Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Can you block me @Miracleย because Gaga didnt announce today I am so upsetย :cries2:

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

ย 

ย 

ml_Lady-Gaga-MAI_4_1024.png?itok=Td5CGH2b

ย 

ย 

Spoiler


ย 

ย 

Where's Ms.Gaga tho? If shes in Europe like rumoured she is going to be seen, 100%. If we dont get a new Gaga pic in the next couple days she went back to Mal*bu

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

OMG 9th of August HERE WE GO FINALLY A DATEย 

ย 

lady-gaga-dog.gif

ย 

ย  Hide contents

:ryan3:

ย 

Thฦฐ fact that we are so immune to this to the point not even a tad panicking.s:wan:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

She literally posted two weeks ago pictures in studio, she literally said on Sunday that you have to wait but you think about an announcement today or even this week.
I don't know of a fanbase more delulu than this one.

ย 

Anyway, otherwise I'm really wondering why she hasn't posted anything in relation to hauslabs for weeks?ย (last post in February).

She no longer even relays stories I'm not going to say I miss it, but it's weird.
I don't know how the brand is behaving at the moment, especially since its launch in the sephora stores in France, but is she aware that the brand relies essentially on her?ย 
The engagement rate on the brand's insta account is low.

The brand doesn't have the fame of fenty beauty to do without its creator.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Tony is still tweeting. Maybe SELVA was right, and it was him who leaked the August date.ย :suburban:

23 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

wheres our countdown kingย @Daglazzoย :khalyan:

I'm here! I fell asleep after tiring workย :monkey:

ย 

But heads up! The fact she didn't announce today won't change anything, cause as I stated before August it is. This week still or next week we will have somethingย 

15 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Where's Ms.Gaga tho? If shes in Europe like rumoured she is going to be seen, 100%. If we dont get a new Gaga pic in the next couple days she went back to Mal*bu

I know where she's not and she's not in Polandย 

:ryan3:

9 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

She literally posted two weeks ago pictures in studio, she literally said on Sunday that you have to wait but you think about an announcement today or even this week.
I don't know of a fanbase more delulu than this one.

ย 

Anyway, otherwise I'm really wondering why she hasn't posted anything in relation to hauslabs for weeks?ย (last post in February).

She no longer even relays stories I'm not going to say I miss it, but it's weird.
I don't know how the brand is behaving at the moment, especially since its launch in the sephora stores in France, but is she aware that the brand relies essentially on her?ย 
The engagement rate on the brand's insta account is low.

The brand doesn't have the fame of fenty beauty to do without its creator.

What was she supposed to say? It must be announced when nobody is sure it's coming, just like she said new music is coming soon while knowing we hate it, and then we had "lg7 Gaga returns" at the end of the concert movieย 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

What was she supposed to say? It must be announced when nobody is sure it's coming, just like she said new music is coming soon while knowing we hate it, and then we had "lg7 Gaga returns" at the end of the concert movieย 

It's just common sense to understand that this sentence means that nothing would be announced three days after idk.
She simply wants to keep the flame alive and maintain a certain hype, as she's been doing since January now.

ย 

I still remember when I was dowvoted here, and some members quoted my message mockingly when I said a week after the film that the teaser at the end of the CBB didn't mean an imminent return and that I bet that months later, we'd still have no announcement.
Guess what.ย :coffee:

27 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same. Countdowns, meltdowns, waiting, frustration, always the same.

ย 

ย 

ml_Lady-Gaga-MAI_4_1024.png?itok=Td5CGH2b

ย 

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

nn I thought this was "On I Go" by Fiona Apple for a secย 

15 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

This week still or next week we will have somethingย 

I live for your refusal to give upย :ryan3:

Us in 2 years looking for LG7 news with the same liddos telling us to be patient

ย 

ย 

ย 

My bet is that nothing will be announced before August 9, which is when the chromatica ball merchandise will be shipped.
spacer.png

8 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Us in 2 years looking for LG7 news with the same liddos telling us to be patient

ย 

ย 

ย 

miley cyrus GIF

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

New insiderย 

She'd be more successful at that let's be honestย :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.