayer said:

Am I the only person who absolutely HATES and DESPISES and SPITS on that neonlights / endless snippet... :jonny3:

It sounds like something that even Ava Max would pass on :mazen: It's catchy, I'll give AI that

6 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

 

I need this to be real :DWAS:

 

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

girlfriend/eden thing has to be ai its so generic

only the beginning is real

from "but you have to sell your soul to keep me" on is ai generated

So... are we expecting something tomorrow?? :intoit:

 

We are getting closer and closer!! 

The fact that we're less than a month away from the lead and it hasn't leaked yet, we love an improvement 

 

:gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.