Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

now we’re going to start Rumours 

As we should

That's the only thing we're good at :thing:

Damn can't believe she actually addressed the whole situation, confirmed TCB film AND shared something about her creative process over the last year   :jonny5:

 

I LOVE waking up to good news thank youuu Godga! Ugh, I love her sm :heart2:

 

Kii at the losers feigning faux outrage in that thread tho.

Also, what's the secret music project if not LG7 omg?? :chick2:

 

Whatever it is, I'm hella excited for everything now. Mother forever. 

 

 

“I wrote and produced music for a special project” 

Notice how she wrote that in past tense. Meaning that she has already completed this project. Probably not LG7 related. It’s possible she made this project before Joker started filming 

9 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

“I wrote and produced music for a special project” 

Notice how she wrote that in past tense. Meaning that she has already completed this project. Probably not LG7 related. It’s possible she made this project before Joker started filming 

Maybe an EP? Or LG7 is coming in early 2024.

  • Author

I am glad that she decided to speak about it, although she never had to do that. But considering the circumstances, I can understand why she did that. 
 

I hope she knows that she’s very hard working woman trying her best to manage everything! She’s seriously MOTHER! 

did she actually lose followers on insta after the medication thing or are ppl lying as per usual lol.

Chromatica Ball movie not scrapped :ghostface:

since she’s still working on it and didn’t precise a release date, the release will be in a few months, but at least normally it’s coming :ghostface:

Edited by ViviLittleM

yall the music is CLEARLY for Joker :rip: 

come on now...

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

yall the music is CLEARLY for Joker :rip: 

come on now...

this :toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

did she actually lose followers on insta after the medication thing or are ppl lying as per usual lol.

it was a lie :toofunny3:

The project is not for Joker.

She worded it that way to emphasize the laundry list of things she's been working on since the Chromatica Ball.

15 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

yall the music is CLEARLY for Joker :rip: 

come on now...

But why would she call it a secret music project and then talk openly about Joker in the same sentence? I do not think that makes too much sense. 
 

——

 

Oh, she ate this fanbase up in the nicest way possible. One would hope this would cause the fans who had meltdowns to step back and do some introspection, but I know that is asking a lot. 

Edited by Sannie

now back to @DonnieDarko @Aren @Leptine who had a lot to say about Gaga not working on music since Chromatica, that the tour film was scrapped

 

@Marry Illusion Glory tea is good today

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

I don't think the 'special project' is related to Joker

It’s not she wouldn’t have worded it this way, it’s clearly new music outside of Joker

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

 

@Marry Illusion Glory tea is good today

We WON, she's coming to snatch wigs!

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

 

The way she said **** all you **** who were having a hissy fit this past week. God I love this woman so much :jonny5: 

More confirmation that the “she is lazy” fans are just projecting their own laziness onto her. 🥰

 

I somehow doubt the secret music project is anything major or something we will care about. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

We WON, she's coming to snatch wigs!

 

strawberries-and-champange-jnkstfu.gif

 

The way we won saying she was way more private than ever this time with her new art and people called us delulu cause no tweet no photo in studio = she hasn’t worked on anything

 

 

I know we’ve been in the streaming era for long, but I hope Gaga actually releases The Chromatica Ball Movie on streaming + Blu-ray But the fact that it’s normally being released for real is already enough :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.