Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

She should’ve filmed MetLife but whatever~

Right. Or Stade de France. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Metamorphosis and Force of Nature sound like Solar Power’d BOMBS

 

and we all know gaga could never outdo hilary duff's metamorphosis

 

Hilary_Duff_-_Metamorphosis.png

 

 

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Omg. We’re you bottoming or topping when they panned to you? :duca:

Now sis, if you think little monsters are out here topping anything, then I have some news for you


Lady Gaga GIF
 

22 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

and we all know gaga could never outdo hilary duff's metamorphosis

 

Hilary_Duff_-_Metamorphosis.png

 

 

I trust Gaga with album titles. Joanne is the only one that isn’t a top tier title. 

23 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga followed a new MUA on IG. Do we say goodbye to Ms Puttanno?

 

9kNoVeL.gif

are they good?

Karina_2022_Winter_SMTOWN_SMCU_PALACE_Co

11 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Would anyone be here for a Adam Levine/Stevie Nicks type cameo in the next season of AHS? 

 

Nope sis, the show has became totally garbage these days and the next season starring Kim Kardashian is gonna reach a new low I fear.

I hope Ryan Murphy taps her for one of his serial killer shows (only if it’s as good and as acclaimed as Dahmer tho)

 

Karina_2022_Winter_SMTOWN_SMCU_PALACE_Co

spacer.png

 

2011…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

inch resting

Had “Eh Eh” been the closing track of The Fame, the album opens and ends poetically:

 

”I’ve had a little bit too much.”

“There’s nothing else I can say!”

 

UGH

What if Gaga is trying to get a full EGOT in one award season??!? 
 

Emmy: Outstanding Documentary Special for The Lady and The Legend

Grammy: Best Musical Theater Album for the musical just finished writing and producing 

Oscar: Best Actress for JFAD

Tony: Best Musical 

Jessie Ware liked her last IG post, I need a collab.

i'm kinda getting back into my theater era, so i would eventually like to see GÀR on Broadway :giraffe:

7 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

she might be co-editing tbh, wouldn't be shocked

Tbh, I fully believe that she'll try directing a film at some point so something like that would definitely be a baby step towards that. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

LG7 is going to be called chaos ANGELINA morgana 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Now this was a momento

FNnsHhiaUAUzyfU.jpg 

gaga2.jpg?format=1000w

It WAS. Totally forgot about this look. I loved all of those years of her just exploring her fashion.

need new music from gar! and i need a new profile gif, pls ideas ? send me some!:hug:

18 minutes ago, DockDock said:

need new music from gar! and i need a new profile gif, pls ideas ? send me some!:hug:

CqWndUo.gif

so I moved out yesterday from my parents home. i was super sad but then this morning I played Free Woman and it made me feel better. thank you miss germanotta

I'm thinking the special project is gonna be a Broadway musical.

Edited by Miracle

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.