Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Well, hopefully they don’t cut the interludes like the Monster Ball HBO special.

:dancehall:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I honestly dont mind her staying off the grid for as long as she stops being a walking billboard but we know that aint happening :chick2:

 

Now, i just need Chromatica Ball Film to get me through the year:jonny5:

19 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

FyyM97lXoAEz1eF.jpg
 

Her most recent follower Andrew Watt commented on her post :gaycat3:

Omg :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

ik6UByh.png

 

Iconic. :dies:

skdksksk :dies: 

 

RIP king @Mariano

Well well well the Nurtec ad was a trailer all along! spacer.png

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

 

Definitely not, but not even Joker soundtrack since she mentioned the movie more times, we'll see, don't know what to think but good, I'm excited!

Halloween album coming omg

 

LXV5.gif

I hope the Chromatica Ball Film has some BTS parts like the Monster Ball film has.

Writing and producing a show where she’ll give us a 2023 Bloody Mary performance yup

 

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't think the reaction of the fans would have been that huge if there was a total blackout/radio silence. The problem was that her social media feeds were becoming insufferable with the amount of sponsored posts that weren't even written/posted by her. Are_we_robots?.gif

 

I have always been and I still am FOR Gaga distancing herself from Liddos, becoming a private person, taking a well-deserved break, etc but I also understand where the frustration is coming from. I feel like she mastered this in 2015-2017 tbh. She doesn't have to give us weekly updates on her projects, but I would legit appreciate a post about her damn meatballs and pasta in the middle of those ads.

this

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I hope the Chromatica Ball Film has some BTS parts like the Monster Ball film has.

as long as we still get the interludes included then i'm here for it. 

I think we might actually get a new album this year, or at least the lead single. But one thing is for sure now, LG7 is coming before Joker. 

Music for special project.. :jonny: 

 

 

 

 

but looks like another soundtrack for some movie though. :dies: 

You all pissed her off and it shows in that post. Lol. 

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m convinced she paused a professionally fanmade TCB vids on YouTube and wrote that message. :deadbanana:
 

2 weeks later her ass gonna post…

 

“After watching the final TCB film we’ve created I’ve decided that this was a really tough time for me and I’ve decided to move forward with my creative journey and leave that part of my life in the past”

 

spacer.png

I just know she’s in a recording studio mad as hell, dragging us rn

 

spacer.png

she better give us SOMETHING, it's been three years mother

 

LXV5.gif

This is genuinely the best news ever it made my whole month. This wait for Joker is gonna go by so fast

I understand everyone's sentiment about being tired of the constant ads and wanting to give us some crumbs every now and then but I'm conflicted because she doesn'r really owe us that.

 

She's a human being with agency over her life and social channels. She was within her right to spam products as annoying as it was.

 

I'm just glad we finally have confirmation of content to look forward to.

I feel like she should have specified the music she was making for something special was Joker… unless it’s really not for Joker? Literally now we’re going to start Rumours 

"I wanted to take a moment to address the questions many of you have about myself and Richie Squirrel. Your voices have reached me loud and clear. After careful consideration, I have embarked on a personal journey of parting ways with Richie Squirrel. I want you to know that your concerns have resonated with me deeply, and my dedication to my dancers and my unwavering commitment to kindness remain unwavering."

Starting a prayer circle for this post next :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.