Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

The streets are saying a JFAD screening is happening soon

the scooper who said this walked it back - they were testing another movie that said in its screening description it was like ASIB and Joker.

12 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Garden of peed in

Forgatten of Eden 

 

:suburban:

 

Garbage of Eden

 

:suburban:

 

So many nicknames in OGH minds already

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Garbage of Eden

 

:suburban:

 

So many nicknames in OGH minds already

I'll have this ready for when we bomb 

 

:suburban:

Grating on Eardrums 

Garden of Earaches


the way we're doing the ogh's work for them now :rip: 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

What's the tea on Garden Of Eden?

Someone uploaded the "I could be your girlfriend" snippet onto YouTube, UMG gave it a copywrite strike, and at the bottom of the lengthy message it was called "Lady Gaga Garden of Eden". Stupid Love apparently had a similar message when it leaked and people would upload it to YouTube. 

I'm kinda pressed that Joker might not beat the R-Rated record Deadpool & Wolverine is gonna break :rip:

25 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'm kinda pressed that Joker might not beat the R-Rated record Deadpool & Wolverine is gonna break :rip:

jfad's an indie awards contender :suburban:

12 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

jfad's an indie awards contender :suburban:

I appreciate the ability of us monsters to seamlessly switch between "blockbuster" and "indie movie" based on the context of the discussion. :suburban:

 

 

FAD has a budget of $200M before promo. So yeah, not that indie :katie: 

 

The main difference is that D&W is a crowd-pleaser, while Joker is not. For this reason, I really don't understand why they spent that much money on it. FAD will need to earn $700–800 million to be considered a success, or around $600 million to break even.:rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I appreciate the ability of us monsters to seamlessly switch between "blockbuster" and "indie movie" based on the context of the discussion. :suburban:

 

 

FAD has a budget of $200M before promo. So yeah, not that indie :katie: 

 

The main difference is that D&W is a crowd-pleaser, while Joker is not. For this reason, I really don't understand why they spent that much money on it. FAD will need to earn $700–800 million to be considered a success, or around $600 million to break even.:rip:

did you not realize i was joking :suburban:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I appreciate the ability of us monsters to seamlessly switch between "blockbuster" and "indie movie" based on the context of the discussion. :suburban:

 

 

FAD has a budget of $200M before promo. So yeah, not that indie :katie: 

 

The main difference is that D&W is a crowd-pleaser, while Joker is not. For this reason, I really don't understand why they spent that much money on it. FAD will need to earn $700–800 million to be considered a success, or around $600 million to break even.:rip:

Yaaaaawn success stans

 

fart not the pop. Joker was an acclaimed hit. It was a different villain movie. Just enjoy that Gaga is about to ride the success of a huge movie

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

This is so The Fame coded. It could literally be a track Gaga had on The Fame. I'm obsessed.

 

 

and Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl reminds me of BTW

the LQ snippet that got taken down took me back to the days where LQ snippets of bad romance/judas were leaking and actually made me more excited

 

:suburban:

21 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

did you not realize i was joking :suburban:

Yeah sorry, I just used your post to think about the absurdity of FAD and D&W having almost the same budget :rip:

 

 

19 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Yaaaaawn success stans

 

fart not the pop. Joker was an acclaimed hit. It was a different villain movie. Just enjoy that Gaga is about to ride the success of a huge movie

 

Success stan me? ***** I couldn't care less about her acting career :rip: And she could have released LG7 the same week as Taylor, and I would have enjoyed the music without caring about the flop. I follow her because I like her artistry not because she's the "main girl". :rip:

 

But just to not rewrite history I would like to point out that Joker was a huge success, but it was not universally praised as you seem to suggest. It has a 69% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 59 (below average) on Metacritic.

The critics did not love it, but the crowds did. :celestial5:

Edited by ToniGaga96

9 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Oh, this is some cute promo :gaycat4:

@FilmUpdates is a monster for sure, they are always lovely when talking about Gaga :heart:

Wasn't Garden of Eden a rumored song title on LG5? :suburban:

3 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

But for real, why are the critics not doing the review for the tour film? I am so confused

 

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Probably had 15 total viewers 

 

:suburban:

It only has 1.4K ratings on IMDB :weeps: It seems not a lot of people have watched it even though it's really good.

Sometimes when I'm picking up an order at the store, I pass by the vinyl section and think how much I'd like to be on the day LG7 comes out and pick up the album.

 

Sometimes I don't think about LG7 at all, but sometimes when I'm feeling empty, or sad, thinking about LG7 is the only thing that keeps me somewhat stable.

And damn, it's hard at a time like this, the hopes I have every Tuesday waiting for an announcement, hopes entertained by ourselves and by insiders who play the innocent victim here but who love to write cryptic messages and then disappear. 

I really wish she hadn't teased anything at the end of CBT, it made me excited, and for why? 
It's pretty clear we'll have nothing in June.

 

Sometimes I look back to 2012/2013 when gaga was close to the fans, I think about the connection I had with the other fans on littlemonsters.com.
I don't recognize at all the gaga who made me become a fan. And I don't blame her, it's the unbearable fans that have caused this distance between her and us.

Edited by TheOrangeTree

3 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

but sometimes when I'm feeling empty, or sad, thinking about LG7 is the only thing that keeps me somewhat stable.

 

 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.