Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Aren said:

Yeah, from that producer list it looks like whatever she puts out it’s gonna be rock.

 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

I think it could be a dance pop rock album

 

OMG more songs like MANiCURE are coming we finally won girls! :duca:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

What is the competition looking like for Best Music Film at the Grammys this year? Chromatica needs to pick up one more Grammy 

 

It seems like in the most reason years music documentaries have been sweeping this category, except for Homecoming. They do nominate a ton of tour films every year. Any chance that the Chromatica Ball Film will get nominated and win? 

I'm dying for her to do an original musical but someone writing the score and book for one is a massive undertaking, most actual theatre writers don't even do it. I'd be shocked if she didn't find a book writer to collaborate with. 

 

I wonder who'd she'd get tbh. Jermey O Harris is an acclaimed rising voice and a Liddo :gaycat3:

Gaga has never been defined by the producers with whom she works. It is always the exact opposite. Do not take her potential collaborators as a sign of her musical direction. 

She is editing the film herself. That’s why it’s taking so long, along with other projects in the past when she started directing videos/visuals herself. She needs to work with professionals, I bet it won’t be as polished as it could be  

2 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

She is editing the film herself. That’s why it’s taking so long, along with other projects in the past when she started directing videos/visuals herself. She needs to work with professionals, I bet it won’t be as polished as it could be  

I think she means she's working alongside the director but that's she's heavily a part of the creation

Yeah I don’t think she’s the full on main editor, she’s likely helping with what shots she wants. But I wouldn’t put it past her to get into editing. 2 Emmy noms here we come :eli: 

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yeah I don’t think she’s the full on main editor, she’s likely helping with what shots she wants. But I wouldn’t put it past her to get into editing. 2 Emmy noms here we come :eli: 

she might be co-editing tbh, wouldn't be shocked

56 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

What is the competition looking like for Best Music Film at the Grammys this year? Chromatica needs to pick up one more Grammy 

 

It seems like in the most reason years music documentaries have been sweeping this category, except for Homecoming. They do nominate a ton of tour films every year. Any chance that the Chromatica Ball Film will get nominated and win? 

I think she can make it in. Still dumb they didn’t submit One Last Time, especially given the fact Adele ended up losing to a jazz documentary. Not sure OLT would’ve won but that’s still a nom.

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

 

we are getting this soon in 4k

One of her best song finally getting justice with an official tour release 

to be honest a bit mad she filmed Los Angeles and not one in Europe because European all screamed and performed hard Shallow and ARUTW which is not the case in most of US shows but at least we’re finally getting tour footages :giraffe:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

One of her best song finally getting justice with an official tour release 

to be honest a bit mad she filmed Los Angeles and not one in Europe because European all screamed and performed hard Shallow and ARUTW which is not the case in most of US shows but at least we’re finally getting tour footages :giraffe:

the LA audience was good too, and she was out for blood and was more interactive with fans

whereas her European shows, she was super cold in the early shows before softening up during the piano section

+ her ending after HMH was perfected with the US shows than her random disappearing then coming back and leaving without a word

and I looked at Elton Dodger special and it looked LIT

3 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

A shame @little legend is banned.

 

oscar-win-Max.jpg

I'm unbanned 

oscar-win-Max(2).jpg.0840cab45dc6c549ee8

Spoiler

Don't understand why my name has been brought up into the conversation about pedestrian celebrities like Justin Bieber and Chainsmokers 

Screenshot_2023-06-14-13-22-14-627_com.f

 

 

Quote

I want to write my this-is-who-the-****-I-am anthem, but I don't want it to be hidden in poetic wizardry and metaphors. I want it to be an attack, an assault on the issue because I think, especially in today's music, everything gets kind of washy sometimes and the message gets hidden in the lyrical play. Harkening back to the early '90s, when Madonna, En Vogue, Whitney Houston and TLC were making very empowering music for women and the gay community and all kind of disenfranchised communities, the lyrics and the melodies were very poignant and very gospel and very spiritual and I said, 'That's the kind of record I need to make. That's the record that's going to shake up the industry.' It's not about the track. It's not about the production. It's about the song. Anyone could sing 'Born This Way'. It could've been anyone.

and she didn't lie

d8a0acc3382fbaa9d18a461fefcb40b216a97486

tumblr_okzj20u5521vuabaao6_250.gifv

43258.gif

giphy-2.gif

tumblr_psoxhmX4xU1ti7u2bo1_540.gif

9b8d182fd9cc0ce3c7d1b336191e8ef7fbd81915

Gaga 682M YT views in 2023 without new music in a year

The camera crew filmed my friends and I, hopefully we made the final cut:gaycat1: 

9 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The camera crew filmed my friends and I, hopefully we made the final cut:gaycat1: 

Jump scare incoming :gaycat1::gaycat1:

On 6/13/2023 at 12:52 AM, Smarticle said:

Are there more OGHs than liddos on here. That R. Kelly thread post...

 

mGqoHPl.gif

 

The fact that some people here wanted Gaga to “reclaim” the song by releasing a solo version. The tone deafness. :rip: 

30 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The camera crew filmed my friends and I, hopefully we made the final cut:gaycat1: 

Omg. We’re you bottoming or topping when they panned to you? :duca:

13 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

LG7: Private In Public

LG8: Chaos Angel

LG9: Explicit Beauty 

LG10: Metamorphosis 

We have her whole discography planned

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

Metamorphosis and Force of Nature sound like Solar Power’d BOMBS

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.