Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Janet said:

You mean the man with the most Spotify listeners ever? :lmao: he would do wonders for Lg7 streaming numbers 

Gaga's streaming numbers are great for someone that releases every 87 years, she doesn't need the help a la Joanne era vibes 

 

:gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm not seeing the 100% fresh rating? I only see the 96% audience score.

It's back

  • Author
1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Tuesday announcement it is 

 

:suburban:

you just missed it 21 mins ago 

1 minute ago, Janet said:

You mean the man with the most Spotify listeners ever? :lmao: he would do wonders for Lg7 streaming numbers 

If a song is good then it will be a hit and if its trash it will freefall after first day. He cant do anything to change that. 

I hope its %100 solo album like born this way. 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

can y all leave that boring man in the past please? :rip:

He's the most exciting man in Pop these days, they need to collab at some point. They'd match great.

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Tuesday announcement it is 

 

:suburban:

I'm starting to lose hope for June.:chick2:

 

 

The garden of eden looks dead rn 

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96

36 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

"I could be your Garden of Eden", makes much more sense than "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend"

 

28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I would be your Gar-den ooof Ed-en

now wait a minute

 

fcblondedgif.gif

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm starting to lose hope for June.:chick2:

 

 

The garden of eden looks dead rn 

spacer.png

Probably a live image of all of her livestock that she forgot about 

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm starting to lose hope for June.:chick2:

 

 

The garden of eden looks dead rn 

spacer.png

Yeah, same. I'm in the July boat now, but still here for countdowns next week so we can then criticize her for releasing a snippet and say her career is a mess.

 

:gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, same. I'm in the July boat now, but still here for countdowns next week so we can then criticize her for releasing a snippet and say her career is a mess.

 

:gaycat3:

Same, obviously :ryan3:

7 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

She was serving mobster wife for the HoG era :rip: 

The Garden of Eden Ball sounds iconic already

 

fcblondedgif.gif

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She was serving mobster wife for the HoG era :rip: 

And we loved it. :wave2:

If the copyright people know the name of the song, it has to be coming soon, right? 

I want you to deflower me

In the Garden of Eden

I want you to overpower me

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

 

:katie2:

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If the copyright people know the name of the song, it has to be coming soon, right? 

really soon!

 

Sure-grandma-lets-get-you-to-bed-meme-4f

I don't know anything about copyright take downs but that whole written out thing was so weird to me. Idk. 

35 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

itzayush765-giphy-12.gif?1702905125

This ain't the Taylor base with her fixed annual album releases :suburban:  

 

21 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If the copyright people know the name of the song, it has to be coming soon, right? 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.