Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I hate LG4 but I support those stans finally getting closure with an ACT 2 release. Or at least some recognition for its 10th anniversary. 

Not you hating ARTPOP so much, you refuse to call it by its name. Screaming. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think the special project is LG7 but it's probably too far from release to call it LG7. She might be bringing in producers like Andrew to go over her production and build on it, sort of what she and Mark did with Bloodpop on Joanne. 

50 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Coming with the ARTPOP app, available exclusive for Apple VR 

 

1530fe5e8b9e9f8ba1f1c4da6fa37a4f39d0bb5e 

Imagine the ARTPOP app in that omg :deadbanana4:

She was beginning to feel insincere so I'm happy she posted that.

 

I really just want new music from her above all else, I hope this special project is LG7 but the way its worded has me thinking otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Imagine the ARTPOP app in that omg :deadbanana4:

We are going to need the migraine pills after experiencing that app in VR, she is a business woman :wanda:

Yeah the wording is weird but it can be LG7, a new soundtrack for her own movie?, musical, droplets, new reedition of chroma to close it, ARTPOP rejects reworked?

 

But def something is coming

also Chroma Ball as I said was not scrapped. 

I am so happy she confirmed so many things I feel a bit bad though she was literally bullied to make this post on ig.

gaga clearly still has a young fanbase otherwise there wouldn’t be such a uproar over so many ad posts on her socials. I do believe she needs to throw a bone to the fans though. She needs to do something special for artpop 10th anniversary at the very least. 

Gaga's last IG post really brightened my day / week / month. I missed her being so honest to us. Also the way we are getting the Chromatica Ball film and a MUSIC special project she PRODUCES herself...I'm salivating 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's last IG post really brightened my day / week / month. I missed her being so honest to us. Also the way we are getting the Chromatica Ball film and a MUSIC special project she PRODUCES herself...I'm salivating 

I kept telling you to believe the film was coming

@LykkeLi didn’t lie and yes the film was at first planned for May but she delayed, probably didn’t have time to complete it fully

A special project for what ????

 

a) Haus Labs 

b) joker soundtrack

c) BTW foubdation 

d) jazz album 

e) ???

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

now back to @DonnieDarko @Aren @Leptine who had a lot to say about Gaga not working on music since Chromatica, that the tour film was scrapped

 

@Marry Illusion Glory tea is good today

 

Please, stop rewrite history or put different words in other people mouth as your usual, the argument has always been about working and having a new studio album ready, thing that I always underlined and been clear about it, which clearly this project isn't for the words she has used to described it and nobody has idea what this could be, she could even mean the music score|compilation soundtrack for JFAD for what we know.

 

Once again, I never said the Chromatica Ball was scrapped but at arrived at this point after almost a year of silence I was fear it was which is different to claim that 100% sure it was, with always saying 'I hope to be wrong', this was my last post about it:

In here I just quoted an user few days ago with saying that I really hope the movie tour is confirmed but not being surprised at an eventual cancellation with using the contidional (would) since it happened already in the past =/= being sure the tour is scrapped.

 

Conditional is used to express possibility, not certainty.

 

drag-queens.gif

 

 

 

Andrew Watt commenting under Gaga's post...oh, we are eating good.

11 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

A special project for what ????

 

a) Haus Labs 

b) joker soundtrack

c) BTW foubdation 

d) jazz album 

e) ???

Why would Andrew Watt/BURNS be involved in a jazz album though?

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why would Andrew Watt/BURNS be involved in a jazz album though?

Tbh I'm thinking she just started working on LG7 this last month and the special project is something different. Doesn't have to be jazz tho.

I think the special project is LG7 :michael: 

 

Knowing her, she probably has a whole thesis statement ready about how she feels creatively constrained by thinking of the album as LG7 blah blah blah 

Anyway, I'm still very confused on whether the BURNS sessions are with Gaga or not. Everything points to it (Andrew Watt following not only Gaga but Bobby and BURNS all on the same day + commenting on her post), but I think hasitleaked is reliable and they said she didnt have studio sessions in May (where BURNS started posting studio pics). Maybe they have only had meetings (and BURNS is producing his own music) and will start recording the album this summer or fall. I don't know where Jeff Bhasker fits in all of this tho, the rumour was he was helping Gaga to finish an album, so maybe Jeff Bhasker for the secret project and BURNS / Watt for LG7? Or the other way around

 

Idk I'm confusedT

4 hours ago, IBeMe said:

because she hasnt disclosed that she is involved in the Joker music yet. They want to keep that a secret I guess. Everyone knows its a musical but no one can confirm if there was going to be a proper soundtrack attached to it. We all just assumed it of course but you know Gaga...she wants to make it a big thing  

 

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Everyone already knows JFAD is a musical though? Why would she call it a secret project? Plus it’s already wrapped, so what new music would she be adding?

Didn't RideorDie confirm that the JFAD songs are jazz covers and they were recorded years ago? :psyduck:

Mark Ronson liking her post out of nowhere he hasn’t liked any of her posts since… years

 

@Marry Illusion Glory

49 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Anyway, I'm still very confused on whether the BURNS sessions are with Gaga or not. Everything points to it (Andrew Watt following not only Gaga but Bobby and BURNS all on the same day + commenting on her post), but I think hasitleaked is reliable and they said she didnt have studio sessions in May (where BURNS started posting studio pics). Maybe they have only had meetings (and BURNS is producing his own music) and will start recording the album this summer or fall. I don't know where Jeff Bhasker fits in all of this tho, the rumour was he was helping Gaga to finish an album, so maybe Jeff Bhasker for the secret project and BURNS / Watt for LG7? Or the other way around

 

Idk I'm confusedT

She said she "wrote and produced" which makes me think she recorded most of the project at home or in a private studio. 

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

She said she "wrote and produced" which makes me think she recorded most of the project at home or in a private studio. 

Which would align with what she said in December 2022 saying she spent days creating art alone at home

4 hours ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Fyy2_-EaMAE-Nh7?format=jpg&name=medium
 

We’re not talking about this being a confirmed still from the film.

 

They way she added smoke/fire visual effects ooo this film is going to be iconic It’s giving  

spacer.png

i highkey think that is the mri scan of her/a brain which was used throughout the ball visuals and aesthetic :jonny5:

Hear my sinner's prayer, I am what I am, and I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you but yooou oh

 

Randomly got reminded of this Joanne hymn... The way it kinda sounds like an early 2000s Madonna song.

 

1530fe5e8b9e9f8ba1f1c4da6fa37a4f39d0bb5e

Are you happy now? Are you f***ing happy now? :skull: 

 

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

 

I mean, I could understand the critics back in 2013-2015... But we're in 2023 and we're all adults, so what's the point? She is a legend who has demonstrated everything at this point. She is (and she will be) obviously commited with her art and philanthropic causes forever, no matter how many ads she posts weekly :deadbanana4:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.