Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

The gist being:

 

1. Gaga has a successful music career therefore I'm fuming.

2. Gaga has a thriving film career therefore I'm fuming.

3. Gaga has a sizeable fanbase therefore I'm fuming.

 

UMge4i7.gif

 

Imagine being an OGH in 2024, must be hard. 

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

When Bloody Mary goes viral again during Halloween on top of LG7 and JFAD both smashing ahhhhh

 

Now I get why RideOrDie said it would be a "hard year" for OGHs. October is going to feel as long as a year for them hihi

 

W8vEiPt.gif

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Single August 9

Album October 18


MANIFESTING

 

spacer.png

I doubt she will release on the 9th. Isn't Katy releasing? Not because she's a threat, lol but because she would simply humiliate her, and I don't think she wants to do that. 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Judas?? Wow. Turn it up! 

 

 

I was told straight men from the gee pee don't listen to Gaga

 

Oh OGHs, get off the floor

 

giphy.gif

Just now, Aden said:

I was told straight men from the gee pee don't listen to Gaga

 

Oh OGHs, get off the floor

 

giphy.gif

are we sure

 

YqJBhXL.gif

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I doubt she will release on the 9th. Isn't Katy releasing? Not because she's a threat, lol but because she would simply humiliate her, and I don't think she wants to do that. 

I don't think Gaga is aware of Katy releasing, nobody except of 10 remaining Katy fans know. We also know thanks to them only because we share the same forum.

Edited by Daglazzo

I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to condense the promo for the album and the movie to promote them at the same time wherever she goes. Cause we know she does the night talk shows whenever she has a movie out, not so much when she releases music

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I don't think Gaga is aware of Katy releasing, nobody except of 10 remaining Katy fans know. We also know thanks to them only because we share the same forum.

They are both UMG, they are aware :laugh:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

They are both UMG, they are aware :laugh:

What's umg lmao 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

What's umg lmao 

Universal Music Group, so both teams are aware of what UMG releases are scheduled.

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Who cares if it is on the same day :deadbanana: Music not the petty bling. 

No one cares about the bling, but if not from Gaga's perspective, let's be realistic from Katy's. After WW's HUGE flop, would she plan to release a second single on the same day as Gaga's? I find it hard to believe... 

 

If something is coming is on the 16th or 23rd imo

Edited by ToniGaga96

6 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to condense the promo for the album and the movie to promote them at the same time wherever she goes. Cause we know she does the night talk shows whenever she has a movie out, not so much when she releases music

Interview for the movie, performance for LG7. That would be iconic.

 

But really her dad said the album is done, Watt is already back to working with Ozzy…i feel like they are probably sorting the artwork, mvs and promotion at this time.

 

There were rumors she shot a video between June 12 - 14 so that would give us an idea about the single release…August it is:suburban:

30 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

The gist being:

 

1. Gaga has a successful music career therefore I'm fuming.

2. Gaga has a thriving film career therefore I'm fuming.

3. Gaga has a sizeable fanbase therefore I'm fuming.

 

UMge4i7.gif

 

They made some points outside of Gaga stuff, so just let them have fun. 
 

YqJBhXL.gif

1 minute ago, LykkeLi said:

Interview for the movie, performance for LG7. That would be iconic.

 

But really her dad said the album is done, Watt is already back to working with Ozzy…i feel like they are probably sorting the artwork, mvs and promotion at this time.

 

There were rumors she shot a video between June 12 - 14 so that would give us an idea about the single release…August it is:suburban:

About that, we know that Watt is no longer working with Gaga since the end of May. However, she did share pics from the studio after that period. :huh: he was definitely the executive producer cause they've been working together for two years basically :rip: 

 

 

but yeah, I'm confident the album is done 

The fact that months ago we didn't think they would try to promote JFAD and LG7 simultaneously and now it's become our only option left for this year :dies:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

About that, we know that Watt is no longer working with Gaga since the end of May. However, she did share pics from the studio after that period. :huh: he was definitely the executive producer cause they've been working together for two years basically :rip: 

 

 

but yeah, I'm confident the album is done 

I'm pretty suspicious about this, unfortunately... Deuxmoi claimed Gaga had a dinner party with Gessafelstein in June; after hearing the snippets, I think this rumor (that Deuxmoi started) gains some credibility. So maybe after Watt Gaga decided to go into a different direction with Gessafelstein, or rather just building on the foundation she and Watt created... 

Then again Deuxmoi also claimed a new Gaga album was coming in august.

Spoiler

I hate how much more impatient those amazing snippets made me lmao.

 

May it is!
No June it is!

July is our month!

C'mon August! 
 

This thread is like being in Arkham Asylum a couple months early :ryan3:

Guys the album or new song isn't coming anytime soon. Let's not set ourselves for disappointments.

 

Earliest I see is Oct for Album and Sep. end for lead single. August doesn't seem likely especially after nothing happened in June. 

 

Gaga played the LG7 demo out of her happiness, and shouldn't be taken as hint of LG7 coming anytime SOON. 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

The fact that months ago we didn't think they would try to promote JFAD and LG7 simultaneously and now it's become our only option left for this year :dies:

The way we've been moving goalposts since february :dies:

1 minute ago, Aden said:

The fact that months ago we didn't think they would try to promote JFAD and LG7 simultaneously and now it's become our only option left for this year :dies:

This :rip:

 

I personally never thought she would consider this strategy, but as you mentioned, it may be our only remaining option. :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Gagaast said:

Guys the album or new song isn't coming anytime soon. Let's not set ourselves for disappointments.

 

Earliest I see is Oct for Album and Sep. end for lead single. August doesn't seem likely especially after nothing happened in June. 

 

Gaga played the LG7 demo out of her happiness, and shouldn't be taken as hint of LG7 coming anytime SOON. 

*it's not demo, don't call it that then  :gaycat5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.