Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Joyride said:

something must be coming, she's been moved to the storefront of RecordStore UK with no new releases.

I am not familiar with the record store. Is it large enough for an event like this to have relevance? :celestial5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

About that, we know that Watt is no longer working with Gaga since the end of May. However, she did share pics from the studio after that period. :huh: he was definitely the executive producer cause they've been working together for two years basically :rip: 

 

 

but yeah, I'm confident the album is done 

The only time we know she was in the studio "without him" was right before she flew to Paris so i'm convinced it was to record the base track for the Olympic performance just like she did with the Rolling Stones track back in Oct at the Electric Lady studios right before she went to perform with them:hippo:

1 minute ago, LykkeLi said:

The only time we know she was in the studio "without him" was right before she flew to Paris so i'm convinced it was to record the base track for the Olympic performance just like she did with the Rolling Stones track back in Oct at the Electric Lady studios right before she went to perform with them:hippo:

You have a point :duca:

18 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Btw the base has been cleansed, both countdown days that occupied the #3 & #4 popular days have been replaced by real events :clap3:

 

spacer.png

As much as they try, they can't hide the delusional! We WILL have more countdowns and we WILL meltdown!

 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

I need Notorious Being sounds like it could be top of her discography. 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

As much as they try, they can't hide the delusional! We WILL have more countdowns and we WILL meltdown!

 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

Well

Just now, Julio said:

hi new insider :suburban:

I'm not an insider I'm delusional :foxaylove2:

Just now, Sheep said:

I'm not an insider I'm delusional :foxaylove2:

omg new lyrics????? :WAP:

42 minutes ago, Joyride said:

something must be coming, she's been moved to the storefront of RecordStore UK with no new releases.

Mon Truc En Plumes effect? :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Another 12pm EST, another lack of announcement from GÁR

 

spacer.png

As usual someone else announced, this time it's Charli, who announced a new remix. the BRAT summer continues ⚔️💚

 

Edited by ToniGaga96

When Gaga switched to Lady in 2014 so she could have TABS. The 10 year drought is almost over. 

 

 

Maybe I'm getting old, but how does this base (or any other) stay active without the artist being active? I know gar has like the most fans on ATRL but honestly what kind of conversations do yall manage to keep going in here (besides theories and speculations)?

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Maybe I'm getting old, but how does this base (or any other) stay active without the artist being active? I know gar has like the most fans on ATRL but honestly what kind of conversations do yall manage to keep going in here (besides theories and speculations)?

Have you read anything in this thread? It's one step above being Arkham Asylum 

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Maybe I'm getting old, but how does this base (or any other) stay active without the artist being active? I know gar has like the most fans on ATRL but honestly what kind of conversations do yall manage to keep going in here (besides theories and speculations)?

Groupthink delusion and declining mental health. 

Shawn Mendes announced a new album, October 18th  :deadbanana2:

 

Why is everyone releasing but this *****?! :monkey:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Shawn Mendes announced a new album, October 18th  :deadbanana2:

 

Why is everyone releasing but this *****?! :monkey:

so we were doing a countdown for shawn ******* mendes? :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

so we were doing a countdown for shawn ******* mendes? :ryan3:

At least he's cute I guess :monkey:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.