Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Andrew Watt just posted a story with Ozzy Osbourne. I guess his work on LG7 is done and is he's onto another project

 

:WAP:

Wbk but I think Gaga might've continued without him 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Has GAR endorsed Kamala yet? Did Joe turn her into a Trumper?

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Wbk but I think Gaga might've continued without him 

It seems like he is the main/executive producer of this album, so at least we could imply that LG7 is mostly done.

22 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

It seems like he is the main/executive producer of this album, so at least we could imply that LG7 is mostly done.

Idk something tells me Gaga decided to continue after their work together was done. Maybe with Gessafelstein?

Found the GGD thread claiming Romanek was shooting a video with Gaga june 12/13.

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/407012-mark-romanek-location-scouting-in-mexico-for-gaga-video-shoot/#comments

Kinda funny/sad how people were fuming over "only now" shooting for a mv considering how two months later it's still crickets. 

Gaga where are you. Two more months for another snippet? 3 snippets next time? 

I just realized LG7 lead should pull Houdini by Eminem or Please Please Please opening numbers to reach #1 spot on Hot100, so its not happening :deadbanana2:

What are the expectations and what range would satisfy the fans? 

Tbh i would love a #10 peak with 20 weeks on the chart with a year end entry. 

15 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

Gaga where are you. Two more months for another snippet? 3 snippets next time? 

we are waiting hoe 

18 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I just realized LG7 lead should pull Houdini by Eminem or Please Please Please opening numbers to reach #1 spot on Hot100, so its not happening :deadbanana2:

What are the expectations and what range would satisfy the fans? 

Tbh i would love a #10 peak with 20 weeks on the chart with a year end entry. 

Top 5 

34 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I just realized LG7 lead should pull Houdini by Eminem or Please Please Please opening numbers to reach #1 spot on Hot100, so its not happening :deadbanana2:

What are the expectations and what range would satisfy the fans? 

Tbh i would love a #10 peak with 20 weeks on the chart with a year end entry. 

It depends on the week but right now the #10 cutoff is ~190 pts.

 

https://x.com/talkofthecharts/status/1817387620592427330?s=46
 

If we look at Good Luck, Babe! it has around the same streams (21.8m vs. 19.7m) & airplay (23.9m vs. 23.7m) Stupid Love had first week; and much less sales (3.5k vs. 53k).

 

I think LG7 can match SL's streams & airplay and even though digital sales are dead it should be able to do at least 15-20k there. I'd say Top 10 is plausible but Top 5 will be harder because that is currently ~240 pts.

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Found the GGD thread claiming Romanek was shooting a video with Gaga june 12/13.

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/407012-mark-romanek-location-scouting-in-mexico-for-gaga-video-shoot/#comments

Kinda funny/sad how people were fuming over "only now" shooting for a mv considering how two months later it's still crickets. 

Oh. I didn't know there were rumors of a video shooting. :eli: Is she further along than we think?

3 hours ago, Namiskine said:

Maybe she's singing from someone else's POV :thing:

close enough welcome back Patrizia Reggiani 

ok, I'm still kind of gagging that LG7 is going to be Gar's EBM album :WAP:

a complete curveball in terms of expectation, and yet it makes so much sense in retrospect. 

17 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

close enough welcome back Patrizia Reggiani 

What if the JFAD x LG7 theories are true and the notorious being is Lee? :thing:

18 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

 

this has been my internal monologue the last few months when they haven't shown it :clack:

but alas I'm somewhat normal 

36 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

this has been my internal monologue the last few months when they haven't shown it :clack:

but alas I'm somewhat normal 

The way I lost seeing Deadpool in Dolby and getting Wicked, Venom and Gladiator II but no FáD. She's an exclusive IMAX girlie I fear :clack:

13 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A movie's soundtrack is typically released the Friday before the movie to promote it, especially if it features mostly covers. For original music, the release usually happens just a few days prior. Since the movie releases on October 2nd in Europe and October 4th in the US, the soundtrack will likely be available on September 27th.

Look, ASIB in Europe:

3 Oct - Movie

5 Oct - Soundtrack

 

They had released the movie without the soundtrack while music was at the center of the movie. So J:FAD's soundtrack will likely be available on October 4th.

Talking about the sountrack, am I the only one think it'll actually be mainly songs characters are humming just like in the trailer ? 

not beating the dead horse here, but the closing ceremony is definitely not happening right?:monkey:

6 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Wbk but I think Gaga might've continued without him 

He served main producer energy. I'm sure it's done. She's in the studio for more than a year and said a couole months ago she was close wrapping the album.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.