Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It’s no longer a secret

I’ve let you all keep it

I won’t keep it hidden

I’ll be private in public

 

spacer.png

im gonna assume the worst so i can’t be disappointed

 

YAS so excited for the new limited edition hiatus eyeshadow palette

 

spacer.png

  • Author

I am glad that she decided to speak about it, although she never had to do that. But considering the circumstances, I can understand why she did that. 
 

I hope she knows that she’s very hard working woman trying her best to manage everything! She’s seriously MOTHER! 

She’s been composing the score for Bradley Cooper’s directional followup to ASIB, Maestro.

 

spacer.png

I'm almost positive the music she's talking about is for High in the Clouds. She's clearly giving a laundry list of things we can look forward to.

 

Not that she can't have recording sessions booked later this year to work on a new album, but she clearly hasn't done much work on it yet outside of writing.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She’s been composing the score for Bradley Cooper’s directional followup to ASIB, Maestro.

 

the way he needs her for another HIT after Nightmare Fadley

 

spacer.png

 

Mother!!! :clap3:

I hope the whiney *** shut up now

 

And let's me dululu that Rarities and b-side is coming 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

now back to @DonnieDarko @Aren @Leptine who had a lot to say about Gaga not working on music since Chromatica, that the tour film was scrapped

 

@Marry Illusion Glory tea is good today

Let me not go back and remind everyone of what you were saying throughout the months, because there’s a lot to chose from.

:heart:
Also, I just shared my opinion that it’s not coming as I was genuinely convinced that it’s scrapped and I never said she’s not working on new music, I just said LG7 is not coming anytime soon. 

 

Instead of calling me out, you should be taking care of legions of idiots that called her all kinds of names after she posted that med ad on her IG and basically bullied her into writing this new post. 
 

Do better next time, pal. 


Let’s appreciate GÁR’s best era since Born This Way. 

BISMS can’t come enough and save the DCEU from their continuing streak of bombs flops

 

Maybe she wants to do something experimental that she won’t class as one of her studio albums; maybe something completely self produced / written which would link in with her comments about being creative in solitude. That’s as far as my thinking stretches rn
 

Some fun ideas;

 

— Gaga having a stab at composing an entire film score now instead of just doing soundtrack songs — a true GÁR moment. 

 

— instead of an ARTPOP Act II Gaga reworking unreleased / demo songs from throughout her earlier years as a 10 year celebration that she can just throw on streaming without having to do anything else.

 

— yeah, imagine she is working on her very own musical. A slay.

 

— a collab album of songs of different genres with different artists rather than an overall concept album that she favours. 
 

Will this secret project even be released? Who knows — unless it’s a paid gig for someone else that she can’t scrap eg Hold My Hand or the Paul McCartney song — but it’s fun to speculate / know for 100 that she is working on music.

 

 

7 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

BISMS can’t come enough and save the DCEU from their continuing streak of bombs flops

 

Joker: Folie a Deux isn’t even part of the DCEU, which is unsalvageable in its current form, but is released under a banner of DC Elseworlds. 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Joker: Folie a Deux isn’t even part of the DCEU, which is unsalvageable in its current form, but is released under a banner of DC Elseworlds. 

It would still be a hit for WBD that is in dire need of regardless of how James Gunn categorises it.

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

It would still be a hit for WBD that is in dire need of regardless of how James Gunn categorises it.

Cinema’s savior

 

spacer.png

2008-2010 Gaga will always be superior

 

it was nothing like we've ever seen before :jonny6:

5 hours ago, Torturo said:

they will be crying over ads and no personal life updates in two weeks time again cause most of them missed the point entierly :rip: 

Exactly 100% this.

Hopefully Bloody Mary streams pick up after 4th of July. Spooky season starts earlier and earlier each year in the US it seems :dies:

 

I think it will have nice streams again by Sept/October 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:


ARTPOP ACT 2 is coming, we love her again

 

1530fe5e8b9e9f8ba1f1c4da6fa37a4f39d0bb5e 

Streets are saying she repurposed Princess Die as a KStew diss track.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Streets are saying she repurposed Princess Die as a KStew diss track.

 

spacer.png

I heard Cake Like Lady Gaga is now a reggaeton track with Bad Bunny and Cardi B

 

1530fe5e8b9e9f8ba1f1c4da6fa37a4f39d0bb5e 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

I heard Cake Like Lady Gaga is now a reggaeton track with Bad Bunny and Cardi B

 

1530fe5e8b9e9f8ba1f1c4da6fa37a4f39d0bb5e 

So Legit (featuring Lana Del Rey and Bob Leone) is the lead single.


spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

So Legit (featuring Lana Del Rey and Bob Leone) is the lead single.


spacer.png

 

Coming with the ARTPOP app, available exclusive for Apple VR 

 

1530fe5e8b9e9f8ba1f1c4da6fa37a4f39d0bb5e 

Her saying “wrote and produced” is what is throwing me off, but maybe I am reading too into it. She obviously co produces her music, but this sounds like she may have produced this herself? If that is the case, I do not see it being for High in The Clouds or for another film. It would have to be something of her own where she has the power to be the main/sole producer. :confused: 

That post just made my whole ass month. I love the Chromatica ball so ******* much, I can't wait for professional footage. I'm so glad she didn't abandon it just cause she was busy with other things. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! :heart2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.