Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't wait for the meltdowns when Gar finally releases LG7 after years of waiting only for it to get blocked by the 827th rerelease of TPD 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

"Garden of Eden also known as Paradise of Pleasure"

 

Paradise of Pleasure Is coming :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I can't wait for the meltdowns when Gar finally releases LG7 after years of waiting only for it to get blocked by the 827th rerelease of TPD 

:suburban:

She's waiting until July/August for a reason 

 

:suburban:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

She's waiting until July/August for a reason 

 

:suburban:

yeah for Reputation (Taylor's Version) 

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She's waiting until July/August for a reason 

 

:suburban:

:suburban:

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

yeah for Reputation (Taylor's Version) 

 

:suburban:

:suburban:

I just know 500 variants of whatever release will come out during KPs album week. Luckily, Gaga has been courting her support. 

 

:suburban:

This is so The Fame coded. It could literally be a track Gaga had on The Fame. I'm obsessed.

 

 

The album being a continuation of TF/M where she finally enters her 'Garden of Eden' of being a famous musician and then slowly succumbs to the pressures of being famous to the point where it becomes her own personal hell :WAP:

 

Paradise (2014) finally coming :WAP:

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

This is so The Fame coded. It could literally be a track Gaga had on The Fame. I'm obsessed.

 

 

I love you sis but I think you need to go to an ear doctor 

 

:suburban:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I love you sis but I think you need to go to an ear doctor 

 

:suburban:

It does. It's very Summerboy. 

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

:suburban:

:suburban:

I'm prepared for us to be blocked by Camila's 18th week at this point anyway 

 

:suburban:

 

CXOXo or whatever 

15 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

yeah for Reputation (Taylor's Version) 

 

:suburban:

Swifties have been saying every month reputation tv is coming. It's not coming anytime soon, probably February. She is fully focused on milking TTPD for the rest of the year 

 

Interscope underestimated Taylor's power and that's why Billie was blocked. 
They will wait until August for the album or next year 

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend 

Take me to the Garden of Eden 

Dancing in the Shadow of the moon

 

:rockon:

  • Author

Gaga's Tour film is more acclaimed than the other two, why? :lakitu:

 

  • Author

But for real, why are the critics not doing the review for the tour film? I am so confused

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

But for real, why are the critics not doing the review for the tour film? I am so confused

Probably had 15 total viewers 

 

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Swifties have been saying every month reputation tv is coming. It's not coming anytime soon, probably February. She is fully focused on milking TTPD for the rest of the year 

 

Interscope underestimated Taylor's power and that's why Billie was blocked. 
They will wait until August for the album or next year 

Same person that leaked TTPD tracklist and release date (under the radar and no one gave a **** thinking it was fake) said Rep TV is coming out September 13. 

Edited by devmachine

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Probably had 15 total viewers 

 

:suburban:

it's okay sis we're in base you don't need to inflate numbers

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, devmachine said:

Same person that leaked TTPD tracklist and release date (under the radar and no one gave a **** thinking it was fake) said Rep TV is coming out September 13. 

July/August even more confirmed. 2-4 week era, we are going to be fed

 

:suburban:

When LG7 becomes her highest rated album on Metacritic because only 3 people bother to review it :suburban:

7 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

But for real, why are the critics not doing the review for the tour film? I am so confused

Because it's not a theatrical release. Concert specials released to streaming platforms generally tend to get few critics reviews. It's the same with others.

 

Billie's Happier than Ever - 5 reviews, 100%

Taylor's Rep Stadium Tour - 3 reviews, N/A

Elton's Live at Dodgers (2023 Variety Special Emmy winner) - 0 reviews, N/A

The Weeknd's Live at SoFi - 0 reviews, N/A

 

 

We should be glad we're in the upper echelon with 5 whole reviews and a 100% for now :suburban:

20 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

But for real, why are the critics not doing the review for the tour film? I am so confused

I guess because it's just a concert film made for streaming. The Weeknd had zero reviews for his special too (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_weeknd_live_at_sofi_stadium).

 

It could get more reviews if it a) was a documentary and not just concert footage; b) had a theatrical release, even if a limited one; c) had a festival premiere.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.