Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Kimi said:

Stache is the best edm song of all time

spacer.png

omg let me play it

let's get messed up let's get messed up
you're so messed up
PSYCHOTIC MUSIC HEAD!!!

onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wow Bloody Mary sounds like **** in Dolby Atmos

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I dont understand Dolby Atoms. Like some elements/stems are meant to be in the background for a reason.

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I still think this is her best photoshoot in years... crazy to think it was kind of improvised too

 

normal_L1_002.jpgnormal_L3_001.jpgnormal_L8_001.jpgnormal_L3_002.jpg

Also seeing it again reminded me where the first medley on the soundtrack by Nick Cave and the Gonna Build A Mountain reprise play in the film because I completely forgot 

I remember there was a longer Garden of Eden snippet a while ago with a very 200-sounding chorus. But I can't find it at all. 

Liddos fighting Grace Randolph is so cringey :deadbanana2: Suddenly y'all understand movie industry better than someone whose job is to analyze it for more than a decade now? Embarrassing behaviour :dies: 

I love how Bloody Smashery is the kind of song only Gags could pull off. Lyrically weird, insane instrumental, catchy as hell. I also love how her vocals sound there (no abrasive Joanne'd screams). It's the perfect sounds for her to explore if she ever wants to go back to pure pop music.

 

I hope LG7 is all of that. But by the snippets it sounds like she will go full "loud and more experimental".

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I dont understand Dolby Atoms. Like some elements/stems are meant to be in the background for a reason.

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

whack @frankvert again

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I'm seriously starting to think she's being silent because the lead is coming next week and she wants to surprise us with the IG announcement post next. Are we moving?:duca:

DC incels are so damn stupid just read some comments on tiktok GOSH brain rot I fear

 

atrl.gif

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Liddos fighting Grace Randolph is so cringey :deadbanana2: Suddenly y'all understand movie industry better than someone whose job is to analyze it for more than a decade now? Embarrassing behaviour :dies: 

b/c shes a damn grifter. She doesn't have industry insight, nobody in the industry talks to this woman, and she doesn't actually know how anything in the industry works. Grace is no different than numerous other YouTube and TikTok movie and entertainment industry content creators Friendly reminder that she also blamed Roman Polanski's 13 year old victim for what Polanski did to her.

We're so close to her lead single, i'm so excited, it just hit me its within weeks:gayalipacat5:

41 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I made a longer Notorious snippet using what I found on dbree!!! I don't think you guys heard this version yet: :jonny5:

 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UHO6W87EHt/file.html

omg what is this atmospheric 90s big beat HYMN

 

spacer.png

Princess Die, Stache and Brooklyn Nights are all 10/10 and should be on the record instead of certain songs

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

Gaga performed at both Clinton and Biden's final rallies in 2016 and 2020 right before Election Day. I wonder if she'll do the same for Kamala this year? Maybe she'll sing "Gonna Build a Mountain"  :jonny5:

 

_92862539_getty2.jpg

 

GettyImages-1229424496.jpg

Why do we expect Gaga to get a boost from Halloween party playlist? Did BM just get added or sumn 

36 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Oh wow, notorious being sounds amazing.

I see Ride or Die liked this comment. Is this a hint, sis? @RideOrDie do you know something we don't? Are you even an insider anymore? 

7 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

omg what is this atmospheric 90s big beat HYMN

 

spacer.png

I found two snippets and put them together, the result was this and now it's stuck in my head, I NEED LG7 NOW

 

scream-loud-scream.gif

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Why do we expect Gaga to get a boost from Halloween party playlist? Did BM just get added or sumn 

She gets the boost closer to Halloween each year, so just basing it on that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.