Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FameIsForever

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FameIsForever

  1. I think she has a huge chance of winning AOTY. Votes are obvs gon be split amongst the male nominees (3 hip hop, Leon & Justin doing r&b sounds even tho Justin is technically pop). If anything Bad Bunny is the biggest competitor, considering the recording academy has opened voting to Latin Grammy voters
  2. I don't like the song :(
  3. David LaChapelle liked this post about Gaga https://www.instagram.com/reel/DM8Xb_Rsbw_/?igsh=eDN5azVkeDBtaHJw
  4. Why do I feel like the Coachella show is about to be very theatrical and a collapse (positive) impending
  5. Gaga reaching Beyoncé levels of greed
  6. I'm really curious if the choreography of the old songs is changing now that Parris is her new choreographer
  7. After tonight's performance I can admit this may be her magnum opus.
  8. arrived
  9. The way I started a tolerance break from weed a month ago so I can get really high to my first listen of this album. Mayhem you better be worth it sister
  10. I like how most of the promo is around or after the album release which I don't think is common these days. Albums usually just get dropped and get promo release week. She seemed to have filmed a bunch of press junkets already & there's more performances and shows to come. This has been one of the most exciting moments as a Gaga stan since BTW. I remember BTW release time she had so many promo slots & gigs it was so fun.
  11. #ThankYouTony #ThankYouBradley #ThankYouAriana #ThankYouBruno #ThankYouMastercard
  12. Beyoncé releasing January or February since she's most likely starting a tour in March. OvershadowedGa
  13. Or maybe she's learned some things in the past and just doing things a new way. Yall be so negative for no reason
  14. The silence / lack of teasing is really saying "I'm confident with this music. I will just put it out" An energy we've never seen before
  15. She's really trying to **** us RAW. I'm scared. Also I wonder how she's feeling right now. Do we know if we're also getting the video tonight?
  16. And we thank God. It would've been Madonna American Life rap level mess
  17. It leaked. It's kinda dark like Lifetimes. Just not as good.
  18. Random but Gaga would've been perfect for the Agatha Harkness show. Right up her level of camp
  19. Joanne leaked? Sorry my memory of that era is so selective
  20. I really wish I could remove Smelly Love and its horrendous video from her discography. On top of being leaked in full quality months before, it was also really **** when it officially arrived. But even at her lowest quality she still somehow managed to inspire WW.
  21. Just a reminder that this release is surrounded by fresh new energy which is a good sign because she desperately needed a refresh with her team. That was a huge part of why we kept getting the same results. New people are a promising sign it's a new era of Lady Gaga, which she's been hinting at a lot and seems to be serious with since she broke her habit of working with the same people in her core team. So we should really be excited.
  22. Imo if the song is good then it has wings to fly. That's all we need. I think casual listeners don't know they've been starved of that good Gaga signature sound (and rightfully so after a decade of genre shifting they just forgot) but if this one is "reminiscent" of her earlier sound, then they might be reminded. Yall are losing your geriatric minds.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.