Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Wait why are we assuming August 9th? Is that what that one stylist said? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Sannie said:

Abracadabra is such a good song title. The imagery that could be paired with it would be so good.

When it's #ShotOniPhone then what?

22 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Wait why are we assuming August 9th? Is that what that one stylist said? 

We were joking; the stylist only said "August." Sadly, we don't have any concrete information.:monkey:

22 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

We were joking; the stylist only said "August." Sadly, we don't have any concrete information.:monkey:

inb4 it's further delayed because of that stylist spilling :suburban:

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The likes and views dd

 

 

Not this still going viral even though it came out in April :deadbanana2: that trailer is phenomenal though. I was scalped when I watched it for the first time :gaygacat4: 

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Not this still going viral even though it came out in April :deadbanana2: that trailer is phenomenal though. I was scalped when I watched it for the first time :gaygacat4: 

ouuuu second trailer what are you doing on the floor 

 

Aston Martin

Also I'm guessing that the activity planner at the local AARP center is on vacation. Because the OGHs are clearly bored and making braindead threads again

 

Aston Martin

 

When LG7 becomes THE halloween album and gets a streaming boost every year

 

296e2ccbefc2d28cf4b2581c7a2aaa8e.gif

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

This week still or next week we will have something 

Is this Dua Lipa's ATRL account? because this is what I call radical optimism :jonny5:

Now Joker promo starts until October , and then LG7 next year 

 

im hating lg7 :biblionny:

 

14 minutes ago, Janet said:

Gaga's C2C face card was so strong wow

 

 

tony's reaction  was so cute 

Omg I forgot to tell y'all but I decided I'll make a tattoo after the summer ends :heart: I wanted the little sentence on my forearm "chromatica will never be over" and its what I'll do most probably, unless lg7 will serve some sick some lyricism or visuals, then I might change my mind 

16 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

LG7 got shipped back again

 

gretchen base GIF

 

 

Nahh these replies mirror how MTV teases something Gaga-related every year to fish their audience to tune in for the VMAs

7 hours ago, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

Maybe she's singing from someone else's POV :thing:

Andrew Watt just posted a story with Ozzy Osbourne. I guess his work on LG7 is done and he's onto another project

 

:WAP:

Edited by BlondUnicorn

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.