Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

We're halfway through June now. There HAS to be movement soon right? RIGHT? :psyduck:

Or it's June is just not the month ? :chick1:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, monketsharona said:

Or it's June is just not the month ? :chick1:

I'm not expecting anything in June. Im a july truther so for something to come in july there needs to be movement soon :monkey:

The fact that gaga's next insta post will be this....

 

spacer.png

Spoiler

I can't take it anymore 

 

Its June 16th, we would've known by now if she's truly releasing on the 21st. Its simply not happening.

4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I mean the person that first mentioned the girlfriend leak said it was coming June 21st on that random forum. There's hope 

Oh, you're right! I forgot about that. It's still weird, though, that we even got a title thanks to the copyright claim, but she still didn't acknowledge the snippet at the end of her special. :gaycat7:

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

It's June 16th, we would've known by now if she's truly releasing on the 21st. It's simply not happening.

She could easily announce the lead today, tomorrow or even on Wednesday 

What is happening, absolutely nothing .. after being edged again and again…this is a joke atp

1 minute ago, Funtonight15 said:

She could easily announce the lead today, tomorrow or even on Wednesday 

Stupid Love was announced on the Tuesday before release, there's still hope but I think this time we are really tired of counting down to nothing :deadbanana2:

 

I mean, for SL, Blade was the only insider who told us the specific date, and we got a hint about her release from HDD (but only the week after the leak and almost a month before her actually releasing). :rip:

 

Theoretically, we are in a similar situation: RideOrDie told June, SuperVillain initially told us it was time to put our paws up and teased a title, we got other insiders talking about a June 21st release, we got a snippet, a leak, a copyright claim revealing to us the title, LG7 is done, her father telling us the album is done, her designer revealing that they plan to release the album in August, and I can keep going on and on. This time, we have more information about LG7 than what we knew at the time SL was about to be released. But the question is always the same:

 

WILL SHE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING? 

:weeps:

28 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The fact that gaga's next insta post will be this....

 

spacer.png

  Reveal hidden contents

I can't take it anymore 

 

wait she's actually serving cvnt in this picture :jonnycat:

 

I like her Vegas outfits tbh. Classy and sexy

Edited by TSwiftie

19 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The fact that gaga's next insta post will be this....

 

spacer.png

  Hide contents

I can't take it anymore 

 

I don't know what irks me more about this: the jazz snoozefest or the usual suspects of Sarahs and haus paps interns with their AI-generated empty comments and random emojis

A reminder that Enigma + Jazz & Piano will become her 4th $100M grossing show after this upcoming leg.

Legend_Film_logo.svg

yeah I don't think it's happening in June, unfortunately. We would have some insiders, radio djs or whatever teasing it. I really don't understand why she put this teaser only to remain silent, killed all my hype with the dumb waiting. She always takes way too long to do things. Like, Chromatica was more than 4 years ago. :biblio:

Well the hype was just in the fans' bubble. Apart from a few articles, if you ask someone if they know that Lady Gaga has teased her comeback, they'll tell you no.
If she wanted to create real hype, she would have a least posted the teaser on her social media. 
The teaser was just a little gift for the fans.
The only thing that gives us hope is gaga's silence, she doesn't even bother to share hauslabs products in her stories. 

 

I think back to the compilation videos of fans excluding their joy at the surprise at the end of the movie... we really thought the era was launched :ahh:

Edited by TheOrangeTree

I'll just wait till June 19 and if nothing comes by then, well I'm not gonna participate in any counting or hype here or anywhere anymore to say the least

Won't be surprised if she moves today. She announced the chromatica ball film out of nowhere :gaycat5:

How are the little asylum inmates this week? Do we think she's announcing soon? Is it surprise dropping Friday???

4 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Stupid Love was announced on the Tuesday before release, there's still hope but I think this time we are really tired of counting down to nothing :deadbanana2:

 

I mean, for SL, Blade was the only insider who told us the specific date, and we got a hint about her release from HDD (but only the week after the leak and almost a month before her actually releasing). :rip:

 

Theoretically, we are in a similar situation: RideOrDie told June, SuperVillain initially told us it was time to put our paws up and teased a title, we got other insiders talking about a June 21st release, we got a snippet, a leak, a copyright claim revealing to us the title, LG7 is done, her father telling us the album is done, her designer revealing that they plan to release the album in August, and I can keep going on and on. This time, we have more information about LG7 than what we knew at the time SL was about to be released. But the question is always the same:

 

WILL SHE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING? 

:weeps:

Guys! I am sorry I missed out since Ive been busy with work lately? But what is the title confirmed by the copyright claim? What is it? Garden of Eden? Is it a single or an album title? Thank you!

25 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

2 hours and 15 minutes 🫦

U forgot the 2 days, even more edging :WAP:

6 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Guys! I am sorry I missed out since Ive been busy with work lately? But what is the title confirmed by the copyright claim? What is it? Garden of Eden? Is it a single or an album title? Thank you!

Yes, "Garden of Eden." If we go by how they claimed the snippet, it should be the title of a song because it's very similar to how they claimed "Stupid Love" back then. But that doesn't mean it couldn't also be the title of the album. Every Gaga album has a title track, so who knows?:michael:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.