Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

b/c shes a damn grifter. She doesn't have industry insight, nobody in the industry talks to this woman, and she doesn't actually know how anything in the industry works. Grace is no different than numerous other YouTube and TikTok movie and entertainment industry content creators Friendly reminder that she also blamed Roman Polanski's 13 year old victim for what Polanski did to her.

I don't really have strong feelings either way about her, but I have found YouTube "reviewers" and speculators to always be amusing — And not in a complimentary way. This applies to all industries, not just movies. 

Notorious Being lyrics:
 

Oh, oh, oh.

I've become a notorious being.

I've become a notorious being.

Oh, oh, oh.

I've become a notorious being.

 

scream-loud-scream.gif

3 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Gaga performed at both Clinton and Biden's final rallies in 2016 and 2020 right before Election Day. I wonder if she'll do the same for Kamala this year? Maybe she'll sing "Gonna Build a Mountain"  :jonny5:

 

_92862539_getty2.jpg

 

GettyImages-1229424496.jpg

Earlier this year, people were worried Gaga would endorse in the election and it would effect Jokers performance given the incels liking Trump but seeing as how Todd pissed them off anyway, I guess she doesnt have that problem anymore :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Within 25 days :duca:

If she's releasing on a Friday it's actually under 19 days.:duca:

19 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

she also blamed Roman Polanski's 13 year old victim for what Polanski did to her

Wait, what? :lakitu:

 

:biblio:

I can't stop listening to the snippet :ghostface: I haven't been this hyped for an album in ages! Queen. There is no one like her. I really hope something happens next week. I can't wait anymore :chick3:

12 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Why do we expect Gaga to get a boost from Halloween party playlist? Did BM just get added or sumn 

yes i hope people will finally see the light in i like it rough not only during s3x

we need the joker era wrapped up right NOW, where are all my notorious beings?! please gar... 

BE A NOTORIOUS BEING JUST FOR THE WEEKEND! SWINE!

 

scream-loud-scream.gif

Edited by RideOrDie

PLEASE LG7 LEAD DONT BE A FRONTLOADED MESS PLEASE

when it pulls a DWAS and has a shaky start but starts rising everyday

1 minute ago, oinkamaraj said:

the way i just ijboled

 

 

maybe we should post this in Katy base :ryan3:

  • Popular Post

"Forty-three percent went to Joker 2 because of Phoenix, 39% went because of Gaga, 39% also went because it was part of a franchise they love, 23% said it looked fun and entertaining, while only 7% –not that many– heard it was "good.""

 

https://deadline.com/2024/10/box-office-joker-folie-a-deux-1236107521/

 

Almost 40% of the audience for a DC Universe film and a sequel with an established fan following went because of Gaga. That's kind of wild. I guess the Joker fanboys stayed home and the gays still came out in droves. Looks like she's still the BISMS (Butts-In-Seats Movie Star)!

 

onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

 

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, oinkamaraj said:

the way i just ijboled

 

 

200.gif

 

i will NOT let the kitkats breathe, trust! 

I don't think the lead is coming on October 25th (Last Friday of Oct) simply because we'd know the release date by the Friday before if she doesn't release on the 18th. If she wants to surprise us and announce it the same week as release date it will be the 11th or 18th.

Edited by SharGaga

3 minutes ago, Hair said:

Not -9 for Abel :toofunny3:

well. sunday is over :ryan3:

 

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

200.gif

 

i will NOT let the kitkats breathe, trust! 

as-you-should-idina.gif

Edited by PMM

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.