Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Hi, I'm a new member, just got accepted :jonnycat:

So I'll start of by sharing that I am a musician myself and have been in a band that was lucky enough to work with one of Lady Gaga's producers. He told me how she flew in to record vocals in his studio where I later got to work in myself. He told me BEFORE the BTW album was released that it was a song called Bloody Mary that she booked his studio to record vocals for. So it was fun to see it explode on the charts years later :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I even got to work in the same control room and even used the toilet that she supposedly used. I even saw photos of her in that studio :gaycat7:

 

Anyways, no more flaunting on my part. Just thought it'd be fun to share it on here. Who's excited for Dancing in the Shadow? :heart:

Edited by Doctor Dick

6 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Hi, I'm a new member, just got accepted :jonnycat:

So I'll start of by sharing that I am a musician myself and have been in a band that was lucky enough to work with one of Lady Gaga's producers. He told me how she flew in to record vocals in his studio where I later got to work in myself. He told me BEFORE the BTW album was released that it was a song called Bloody Mary that she booked his studio to record vocals for. So it was fun to see it explode on the charts years later :heart:

Welcome to the base, Dr. D!ck! I think I need a refill on my prescription of D!

 

-

 

The base is dead DEAD, huh?

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Welcome to the base, Dr. D!ck! I think I need a refill on my prescription of D!

 

-

 

The base is dead DEAD, huh?

 

:suburban:

Yes, I have been lurking on here for a while before I signed up and it was always so active and now that I joined it's dead :ahh:

Just my luck. And thank you so much. Your favorite Gaga album? Mine is TFM. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

4 hours ago, scheibe said:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmPZQg-ID45D3jgCQ14y3

Brazil I'm NOT devastated!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmPZQg-ID45D3jgCQ14y3

10 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Hi, I'm a new member, just got accepted :jonnycat:

So I'll start of by sharing that I am a musician myself and have been in a band that was lucky enough to work with one of Lady Gaga's producers. He told me how she flew in to record vocals in his studio where I later got to work in myself. He told me BEFORE the BTW album was released that it was a song called Bloody Mary that she booked his studio to record vocals for. So it was fun to see it explode on the charts years later :heart:

Welcome! :heart:

 

Can't believe we got some D delivered to kill time until Tuesday

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Welcome! :heart:

 

Can't believe we got some D delivered to kill time until Tuesday

:suburban:

:ahh:

 

You need a prescription for this D :bird:

7 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

:ahh:

 

You need a prescription for this D :bird:

Is this prescription compatible with an already-existing Nurtec ODT™️ prescription :suburban:

 

Also welcome :heart2:

I finally watched TCB

 

:suburban:

 

 

The intro segment (hit songs) before Act I kinda drags on and the autotune'd vocals are a bit jarring for a liddo but WHEW once she shows up with that gold outfit on it's like it brings her to life :jonny4: all her movements become effortless, the stage looks even bigger with the huge screens displaying the golden sky, Free Woman suddenly making sense with the way she slowly goes through the crowd acting like she's blessing her children :jonny4:

 

Her going from fierce mother of the house with Babylon to cutesy and girly as she's about to perform BTW :jonny4: Truly the PEAK of the entire show.

Edited by Bimbo

Friday June 21st, I'm going on vacation, I hope with a new GaGa song in my ears. Doesn't sound very realistic though.

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

GXN5uY.gif

26 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Friday June 21st, I'm going on vacation, I hope with a new GaGa song in my ears. Doesn't sound very realistic though.

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

GXN5uY.gif

I mean the person that first mentioned the girlfriend leak said it was coming June 21st on that random forum. There's hope 

just realized I never heard Judas live in concert before... She canceled the BTWB the day before my date and she didn't perform it at the concerts I've been to after (Joanne and chromatica)

 

:clack:

 

1 hour ago, bliaz said:

A desert, literally, a desert 

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

Omg is she filming her next music video in this thread?

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

5 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Hi, I'm a new member, just got accepted :jonnycat:

So I'll start of by sharing that I am a musician myself and have been in a band that was lucky enough to work with one of Lady Gaga's producers. He told me how she flew in to record vocals in his studio where I later got to work in myself. He told me BEFORE the BTW album was released that it was a song called Bloody Mary that she booked his studio to record vocals for. So it was fun to see it explode on the charts years later :heart:

Hi :gaycat5: 

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I mean the person that first mentioned the girlfriend leak said it was coming June 21st on that random forum. There's hope 

:jonnycat: 5 days

The meltdowns next week will be something else :coffee:

Edited by monketsharona

We're halfway through June now. There HAS to be movement soon right? RIGHT? :psyduck:

52 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The meltdowns next week will be something else :coffee:

I think at this point we are too tired even for meltdowns.  :rip:

I've shown Kindness Punk™ behavior all throughout this year, but when Tuesday's countdown leads to nothing, I'm going to lose my last shred of sanity :suburban:

 

Spoiler

2 days 7 hours 24 minutes :clack:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.