Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anyway, I'll stop dragging Miss Harlequin, we already have enough haters. It's only a matter of days until the lead single comes to rescue us.

 

trisha-paytas.gif

Edited by Dumbledore

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Dumbledore said:

Using trash cans as drums is now excellent and insane production

 

pgf1i3j.gif 

 

Harlequin is her best album production since BTW (sans ASIB but that was a soundtrack). Argue with the wall.  
 

spacer.png
 

World On A String has the best production on the entire record too, so don't know what you're trying to get at with the pots & pans allegations. 
 

spacer.png

Just now, frankvert said:

Harlequin is her best album production since BTW (sans ASIB but that was a soundtrack). Argue with the wall.  

ARTPOP exists. The quality of the sound on that album is insane, maybe you should give it a cute revisit. Cheek To Cheek production also eats Lee's passion project.

 

Just because something is new doesn't mean is better than her old music.

 

And yes, I'm clearly arguing with a wall, so I'll stop :-*

 

pgf1i3j.gif

 

Her silence is very telling :dies: 

 

She will probably start teasing LG7 on Wednesday and drop it this week. Especially if it's spooky vibes which would be ideal. 
 

Give it a few weeks to resonate with the fanbase and GP and have a record breaking day on Halloween :angelo:

 

Bloody Mary stayed relevant on the charts around Christmas time and into early spring of 2023, so why not a brand new Gaga song now a days? Plus it will help keep the momentum going on Spotify so that she can hopefully get to 110 million on Spotify monthly listeners. Maybe even get to number one since the Weekend would probably start dropping in 2 weeks I believe 

Edited by LostInStereo100

Just now, Dumbledore said:

ARTPOP exists. The quality of the sound on that album is insane, maybe you should give it a cute revisit. Cheek To Cheek production also eats Lee's passion project.

 

Just because something is new doesn't mean is better than her old music.

 

And yes, I'm clearly arguing with a wall, so I'll stop :-*

 

pgf1i3j.gif

 

ARTPOP has some great moments (Venus is one of the best produced songs in her entire career) but I really dig the timeless vibe that Harlequin offers with live instrumentation and traditional production. 
 

CTC was her best jazz project for me until Harlequin. I actually really enjoy CTC and go out of my way to listen to it. LFS on the other hand, was kind of a snooze. Really didn't like the song selections. 
 

In the way that something being new doesn't mean it's better, the same is true that with each new endeavor, GÁR has learned/improved/built upon from her last project. I really believe HQ is an excellent showcase of that. 
 

spacer.png

The fact that Harlequin has some of her best covers and vocals and y'all are dragging it because you don't like jazz

 

pgf1i3j.gif

Plus I hope she ignores Joker backlash and avoids that project going forward as best as she can. 

7 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Using trash cans as drums is now excellent and insane production

 

pgf1i3j.gif 

 

Them using trash cans isn't the drag you think it is, rock bands like Pearl Jam have been known to do it. It's interesting because Gaga and her band aren't rock musicians, they're trained jazz musicians. Anyway, like I said before, this is an entirely Gaga and co creation which makes it even more special. Gaga producing and re-arranging these songs, and hearing her band (Donald on the drums, Steve and Brian, etc.) in full swing (something that we didn't get with CTC or LFS since half those musician's were Tony's)… HQ is a great example of what Gaga's been showcasing in Vegas for 5 years now, her full devotion and love for live music. 

If I had to put money on it I'd guess it's coming the 18th, but  it'd be so chaotic and iconic if it came out this Friday :jonny:

23 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

and btw this song should be on CTC cause oh godga this vocals are heavenly 

  Reveal hidden contents

the powerful resonant A4 on the "am i" im ascending 

Well it is, the Target deluxe edition 

 

Luckily some people have uploaded the audio to YouTube

Since we're stanning jazz today are we ready to admit that this was a serve even in spite of her silly voices. 

 

 

If she were to sing it with her Harlequin vocals I fear I'd collapse. 

 

trisha-paytas.gif 

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

If I had to put money on it I'd guess it's coming the 18th, but  it'd be so chaotic and iconic if it came out this Friday :jonny:

The people (ME) want the chaos and shadiness towards the Joker and release it this week :emofish:

Lil bit confused why Gar thinks she's not done with Harley yet 

 

Spoiler

Esp because she described her as a multifaceted character… when all I saw from the movie was a selfish ***** :suburban:

 

3 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Since we're stanning jazz today are we ready to admit that this was a serve even in spite of her silly voices. 

 

 

If she were to sing it with her Harlequin vocals I fear I'd collapse. 

 

trisha-paytas.gif 

This was such a better single choice than I Get A Kick Out of You :rip: that one was a choice. But I really don't mind the sillyness here because the song is a bit silly and lighthearted so it fits. 

I hope TTH #1 placement keeps her above 10 million for Sunday update. 
 

but either way she will be above 10 million still the rest of the week 

 

how are YouTube numbers looking today 

Edited by LostInStereo100

1 minute ago, Janet said:

Lil bit confused why Gar thinks she's not done with Harley yet 

 

  Hide contents

Esp because she described her as a multifaceted character… when all I saw from the movie was a selfish ***** :suburban:

 

Spoiler

I honestly don't get why Gaga built up Harley as this super love struck and complex female character when in the film based on the scenes we see she seems like a selfish ***** who doesn't give two fucks about Arthur or his mental health / future. 

 

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:
  Hide contents

I honestly don't get why Gaga built up Harley as this super love struck and complex female character when in the film based on the scenes we see she seems like a selfish ***** who doesn't give two fucks about Arthur or his mental health / future. 

 

She must have seen a different edit to us :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

She must have seen a different edit to us :suburban:

My thoughts exactly

This was based on the scenes she rehearsed/shot as it begun right after she shot the movie, not the final cut with which I guess she was disappointed as much as us

Not me posting the best snippet out there and almost everyone dogpiling (Ina) Garten of Eden :deadbanana2:

Aston Martin

 

Now y'all are claiming the shouty, car-horn vocals of C2C are better than the incredible emotional and technical range displayed on Harlequin? I don't know what to think anymore

Aston Martin

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

39 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Her silence is very telling :dies: 

 

She will probably start teasing LG7 on Wednesday and drop it this week. Especially if it's spooky vibes which would be ideal. 
 

Give it a few weeks to resonate with the fanbase and GP and have a record breaking day on Halloween :angelo:

 

Bloody Mary stayed relevant on the charts around Christmas time and into early spring of 2023, so why not a brand new Gaga song now a days? Plus it will help keep the momentum going on Spotify so that she can hopefully get to 110 million on Spotify monthly listeners. Maybe even get to number one since the Weekend would probably start dropping in 2 weeks I believe 

with Ari on the brat remix lead dropping this friday, there will be a lot of noise + some cute streaming numbers. While Charli is in no way a threat in the traditional sense, a number of Ariana features (that are varying greatly in quality) go #1. i'd still say i think we are two fridays from release

7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

They should try to get Gaga at the NRJ Music Awards :zsgaymuscat:

Lol. Btw, she recorded a clip for the ceremony advertising

(like in 2016, that doesn't mean anything of course, just free promotion)

1 minute ago, charot said:

Harlequin having vocal layering automatically makes it vocally better than her any of her albums since ARTPOP. 

Chromatica is so dry in that sense. I guess it's a house thing but I don't like it. Hopefully LG7 has lots of vocal layering like tracks like Bloody Mary.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.