Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Beamon said:

#1 movie & #1 song in the world right now 

oh Godga the star that you are

:gaygacat4:

Even when she is losing…she wins

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Gaga should pull a Ryan Reynolds and leave DC and go to Marvel. She could be great as MCU's Emma Frost :jonnyknife:

no more capeshit I beg

PMM

please stop using Apple gimmicks in 2025 such as Dolby Atmos :psyduck:

14 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Gaga should pull a Ryan Reynolds and leave DC and go to Marvel. She could be great as MCU's Emma Frost :jonnyknife:

Ew no

 

She should do more drama/mystery/thriller/romance type of movies

Gaga's entire discography sounds so much better in Dolby Atmos sans a few songs. What are yall smoking 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Gaga's entire discography sounds so much better in Dolby Atmos sans a few songs. What are yall smoking 

 

spacer.png

girl pls

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

its weak and thin

49 minutes ago, Bojana said:

confession: girlfriend snippet is the worst one for me, I just cant get into it

yeah it sounds dated

120M box office debut?! amazing! more name recognition for Gaga and a reminder she exists to a lot of ppl who may have not been checking for her! ultimately all promo is good promo :gaycat1: can't wait for LG7 lead tho

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

girl pls

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

its weak and thin

The volume sounds lower but just turn it up? You can actually hear the intricacies of BTW (A) production compared to the mastered-on-a-microwave version we've been used to since 2011 

 

spacer.png

Just now, IBeMe said:

120M box office debut?! amazing! more name recognition for Gaga and a reminder she exists to a lot of ppl who may have not been checking for her! ultimately all promo is good promo :gaycat1: can't wait for LG7 lead tho

she's winning so hard :clap3:

 

Spoiler

 

 

1 hour ago, Lord Gaga said:

Is LG7 going to continue her trend of having a bomb front loaded first single and a smash 2nd single?

No, this time both will flop

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Gaga's entire discography sounds so much better in Dolby Atmos sans a few songs. What are yall smoking 

 

spacer.png

When Dolby Atmos came to Apple: 2021

 

How many albums did GaGa release before the 2021: 6

 

How many albums did GaGa record in studio with Dolby Atmos on her mind: ZERO

I made a longer Notorious snippet using what I found on dbree!!! I don't think you guys heard this version yet: :jonny5:

 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UHO6W87EHt/file.html

27 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Gaga should pull a Ryan Reynolds and leave DC and go to Marvel. She could be great as MCU's Emma Frost :jonnyknife:

Emma Frost is LITERALLY made for Gaga. Dazzler isn't Gaga's vibe. She's way more upbeat and cheery and stuff...that's more of like a Taylor Swift if they wnted to cast a singer for the role tbh but emma Frost is low key a villaine and hero at the same time. She's so smart and kinda diabolical but also a legend and has good intentions overall 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRonQjq--joMxeSr1LmL89images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkPmYHwLogaBFq2oeOsTB

"Die With A Smile" rises +1 spot to a new peak of #12 on Billboard's Pop Airplay chart this week.

Just now, PerfectCure said:

I made a longer Notorious snippet using what I found on dbree!!! I don't think you guys heard this version yet: :jonny5:

 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UHO6W87EHt/file.html

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

It's insane bc now I need the song to have those harmonies :jonny:

I've become a NOTORIOUS BEEEIIINNGGGGGGGGG. :jonnyknife:

4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I made a longer Notorious snippet using what I found on dbree!!! I don't think you guys heard this version yet: :jonny5:

 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UHO6W87EHt/file.html

@ladygaga give me this song right now! i am not kidding! 
scream-loud-scream.gif

Also the movie is fairly funny - it has the audience chuckling. Some people giggled sometimes when singing started (namely Gaga) but it was chill

Spoiler

The part where he starts singing on the phone is much less cringe watching it again). And tbh yeah she's in the entire film :michael: Yes she sings for most of it or just sits but she's there so whatever 

 

9 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I made a longer Notorious snippet using what I found on dbree!!! I don't think you guys heard this version yet: :jonny5:

 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UHO6W87EHt/file.html

Omg, it sounds heavenly. I'm so hyped for the album :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.