Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Dante's Inferno >>>>> Garden of Eden 

 

moo.png

 

"Dante's Inferno" sounds cooler, but it's more strict in terms of themes imo

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Sometimes when I'm picking up an order at the store, I pass by the vinyl section and think how much I'd like to be on the day LG7 comes out and pick up the album.

 

Sometimes I don't think about LG7 at all, but sometimes when I'm feeling empty, or sad, thinking about LG7 is the only thing that keeps me somewhat stable.

And damn, it's hard at a time like this, the hopes I have every Tuesday waiting for an announcement, hopes entertained by ourselves and by insiders who play the innocent victim here but who love to write cryptic messages and then disappear. 

I really wish she hadn't teased anything at the end of CBT, it made me excited, and for why? 
It's pretty clear we'll have nothing in June.

 

Sometimes I look back to 2012/2013 when gaga was close to the fans, I think about the connection I had with the other fans on littlemonsters.com.
I don't recognize at all the gaga who made me become a fan. And I don't blame her, it's the unbearable fans that have caused this distance between her and us.

Sending you much love! :heart2: There are many artists you could listen to while waiting for LG7, Spotify's algorithm and playlists are great for discovering new ones.

'Garden of Eden' is such a meh title. It better be fake. :doc:

27 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Sometimes I don't think about LG7 at all, but sometimes when I'm feeling empty, or sad, thinking about LG7 is the only thing that keeps me somewhat stable.

Me too sis x :hug:

This is honestly really good news for Gaga. If LG7 CONNECTS, there's no reason why she can't smash. All of the pre-release details so far are pointing towards LG7 being the album fans and the GP have been wanting from her since 2011. Now she just has to get the ball rolling…  

 

 

I like GOE as an acronym so garden of Eden it is!

39 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

 

It only has 1.4K ratings on IMDB :weeps: It seems not a lot of people have watched it even though it's really good.

Can you blame people though, its came out too late. The album is 4 years old and tour is 2 years old..

 

People and even stans had moved on from Chromatica era.

remember a few months ago a bunch of children on tiktok were talking about how they love Gaga because she's a mega superstar yet so underrated? 

 

 

went to the water park the other day and saw a group of tweens dancing to Born This Way in front of their smart phones, recording themselves motioning all these dance moves, behaving the same way I did with my besties back then :weeps:

 

 

 

ahh this ******* ICON 

 

UEsfOzq.gif

 

 

49 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

"Dante's Inferno" sounds cooler, but it's more strict in terms of themes imo

We need a gluttony bop :suburban:

58 minutes ago, frankvert said:

This is honestly really good news for Gaga. If LG7 CONNECTS, there's no reason why she can't smash. All of the pre-release details so far are pointing towards LG7 being the album fans and the GP have been wanting from her since 2011. Now she just has to get the ball rolling…  

 

 

Yeah. Between Charli unexpectedly having a breakout moment, Chappell Roan exploding after a slow burn period, and Sabrina smashing with stuff like Espresso and PPP, I think the GP is clearly craving something different in pop. It's been years of boring "relatable" AC-lite stuff and TikTok jingles, the tides are starting to turn. She has the artistic runway to go all out with LG7. :lakitu:

just praying for some redone bops on "garden of Eden". The title is cool. Her album titles with multiple words are always a smash. 

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

She has the artistic runway to go all out with LG7. :lakitu:

The question is Will she take it? :matty: we believe in you Gar

  • ATRL Moderator

I just wish Garibay would make a comeback :WAP:

2 hours ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Sometimes when I'm picking up an order at the store, I pass by the vinyl section and think how much I'd like to be on the day LG7 comes out and pick up the album.

 

Sometimes I don't think about LG7 at all, but sometimes when I'm feeling empty, or sad, thinking about LG7 is the only thing that keeps me somewhat stable.

And damn, it's hard at a time like this, the hopes I have every Tuesday waiting for an announcement, hopes entertained by ourselves and by insiders who play the innocent victim here but who love to write cryptic messages and then disappear. 

I really wish she hadn't teased anything at the end of CBT, it made me excited, and for why? 
It's pretty clear we'll have nothing in June.

I'm going through some personal things at the moment and LG7 would be the perfect thing to get me out of this funk.

 

Obviously my problems are not her problem ofc, but her music has lifted me (and tons of others) in hard times. Even if JFAD is all we get this year, I'm happy knowing at minimum life will get better in October. 

 

Oh Godga.

 

:bird:

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

 

It only has 1.4K ratings on IMDB :weeps: It seems not a lot of people have watched it even though it's really good.

I mean on letterboxd, if I'm seeing it correctly, 17k ppl at least rated it. Given how straight-driven imdb is, I think it is fairing well with her audience.

5 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

When LG7 becomes her highest rated album on Metacritic because only 3 people bother to review it :suburban:

Jazz Tangcay - 100

Rolling Stone - 90

Pithfork - 75

Slant - 55

 

Final Metascore: 80 (4 reviews)

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Jazz Tangcay - 100

Rolling Stone - 90

Pithfork - 75

Slant - 55

 

Final Metascore: 80 (4 reviews)

 

:suburban:

I mean an 80's an 80

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

I'm gonna gag so bad if she ever gets a 90+ score on MC. 

There'll always be a critic or two that's biased against her. 

If BRAT was hers, it for sure wouldn't be acclaimed for example, IMO. 

Forgetting the "of" in that infamous ****** **** was for sure an interesting typo :thing:

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

 

It only has 1.4K ratings on IMDB :weeps: It seems not a lot of people have watched it even though it's really good.

They probably don't even know what Chromatica is :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

"Dante's Inferno" sounds cooler, but it's more strict in terms of themes imo

Idk I think it would be an amazing concept:

 

- Limbo: the intro of the album, Gar's looking back at all the good things and bad things that she did/happened to her in her life.
- Lust: a sex bop, I don't think there's much to add here.
- Gluttony: a song about drug addiction with food metaphors idk.
- Greed: maybe a song about how her label/the industry always wants more from her/wants to use her name to make money.
- Anger: Swine or Replay 2.0 :jonny:
- Heresy: a song about Gar questioning her faith in God and Church.
- Violence: A song about how she killed Lina Morgana (jk :gaycat1:I don't think Gar has ever made a violent song so I don't know what she would sing about here, maybe about an abusive relationship or something like that)
- Fraud: a song about all the things she promised and never released :chick2: or a dark ballad about how imposter's syndrome makes her feel like a fraud sometimes and like she's not good enough.

- Treachery: a song about how a lover (Taylor Kinney) cheated on her.

- And then the last song/the outro,a very calm and angelic song with a choir singing in the background, Gaga finally finds peace in herself, forgives all the people that did her dirty and forgives herself for all the bad things she did to others and to herself.

 

Her magnum opus:gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.