Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Venus

ARTPOP

Applause

DWUW

G.U.Y.

Aura

XXX Dreams

Fashion!

MANiCURE

Swine

Gypsy

Dope

Mary Jane Holland

Donatella

J&D

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Any news on Grammys of Zedden?

Gurl we wouldnt be doing fricking ARTPOP rankings then

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Gurl we wouldnt be doing fricking ARTPOP rankings then

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

You never know with this base 

 

spacer.png

Venus 

G.U.Y.

Sexxx Dreams 

Applause 

Gypsy

Do What U Want 

Aura

Donatella 

ARTPOP

MANiCURE

Fashion!

Swine 

Dope

Mary Jane Holland 

Jewels & Drugs 

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

 

 

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

You never know with this base 

 

spacer.png

I guess you're right. Our base is actually so predictable because all we do is complain, do rankings and complain

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

DWUW

G.U.Y.

Gypsy

Applause

Mary Jane Holland

ARTPOP

XXX Dreams

Donatella

MANiCURE

Aura

Venus

Swine

Fashion!

Jewels & Drugs

Dope

 

spacer.png

Applause

Venus

Do What U Want

Mary Jane Holland

Gypsy

Brooklyn Nights

G.U.Y.

Donatella

Sexxx Dreams

ARTPOP

Fashion!

Swine

Manicure

Dope

Aura

Jewels & Drugs

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

2024 Gaga wishes she had the artistic vision and skill to write a lyric as thought provoking and emotional as "I like you a lot, lot - think you're really hot, hot" 

Applause 

Mary Jane Holland 

Venus

Do What U Want

Gypsy 

Aura 

Dope

ARTPOP

G.U.Y. 

Sexxx Dreams 

Swine 

Fashion! 

Donatella 

MANiCURE

Jewels N Drugs 

 

spacer.png

Gypsy

ARTPOP

Venus

(Brooklyn Nights :heart:) 

Sexxx Dreams

Dope

Applause

Aura

G.U.Y.

Do What U Want 

Fashion!

Swine

Mary Jane Holland 

Donatella

MANiCURE

Jewels N' Drugs

 

spacer.png

Yoü and I aged really poorly until like 2022 and now it sounds like a classic waiting to have a resurgence 

 

The duality

 

:suburban:

27 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Applause 

Mary Jane Holland 

Venus

Do What U Want

Gypsy 

Aura 

Dope

ARTPOP

G.U.Y. 

Sexxx Dreams 

Swine 

Fashion! 

Donatella 

MANiCURE

Jewels N Drugs 

 

spacer.png

MJH :clap3:

Edited by Kanes

Lush Life

Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 

Bang Bang

I Can't Give You Anything But Love

But Beautiful 

Anything Goes

Cheek To Cheek

Nature Boy

It Don't Mean A Thing

I Won't Dance

Sophisticated Lady

Let's Face The Music And Dance

Firefly

Don't Wait Too Long

They All Laughed 

Goody Goody

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Yoü and I aged really poorly until like 2022 and now it sounds like a classic waiting to have a resurgence 

 

The duality

 

:suburban:

I agree but the real classic is TEOG. Criminally underrated. 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I agree but the real classic is TEOG. Criminally underrated. 

Agreed. I think TEOG suffers on streaming because of its length. Adding the radio edit on streaming I think would help it greatly

6 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Yoü and I aged really poorly until like 2022 and now it sounds like a classic waiting to have a resurgence 

 

The duality

 

:suburban:

God And I NEVER aged, bffr 

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

6 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Yoü and I aged really poorly until like 2022 and now it sounds like a classic waiting to have a resurgence 

 

The duality

 

:suburban:

God And I NEVER aged, bffr 

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Bamboo said:

Agreed. I think TEOG suffers on streaming because of its length. Adding the radio edit on streaming I think would help it greatly

I love the sax part so much though :heart:

11 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Yoü and I aged really poorly until like 2022 and now it sounds like a classic waiting to have a resurgence 

 

The duality

 

:suburban:

How can a classic rock song "age"? Y&I had been timeless since its first performance in 2010

 

:suburban:

Edited by frankvert

4 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

God And I NEVER aged, bffr 

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

 

Just now, frankvert said:

How can a classic rock song "age"? Y&I had been timeless since its first performance 

 

:suburban:

Okay lemme rephrase: I got tired of it from overplaying:suburban:

I'm at my parents for the weekend and my mom asked me to help her watch the GCB cause she doesn't know where to find it by herself

 

The 100% on Rotten Tomatoes impact

 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

Not Cheek to Cheek rankings, we really are down bad :gaycat7:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.