Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases ๐Ÿ’ฟ

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

You guys keep making dumb threads

ย 

ย 

ย 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Looking back years ago, the release schedule of The Fame was so whack, like why did they release it first in Canada in August of 2008? But decided to wait for US until October 2008 and then the UK until January 2009. :skull:ย Did she take off in Canada first and I missed that?

5 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Looking back years ago, the release schedule of The Fame was so whack, like why did they release it first in Canada in August of 2008? But decided to wait for US until October 2008 and then the UK until January 2009. :skull:ย Did she take off in Canada first and I missed that?

Canada *** were the big reason she got airplay on radio because they were calling and harassing the stations

3 hours ago, Colmillo said:

Lush Life

Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbyeย 

Bang Bang

I Can't Give You Anything But Love

But Beautifulย 

Anything Goes

Cheek To Cheek

Nature Boy

It Don't Mean A Thing

I Won't Dance

Sophisticated Lady

Let's Face The Music And Dance

Firefly

Don't Wait Too Long

They All Laughedย 

Goody Goody

ย 

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

not me opening the thread and this being the first post I read.ย 

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Edited by zoldyck

Spotify global artistsย 

61. Lady Gaga (+1)ย 

Not only replay is a skip but I cannot stand arutw now sue meย 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not only replay is a skip but I cannot stand arutw now sue meย 

Deleting you from the discord as we speak for this abysmal tasteย 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not only replay is a skip but I cannot stand arutw now sue meย 

spacer.png

Dragging Caroline Polachek a few days ago, calling Replay a skip, trying to tug on ARUTW's FIRMLY glued-down wig... girl...

ย 

Electric butt plug

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not only replay is a skip but I cannot stand arutw now sue meย 

Im so sorry for the Covid diagnosisย :chick3:

33 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Deleting you from the discord as we speak for this abysmal tasteย 

:suburban:

28 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Dragging Caroline Polachek a few days ago, calling Replay a skip, trying to tug on ARUTW's FIRMLY glued-down wig... girl...

ย 

Electric butt plug

I love yallย :allears:

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

:suburban:

I love yallย :allears:

Maybe Garden of Eden was the fr-

NVM

:ryan3:

i just realised if we don't get the lg7 lead this month we can finally cancel rideordie for good!!!ย 

29 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

is that one snippet on twitter real?

Hope note, sounds like a mid Disney song

The one from 18hrs ago? Defos not real. It wouldn't have been up for so long unnoticed plus it sounds questionable.

I returned from Pride, and what did I find in here?

ย 

RANKINGSย :suburban:

ย 

ย 

By the way, I'm pissed as hell. They only played "Bad Romance" by Gaga. She needs another signature hit ร  la "Hung Up" for Madonna. I love BR but I want the locals and the gays to play something else next yearย :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I returned from Pride

They only played "Bad Romance" by Gaga

Was it a straight pride?

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.