Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

re: Abracadabra. i think she says "Gaga" after the beat drop/before the verse. Same delivery she did for the first "Gaga" in Government Hooker

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

 

 

When I get a DM from Boris with an mp3 file today

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

 

Thanks my fellow liddos :heart:

omg hbd! 

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

re: Abracadabra. i think she says "Gaga" after the beat drop/before the verse. Same delivery she did for the first "Gaga" in Government Hooker

 

 

 

It sounds great 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I personally think the album is done. The way she had tracks saved on her iPad, and the way she said "now you have to wait".

Idk I interpreted like "you ***ots it's done, it's real, just wait until I release it" :suburban:

For me too. I don't think she would finish the album in Europe, she never did that. 

11 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

You forgot gays screaming

 

I can't wait to find out the official lyrics because everyone is interpreting it completely differently.

It's giving "caskets will fall" from the Electric Chapel snippet which turned out to be glass disco ball. :ahh:

7 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

re: Abracadabra. i think she says "Gaga" after the beat drop/before the verse. Same delivery she did for the first "Gaga" in Government Hooker

 

 

 

"BOOM BOOM *****!", allegedly.  :khalyan:

 

 

the way LG7 will be a capital G-GAGA album, I'm so used to giving and now i get to receive :jonnycat:

the fact that that was actually greta gerwig :ahh:

 

GettyImages-2164072036.jpg?w=900

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

"BOOM BOOM *****!", allegedly.  :khalyan:

 

 

i dont hear it :jonny2:

I think of them, of us that night...happy, full of hope, confident that lg7 will arrive in the next few days, the next few weeks...

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Hair said:

I can't wait to find out the official lyrics because everyone is interpreting it completely differently.

It's giving "caskets will fall" from the Electric Chapel snippet which turned out to be glass disco ball. :ahh:

I still genuinely can't say 'glass disco ball' when Im singing to EC, not even when I'm looking at the lyrics video :deadbanana4: it will always stay 'caskets will fall' for me 

1 minute ago, TheOrangeTree said:

I think of them, of us that night...happy, full of hope, confident that lg7 will arrive in the next few days, the next few weeks...

 

spacer.png

It was the same way in here. Everyone was counting down that Monday morning. :chick3:

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong 

:jonnycat: 

This legend. I wonder how many cigs it takes to write this typa iconic lead single :gaygacat6:

Well I believe she's so ready to release the single, doesn't matter if album is done or it's being mastered, it will be released in October at latest. It mean single will come definitely in August cause we will get two singles like always, one in August and second and the end of September just before the album. Easy math.

 

1h53 min 

 

1. Abracadaver

2. Notorious

----barrier----

3. Girlfriend

4. Garden of Eden

 

..... and that's it :ryan3:

I love the way she sounds in abracadabra it's pure devil :WAP: yet its always notorious being stuck in my mind :celestial4:

 

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

1. Abracadaver

2. Notorious

----barrier----

3. Girlfriend

4. Garden of Eden

 

..... and that's it :ryan3:

Girlfriend and Garden of Eden being the same song 

I think insiders know nothing about the LG7 release, but I just can't understand why it's so hard for them to just admit it. Like, it would be easier for us if they were just like "I don't know yet", instead of trolling and or silence... 

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I personally think the album is done. The way she had tracks saved on her iPad, and the way she said "now you have to wait".

Idk I interpreted like "you ***ots it's done, it's real, just wait until I release it" :suburban:

I'm in the same boat. :jonny: 

 

------

 

Abracadabra is such a good song title. The imagery that could be paired with it would be so good.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.