Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just fell out of a coconut tree, what have I missed? :gaycat2:

ABRACADABRA! My new album has disappeared and WON'T be dropping this October 💋💋

Magic potions are still brewing 🖤🖤🖤

5 minutes ago, Dragha said:

the base is dead again 

:clack:

I think it's fine. I feel so calm since she told us "now we have to wait" on Sunday. That means nothing is coming anytime soon and at least we don't have to be in this constant state of anticipation.

I have a feeling Gar and Kesha have a collab on either one's album. They've been very active on each other's social media lately. Especially on Kesha's side.

9 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Omg I forgot to tell y'all but I decided I'll make a tattoo after the summer ends :heart: I wanted the little sentence on my forearm "chromatica will never be over" and its what I'll do most probably, unless lg7 will serve some sick some lyricism or visuals, then I might change my mind 

I think this would also make a super cute tattoo:

 

"Honestly I am so ******* upset. Gaga "accidentally" playing 'stupid love' and giggling like a teen was intentional shade and a complete Jab at Katy. Enough sugar coating it. She knew what she was doing just like. Kesha knew what she was doing when she tweeted "LOL". Im done with all the weak minded ******* haters. Yes, Katy is working with DR LUKE. IF you don't like it, DONT SUPPORT IT. Period. JUST STOP THE ******* HATE. Why the need and intense effort to try and take down the woman??? WHY? Make it make sense! You spineless soulless ******* LOSERS. (Im obviously so upset and feel helpless, like Im not being heard..which is why I am choosing to use the words that I am) Is it not Katy's prerogative to do or believe what she wants? Shes known this man for nearly 20 years. His kids love her. If she believes hes innocent, tell me, is that not HER ******* PREROGATIVE!?!?!! You all are acting as if shes doing it to be bashful and hateful and it's the other ******* way around. She is absolutely minding her own and spreading love (like she always has) and spending time with fans and friends and family. While internet losers (this includes gaga, kesha, the media and the losers with pop culture accounts) shamelessly bash her and try and take her down while also keeping tabs on her every move and every little viral hateful opinion. Im so absolutely disgusted with you hypocritical assholes. shame on yourselves. ALL OF YOU."

1 hour ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Just fell out of a coconut tree, what have I missed? :gaycat2:

The context of 2025 still being a possibility 

5 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

close enough welcome back Patrizia Reggiani 

'I've become a flies-dispenser' :suburban:

53 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

I have a feeling Gar and Kesha have a collab on either one's album. They've been very active on each other's social media lately. Especially on Kesha's side.

I sincerely hope not 

 

:clack:

Edited by Suspendedintheair
.

4 hours ago, Kékette said:

Look, ASIB in Europe:

3 Oct - Movie

5 Oct - Soundtrack

 

They had released the movie without the soundtrack while music was at the center of the movie. So J:FAD's soundtrack will likely be available on October 4th.

 

Yeah but  'A Star is Born' featured all original music, if 'Joker' consists of jazz covers the soundtrack might be released earlier, similar to other soundtracks. Or we could see some songs released ahead of the full album, as was done with 'Barbie' and others.

 

 

And even if the soundtrack is scheduled for release on the 4th, they usually announce it and open preorders for vinyls and other formats in advance. I don't think she would announce or release LG7 when the soundtrack is in need of attention 'cause let's be real, no one is excited about 25 jazz covers, especially since she'll supposedly sing poorly because Lee can't sing in the movie.:suburban:

 

 

And if someone is excited, I'm happy for you, but I won't believe for a second that you're more excited about jazz covers than about LG7. 

 

spacer.png

My head goes from PAPAPAPAPAAPAPA to AB ABRA CADABRAAAAAA :jonny:

 

Oh Lady Gogda the chokehold you have on me 16 years later 

Just now, Nicholai said:

My head goes from PAPAPAPAPAAPAPA to AB ABRA CADABRAAAAAA :jonny:

 

Oh Lady Gogda the chokehold you have on me 16 years later 

I still can't get it out of my head... I need Abracadabra in my life :jonny2:

my Chroma Ball hoodie came and it looked great

And speaking of stores, the majority of her stores listed August 5th as the shipping date for merchandise, while the UK store indicated August 9th. I don't think it's significant, but who knows? :coffee2:

I'm going on a walk and Free Nose just came on shuffle.  I almost skipped but it hit different today :jamming:

Probably a fake news, but apparently they are going to release a compilation of songs (studio version) sung at the Paris Olympic Games 2024....

I'm so here for that.

 

Mon trouque en ploume

Ploume des zoiseaux

:hippo::hippo::hippo::hippo:

 

GCB was announced on a Wednesday so...

 

7 hours 25 minutes!!

 

:ryan3:

Who the hell is singing the second verse at 0:39? It sounds like The Weeknd in this filtered audio.

 

 

17 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Who the hell is singing the second verse at 0:39? It sounds like The Weeknd in this filtered audio.

 

 

Still sounds like Gar to me. 

  • Popular Post

The way FadTRL is always fuming at monsters just for stanning Gar and constantly inventing narratives in their heads is so funny nn

 

david-bowie-2.thumb.jpg.c2391a527e272edc

 

58 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The way FadTRL is always fuming at monsters just for stanning Gar and constantly inventing narratives in their heads is so funny nn

 

david-bowie-2.thumb.jpg.c2391a527e272edc

 

What's the latest episode? Gimme a recap. 
 

david-bowie-2.thumb.jpg.c2391a527e272edc

On 7/29/2024 at 4:11 PM, Freaky Prince said:

Me and @The Witch winning while @Mr. Stratus and his hagga ass lose

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

We rest comfortably knowing You'll crying watching the (-15) PopGa stan'd updates, as the HACGA stans know the real success is the Joker 2 OST/Project :eddie:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.