Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Atrl's obsession with movies everytime gaga release a movie :ahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Canary Exotica said:

But why has this longer snippet been removed from X some weeks ago due to copyrights infringement if it is AI generated? 

even without the actual leaked snippet it includes the instrumental of an unreleased song

8 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

I put it as an avi because it's a funny AI animated album cover. There is also the Chromatica animated one with Gaga trying to leave out of that cover for dear life

i0fz4rY.gif 

Oh :smitten:

11 minutes ago, Edu said:

y'all hating on god of eden deserve another harlequin

If all LG7 sounds like that, i hope she releases 3 more jazz albums just to spite yall for the next 10 years.

The second-hand embarassment I will have when eventually people will call her a "throwback" artist 

TVrCRZr.gif

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The fact that Osama bin Laden is name dropped in (an unreleased) song of hers :dies: 

Eh? :deadbanana2: I'm wracking my brain trying to think which one and I can't think and when I google it all I'm getting is results of a British guy impersonating him singing Poker Face. :skull: 

Just now, Darkroth said:

If all LG7 sounds like that, i hope she releases 3 more jazz albums just to spite yall for the next 10 years.

The second-hand embarassment I will have when eventually people will call her a "throwback" artist 

TVrCRZr.gif

garden of eden sounds nothing like tf/tfm bffr

besides imagine judging an entire song based on a snippet that short

Yeah…

 

An EP full of out of control, no way, second time around, reloaded, retrophysical, animal, nothing on but the radio would lowkey be her best album :jonny: 

 

I listen to them constantly. If they got finished up and released I fear many unreleased songs would land in her top 20 best tracks

 

I think Gaga's 2009-2010 mix of smooth pop vocals with haunting, ironic (kinda silly) lyrics with experimental yet instant classic pop instrumentals is her at her best 

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

garden of eden sounds nothing like tf/tfm bffr

besides imagine judging an entire song based on a snippet that short

Girlfriend is definitely giving her tfm unreleased tunes IMO

7 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Eh? :deadbanana2: I'm wracking my brain trying to think which one and I can't think and when I google it all I'm getting is results of a British guy impersonating him singing Poker Face. :skull: 

Reloaded 

Replay and 911 feel like great swings at bringing in that classic Gaga sound but modernized with her improved vocals and life experiences… 

 

I could totally see pieces of them in TF/M

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

Girlfriend is definitely giving her tfm unreleased tunes IMO

hmm correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think any song from the tfm sessions has ever leaked?

from what we have heard garden of eden sounds r&b-ish and those early gár songs do have a similar vibe to them but that's about it

13 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Eh? :deadbanana2: I'm wracking my brain trying to think which one and I can't think and when I google it all I'm getting is results of a British guy impersonating him singing Poker Face. :skull: 

the flawless bop that is Reloaded

 

 

 

EARTHQUAKE should've been properly released and would've been #1. An apocalyptic love song like DWAS but you can dance to it

 

:chick1:

We all thought Stupid Love was a BTW outtake, so Girlfriend is definitely the lead 

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Reloaded 

 

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

the flawless bop that is Reloaded

 

 

 

I've listened to this so many times and I never realised that. :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

EARTHQUAKE should've been properly released and would've been #1. An apocalyptic love song like DWAS but you can dance to it

 

:chick1:

I agree although as a Fashion of His Love stan I love the way she worked it into the song even if just for a few secs. :WAP: 

Garden of GAGA sounds amazing, idc if it sounds dated, a bop is a bop

The Fame Resurrected

 

The Fame Snows (Side A: The cocaine party side of the fame):

 

Freakshow (featuring P Diddy Intro)

Reloaded

PARTYNAUESOUS

Out of Control (ft Beyonce, Iggy Azaelea and Nicki Minaj)

Animal

Stache

Nothing on but the radio

Animal

 

The Fame Through All the Tears and all the Lies (Side B)

 

Second Time Around

The Greatest Thing (ft Cher)

No Way

Quicksand (Bye Bye Britney)

Let Love Down

Posh Life

Earthquake

Brooklyn Nights

I Wanna Be With You

Edited by Pikachoo

Just now, Pikachoo said:

The Fame Resurrected

 

The Fame Snows (Side A: The cocaine party side of the fame):

 

Freakshow (featuring P Diddy Intro)

Reloaded

Freakshow (ft P Diddy)

PARTYNAUESOUS

Out of Control (ft Beyonce, Iggy Azaelea and Nicki Minaj)

Animal

Stache

Nothing on but the radio

Animal

 

The Fame Through All the Tears and all the Lies (Side B)

 

Second Time Around

The Greatest Thing (ft Cher)

No Way

Quicksand (Bye Bye Britney)

Let Love Down

Posh Life

Earthquake

Brooklyn Nights

I Wanna Be With You

Oh that's not...

10 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

EARTHQUAKE should've been properly released and would've been #1. An apocalyptic love song like DWAS but you can dance to it

 

:chick1:

oh wow. the taste. but FOHL is equally amazing. they both get regular rotation in my car

The way 

Spoiler

the ending of Gary's testimony made me cry nn. One teardrop down each cheek

 

Gaga's best albums…

 

TFM

BTW

ASIB

Harlequin…

 

what do they all have in common? 
 

She sings French in each one 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.