Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

The way we won saying she was way more private than ever this time with her new art and people called us delulu cause no tweet no photo in studio = she hasn’t worked on anything

 

 

I mean I still don't think it's LG7 or she wouldn't call it a "special project" but it's new music anyway and I'm excited to see/hear it. But yes, we WON!

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

inb4, it's a special music project for the government cause she's a govt employee now :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Sannie said:

But why would she call it a secret music project and then talk openly about Joker in the same sentence? I do not think that makes too much sense. 
 

——

 

Oh, she ate this fanbase up in the nicest way possible. One would hope this would cause the fans who had meltdowns to step back and do some introspection, but I know that is asking a lot. 

because she hasnt disclosed that she is involved in the Joker music yet. They want to keep that a secret I guess. Everyone knows its a musical but no one can confirm if there was going to be a proper soundtrack attached to it. We all just assumed it of course but you know Gaga...she wants to make it a big thing  

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Also, what's the secret music project if not LG7 omg?? :chick2:

 

Whatever it is, I'm hella excited for everything now. Mother forever. 

 

 

Yeah, it's LG7 methinks. :chick1: While it could theoretically be music for Joker, there's no reason she couldn't have explicitly said so. They've been teasing the music aspect quite a bit and the jukebox element has already leaked.

 

Framing it as a "special project uwu" sets a much looser expectation than "My next album's almost done!". It could her way of tempering fan expectations as that's been an issue to say the least. :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I mean I still don't think it's LG7 or she wouldn't call it a "secret project" but it's new music anyway and I'm excited to see/hear it. But yes, we WON!

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif


 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

because she hasnt disclosed that she is involved in the Joker music yet. They want to keep that a secret I guess. Everyone knows its a musical but no one can confirm if there was going to be a proper soundtrack attached to it. We all just assumed it of course but you know Gaga...she wants to make it a big thing  

Everyone already knows JFAD is a musical though? Why would she call it a secret project? Plus it’s already wrapped, so what new music would she be adding?

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Everyone already knows JFAD is a musical though? Why would she call it a secret project? Plus it’s already wrapped, so what new music would she be adding?

sometimes soundtracks have songs that were never featured in the movie. It just seems too obvious to me that this is Joker related. What she means by secret project is just that there is a soundtrack attached to it. Not all musicals have like fully fleshed out sountracks per say...Some just have like the music that is featured in the film and the score and thats it. I think she kinda just wanted to confirm that this musical will have a proper fully fleshed out soundtrack basically. 

she is not talking about a new album tbh. at least thats what I have deduced 

If you want a good cackle, go look at the Gaga thread on PopJustice :bibliahh:
The girls are acting cunty and fighting each other over... a pop star's IG page :bibliahh:

I doubt the "special project" is about Joker, and I really don't think she would describe LG7 like this either... if she said "secret," then maybe, but just "special" tells me its for something else we haven't heard about yet

 

I hope it is LG7 though :duca:

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Yeah, it's LG7 methinks. :chick1: While it could theoretically be music for Joker, there's no reason she couldn't have explicitly said so. They've been teasing the music aspect quite a bit and the jukebox element has already leaked.

 

Framing it as a "special project uwu" sets a much looser expectation than "My next album's almost done!". It could her way of tempering fan expectations as that's been an issue to say the least. :gaycat6:

Oh I do agree in that it's not the JFAD OST. But idk, the way she worded it kinda implies that it's a project that she's been privately working on that exists independently from both JFAD and her next studio album. 

 

4 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I doubt the "special project" is about Joker, and I really don't think she would describe LG7 like this either... if she said "secret," then maybe, but just "special" tells me its for something else we haven't heard about yet

 

I hope it is LG7 though :duca:

Basically this, yeah.

the special project is either for joker 2 soundtrack, another soundtrack from a movie she's involved in, or Broadway. She wouldn't describe LG7 as a "secret project". 

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

If you want a good cackle, go look at the Gaga thread on PopJustice :bibliahh:
The girls are acting cunty and fighting each other over... a pop star's IG page :bibliahh:

Half the people on PopJustice do NOTHING but complain. Most of them are 30-40 too. 

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Oh I do agree in that it's not the JFAD OST. But idk, the way she worded it kinda implies that it's a project that she's been privately working on that exists independently from both JFAD and her next studio album. 

Artpop Act 2 on LOCK :duca:

 

 

Spoiler

Wouldn't that be a whole ass kii tho if it is :dies:

 

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

ARTPOP ACT II is coming yall

the way I will howwwl if it's this, a lot of gays will be mad here! not me though :sistrens:

Fyy2_-EaMAE-Nh7?format=jpg&name=medium
 

We’re not talking about this being a confirmed still from the film.

 

They way she added smoke/fire visual effects ooo this film is going to be iconic It’s giving  

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

I hate LG4 but I support those stans finally getting closure with an ACT 2 release. Or at least some recognition for its 10th anniversary. 

Isn't she doing music for a Netflix show with Paul McCartney? I feel like that's what she was referring to.

3 minutes ago, justin. said:

Isn't she doing music for a Netflix show with Paul McCartney? I feel like that's what she was referring to.

that's bewn recorded 10 years ago tho

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

that's bewn recorded 10 years ago tho

I could still see her referring to that because the project is supposed to come out this year. And I'm sure they were still making production edits within the last year.

59 minutes ago, Sannie said:

More confirmation that the “she is lazy” fans are just projecting their own laziness onto her. 🥰

 

She’s been literally the most hard working pop star I’ve ever seen I don’t understand this lazy argument.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.