Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

18 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

A movie's soundtrack is typically released the Friday before the movie to promote it, especially if it features mostly covers. For original music, the release usually happens just a few days prior. Since the movie releases on October 2nd in Europe and October 4th in the US, the soundtrack will likely be available on September 27th.

My birthday? 27th September. I won 🤪 oh Tony, you're my insider lol

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

My birthday? 27th September. I won 🤪 oh Tony, you're my insider lol

I'm no insider :laugh: I am merely making an educated guess based on their typical soundtrack release patterns. However, it is important to note that this is not a guarantee. For instance, in the case of the Barbie soundtrack, multiple singles were released before the soundtrack but it became available in full only on the day of the movie release. :celestial5:

 

 

Joanne top 40 on the Lady Gaga Hot 100

 

:suburban:

 

Even if the soundtrack is released a week before I'm not listening as I want to hear the music for the first time when watching the movie

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

Joanne top 40 on the Lady Gaga Hot 100

 

:suburban:

 

Not Joanne surpassing "DIGGIN MY GRAVE":deadbanana2:

 

spacer.png

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Even if the soundtrack is released a week before I'm not listening as I want to hear the music for the first time when watching the movie

Same. I feel that like would ruin the movie. 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

Joanne top 40 on the Lady Gaga Hot 100

 

:suburban:

 

when i say DMG is better than most songs on Joanne, then what? :suburban:

Just now, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

Nurtec gate? :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

Keeping Ratchy in her team

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

Infecting innocent souls with a deadly virus during a stadium tour

 

UjrvOhd.gif 

the way I'm genuinely like "today is THE day" every ******* day...

 

UjrvOhd.gif

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

Not firing Richy sooner

 

gretchen-eating.gif

17 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

Pushing the boundaries of our mental health by giving us LG7 teases that lead to nothing

 

gretchen-eating.gif

The video that Gaga posted of Simone on her Instagram is already reaching almost 70 million views, da ****, the engagement... 

It's the perfect time to... :suburban:

23 minutes ago, Aden said:

"Notorious" means being known or famous for having done something bad. I'm trying to figure out what she's done in recent years that would make her feel notorious?

 

That weird time where her LGBTQ+ activism was questioned?

Defending trans people?

The way her fans unnecessarily lash at her Jazz/Vegas projects?
The House of Gucci press tour?

 

gretchen-eating.gif

When she didn't release Replay as a single

 

gretchen-eating.gif

2 minutes ago, verthigo said:

30 minutes :bird:

its coming sis :gaycat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.