Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Y'all call me crazy, we've heard only few second snippets but I'm so proud of this music already and it makes me want to visit every single thread here and let everyone know our mommy created a masterpiece :WAP: no like I can't process how good she is and how amazing those snippets sound :WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

unfortunately, I don't think the single is coming this week, we would've heard something already... :chick3:

Same here, I feel like everything's still just a bit quiet at the moment for anything to be coming. Although I don't know if that's just because in comparison we did have legit insiders telling us about SL and we had the song leak and MV still leaks before release.

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Well I believe she's so ready to release the single, doesn't matter if album is done or it's being mastered, it will be released in October at latest. It mean single will come definitely in August cause we will get two singles like always, one in August and second and the end of September just before the album. Easy math.

 

1h53 min 

 

Even with all the skepticism, your plan is the only viable way to release an album this year for her, assuming the goal is to release it in 2024.

 

Launching it too close to Halloween wastes potential if it's "dark-themed."

 

November is dominated by elections and xmas season starts.

 

From January to March 2025, the focus will shift to awards season.

 

A single before Venice and the album after the release of the movie is our last hope imo

 

Also at the end of September they will release the jazz soundtrack for "Joker," so they wouldn't want the releases to overlap.

Clearly she's enthusiastic about her new music and excited to put it out, I just want to know why it's taking so long. That would slightly lessen the agony :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

unfortunately, I don't think the single is coming this week, we would've heard something already... :chick3:

but it's not true because-

 

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I think insiders know nothing about the LG7 release

 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Even with all the skepticism, your plan is the only viable way to release an album this year for her, assuming the goal is to release it in 2024.

 

Launching it too close to Halloween wastes potential if it's "dark-themed."

 

November is dominated by elections and xmas season starts.

 

From January to March 2025, the focus will shift to awards season.

 

A single before Venice and the album after the release of the movie is our last hope imo

 

Also at the end of September they will release the jazz soundtrack for "Joker," so they wouldn't want the releases to overlap.

I know we were saying same **** all over the last months but this time for real, from November this years and next months are literally blocked, she will never release that time and we just know it's coming this year! So it must be August 

Another possibility is she's clearing out all other big pop releases first. Who's left? Sabrina and Katy right 

1 minute ago, hawx23 said:

Another possibility is she's clearing out all other big pop releases first. Who's left? Sabrina and Katy right 

Not you still calling Katy a big release :rip: I just know Sabrina will flop as well it was just one hit wonder

Edited by Daglazzo

Just now, Summer Boy said:

idk, someone HAS to know something... :chick1:

no. No one knew about new songs at all, all what they do is just guessing and I'm so over it, this era feels different and you can tell she somehow reinforced her devices (?!) from any leaks

4 minutes ago, hawx23 said:

Another possibility is she's clearing out all other big pop releases first. Who's left? Sabrina and Katy right 

:celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not you still calling Katy a big release :rip: I just know Sabrina will flop as well it was just one hit wonder

I doubt katy will make any noise :mandown:

But Sabrina will pull cute numbers, I think.

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

no. No one knew about new songs at all, all what they do is just guessing and I'm so over it, this era feels different and you can tell she somehow reinforced her devices (?!) from any leaks

well, hopefully you're right, but I really don't think it's coming this week, unfortunately... :chick3:

1h34 min let me count cause 

 

Spoiler

I became a notorious being 

 

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Also at the end of September they will release the jazz soundtrack for "Joker,"

Oh! I never heard of this. Source?

6 minutes ago, hawx23 said:

Another possibility is she's clearing out all other big pop releases first. Who's left? Sabrina and Katy right 

"Big pop releases".

"Katy"

Honestly I don't mind waiting until 2025 if that means she's gonna deliver one of her best albums and eras :michael:

If that TikTok from 2022 was actually a hint at Abracadabra, it's crazy that she's been sitting on this material for two years now, at least in whatever form it was in at the time. I remember last year when a lot of liddos were saying Gaga hadn't even started thinking about LG7 and had no passion for making music anymore, when she was actually secretly cooking masterpieces :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Oh! I never heard of this. Source?

A movie's soundtrack is typically released the Friday before the movie to promote it, especially if it features mostly covers. For original music, the release usually happens just a few days prior. Since the movie releases on October 2nd in Europe and October 4th in the US, the soundtrack will likely be available on September 27th.

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The base every day since January:

 

 

Yep that's when I joined, more or less :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.