Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Idk I think it would be an amazing concept:

 

- Limbo: the intro of the album, Gar's looking back at all the good things and bad things that she did/happened to her in her life.
- Lust: a sex bop, I don't think there's much to add here.
- Gluttony: a song about drug addiction with food metaphors idk.
- Greed: maybe a song about how her label/the industry always wants more from her/wants to use her name to make money.
- Anger: Swine or Replay 2.0 :jonny:
- Heresy: a song about Gar questioning her faith in God and Church.
- Violence: A song about how she killed Lina Morgana (jk :gaycat1:I don't think Gar has ever made a violent song so I don't know what she would sing about here, maybe about an abusive relationship or something like that)
- Fraud: a song about all the things she promised and never released :chick2: or a dark ballad about how imposter's syndrome makes her feel like a fraud sometimes and like she's not good enough.

- Treachery: a song about how a lover (Taylor Kinney) cheated on her.

- And then the last song/the outro,a very calm and angelic song with a choir singing in the background, Gaga finally finds peace in herself, forgives all the people that did her dirty and forgives herself for all the bad things she did to others and to herself.

 

Her magnum opus:gaycat1:

Sounds really good!

That means it's impossible and will never happen :thing:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know it's been said several times within the past 24 hours, but it bares repeating: utilizing YouTube to deliberately get a copywrite strike in order to 

 

1. See if the snippet is real 

2. Find out the name of the song 

 

is a galaxy brain move

 

incredible-talented.gif

7 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

I'm gonna gag so bad if she ever gets a 90+ score on MC. 

There'll always be a critic or two that's biased against her. 

If BRAT was hers, it for sure wouldn't be acclaimed for example, IMO. 

Gaga couldn't make an album like BRAT though. I don't even mean that as shade (Gaga is my #1) but the whole reason why BRAT works so well and is so acclaimed is because Charli really played into the "posh British party girl" aesthetic she's been toying with for years now. 
 

If Gaga wants an album with acclaim like that, she really needs to play into her strengths and have a clear vision from the start of the era to the release of the album. A weird dark pop album would be her best bet, and it looks like we might be getting that!

3 minutes ago, Spark said:

Gaga couldn't make an album like BRAT though. I don't even mean that as shade (Gaga is my #1) but the whole reason why BRAT works so well and is so acclaimed is because Charli really played into the "posh British party girl" aesthetic she's been toying with for years now. 
 

If Gaga wants an album with acclaim like that, she really needs to play into her strengths and have a clear vision from the start of the era to the release of the album. A weird dark pop album would be her best bet, and it looks like we might be getting that!

She won't get a universal acclaimed album cause she has the weirdest haters out there. You just know a certain publishers are ready to give her 50-60 range in draft

23 minutes ago, Spark said:

 A weird dark pop album would be her best bet, and it looks like we might be getting that!

Let's manifest it. 

:jonny2:

 

Gurl the instrumental of the new song really reminds me of Artpop, we won!

1 minute ago, NextBish90 said:

Gurl the instrumental of the new song really reminds me of Artpop, we won!

are you sure you want this to be your first post

 

0ZqaJxw.thumb.gif.f199080028b85dd17a361a

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

are you sure you want this to be your first post

 

0ZqaJxw.thumb.gif.f199080028b85dd17a361a

I'm ready for the floods, really I wanted to create an account for so long and finally I managed to, atrl, be ready my girlies !

I just hope that Gaga understands that her commercial appeal has kind of dwindled at this point and so she shouldnt focus on that aspect AT ALL with this next record. Make it as unconventional and weird as u want Gaga! I feel like a big part of what stripped some of her more recent records from achieving full potential was that she always had commercial success sort of in the back of her mind when making the music so she would water the sound and production down or overcomplicate them thinking it would make songs stick more or whatever. This time I want her to REALLY not think about commercial sensibilities when creating songs which would even mean making song structures unconventional instead of her always sticking to the verse, chorus, verse, bridge, chorus formula. I want her to be totally free form with this album. If she manages to get into that headspace she will literally create her greatest album and probably her most praised too 

I think some of you underestimate Gaga's chances of getting a universally praised album. If the music is good and she has a clear vision and concept for the album, she will potentially get her most acclaimed album to date.

(Let's remember that Chromatica is her most acclaimed album)

 

 

 

And if the music is good and the critics hate it, well, who cares? At this point, my only concern is whether I like it. I couldn't care less about what others think.

 

I mean, I love Chromatica so much, and the consensus on this forum is that it's like the worst album ever, so...:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I think some of you underestimate Gaga's chances of getting a universally praised album. If the music is good and she has a clear vision and concept for the album, she will potentially get her most acclaimed album to date.

(Let's remember that Chromatica is her most acclaimed album)

 

 

 

And if the music is good and the critics hate it, well, who cares? At this point, my only concern is whether I like it. I couldn't care less about what others think.

 

I mean, I love Chromatica so much, and the consensus on this forum is that it's like the worst album ever, so...:deadbanana2:

People on this forum and on any other pop music forum are not to be listened to when it comes to music reviewing. Liddos included.

 

Chromatica is a perfect album and its biggest haters are OGH's and  Gaga's own fans. 

I always liked Chromatica, but I really fell in love with it again after the tour film. It has my favorite album title of hers, one of my favorite album covers, and so many strong songs. She did dance music again but took a different direction that we didn't expect (cyberpunk aesthetics and a 90s house sound). DoC is brilliant and out there. 911 is one of my favorite MVs of hers and Rain on Me is great too.
 

It's disappointing that the album didn't get the rollout they planned and the love it deserves, but I'll always be happy she made it. There's a lot that could have gone better in terms of era execution obviously, but it is what it is. And next era looks very promising too :gaygacat3: 

Edited by Aston Martin

Joanne era : Election of trump
Chromatica original release: Covid
Official release of Chromatica: Riot 
LG7 : Taylor Swift TTPD 46434 versions or reputation tv

:falcon:

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

chromatica is objectively her most clean and cohesive body of work. its also has her best cover art, career highlights like rom, replay, engima, and babylon. the birth of her first all-stadium tour.

 

it aint my personal fav but its a good album.

 

spacer.png

Me going through the bad songs on Chromatica store

 

spacer.png

Anyway, less than a month before we hear the LG7 lead

This girl looks like she's been searching daily for LG7 crumbs since the HBO premiere snippet

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

This girl looks like she's been searching daily for LG7 crumbs since the HBO premiere snippet

 

spacer.png

February*

 

IMG_4178.gif?ex=666e99a0&is=666d4820&hm=

44 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Me going through the bad songs on Chromatica store

 

spacer.png

were they out of Plastic Dolls and Fun Tonights

 

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Anyway, less than a month before we hear the LG7 lead

Less than a week 

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

were they out of Stupid Loves, Free Woman's, and Sines from Above 

 

spacer.png

Yup 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.