Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

2x BOS winner before BA isn’t a good look

 

spacer.png

she'll win it the same night as Best Actress in 2025

 

spacer.png

Edited by sunbathinganimal

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

That post was really sweet but it kinda sucks that she even had to make it. She's been working her ass into the ground for years for us and as soon as she takes a few months to be private she gets relentlessly bullied :rip: It's kinda crazy that social media has totally distorted perception so much that people think if she isn't posting about new projects she's working on, that means they don't exist and she's doing nothing. It's like the phrase "pics or didn't happen" has become a thing that people actually believe. And honestly... even if she was working on nothing at the moment, she has the right to take time for herself and not be constantly working.

 

That being said, it's very exciting to hear she's being so productive behind the scenes and that the CBT film is on the way. And in terms of "special project" she's working on, I know she didn't explicitly say it's an album, but it's possible that she could be working on some kind of visual album or album film so it's more of an overall project for her. I'm pretty sure that recent Andrew Watt/Burns followings from Bobby, and Andrew and Burns following each other, isn't coincidental, so unless it's for a project that's entirely separate to music for herself I think it's safe to say new music is in the works.

31 minutes ago, Universo said:

yall really made her talk :lmao: that was a great post tho :heart2:

bullying works :heart:

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Miichael said:

That post was really sweet but it kinda sucks that she even had to make it. She's been working her ass into the ground for years for us and as soon as she takes a few months to be private she gets relentlessly bullied :rip: It's kinda crazy that social media has totally distorted perception so much that people think if she isn't posting about new projects she's working on, that means they don't exist and she's doing nothing. It's like the phrase "pics or didn't happen" has become a thing that people actually believe. And honestly... even if she was working on nothing at the moment, she has the right to take time for herself and not be constantly working.

 

I don't think the reaction of the fans would have been that huge if there was a total blackout/radio silence. The problem was that her social media feeds were becoming insufferable with the amount of sponsored posts that weren't even written/posted by her. Are_we_robots?.gif

 

I have always been and I still am FOR Gaga distancing herself from Liddos, becoming a private person, taking a well-deserved break, etc but I also understand where the frustration is coming from. I feel like she mastered this in 2015-2017 tbh. She doesn't have to give us weekly updates on her projects, but I would legit appreciate a post about her damn meatballs and pasta in the middle of those ads.

Edited by State of Grace.

Not getting my hopes up for this "special project". Probs a movie score or anything other than LG7 something let's be real lol. But prove me wrong queen!!

The post was really cute :heart:  it has a lot of comments already.

I hope she releases the CBT soon, maybe in august/september?

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't think the reaction of the fans would have been that huge if there was a total blackout/radio silence. The problem was that her social media feeds were becoming insufferable with the amount of sponsored posts that weren't even written/posted by her. Are_we_robots?.gif

 

I have always been and I still am FOR Gaga distancing herself from Liddos, becoming a private person, taking a well-deserved break, etc but I also understand where the frustration is coming from. I feel like she mastered this in 2015-2017 tbh.

Even taking the sponsored posts into account, I think the reaction is very over the top and dramatic. When it devolves into personal attacks on Gaga and her team, which was happening even before the now infamous Nurtec ad, it's toxic and has gone too far.

Just now, Miichael said:

Even taking the sponsored posts into account, I think the reaction is very over the top and dramatic. When it devolves into personal attacks on Gaga and her team, which was happening even before the now infamous Nurtec ad, it's toxic and has gone too far.

Well yeah that's obviously not right. The Nurtec ad was the straw that broke the camel's back and they just went full on unhinged. :rip: 

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't think the reaction of the fans would have been that huge if there was a total blackout/radio silence. The problem was that her social media feeds were becoming insufferable with the amount of sponsored posts that weren't even written/posted by her. Are_we_robots?.gif

 

I have always been and I still am FOR Gaga distancing herself from Liddos, becoming a private person, taking a well-deserved break, etc but I also understand where the frustration is coming from. I feel like she mastered this in 2015-2017 tbh. She doesn't have to give us weekly updates on her projects, but I would legit appreciate a post about her damn meatballs and pasta in the middle of those ads.

This is how I feel tbh. I don’t mind that she’s no longer chronically online but the barrage of sponsored posts is just frustrating and very bling not the music. I don’t think asking for 1 post about pasta for every 3 Maus Labs posts is really asking for too much. 

Can't believe we are about to get the Replay, Monster, Always Remember Us This Way, Babylon, Born This Way, Rain On Me with fireworks and Enigma performances and those insane interlude visuals (the Babylon backdroooop!) in full HD glory. :jonny5:

SO WHATS THIS SPECIAL PROJECT SHE WROTE AND PRODUCED MUSIC FOR? IS IT LG7?? :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Can't believe we are about to get the Replay, Monster, Always Remember Us This Way, Babylon, Born This Way, Rain On Me with fireworks and Enigma performances and those insane interlude visuals (the Babylon backdroooop!) in full HD glory. :jonny5:

Well, hopefully they don’t cut the interludes like the Monster Ball HBO special.

3 minutes ago, Aren said:

SO WHATS THIS SPECIAL PROJECT SHE WROTE AND PRODUCED MUSIC FOR? IS IT LG7?? :jonny5:

Its another Jazz project 

What special project tho??

 

But finally, a post that didnt scream WALKING BILLBOARD

2 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Its another Jazz project 

Why are you even here? Like go in a base for an artist you actually like and enjoy

Some of you should feel ashamed after reading her post

 

LXV5.gif

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

What special project tho??

 

But finally, a post that didnt scream WALKING BILLBOARD

Act II is coming omg :jonny5: 

5 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

FyyM97lXoAEz1eF.jpg
 

Her most recent follower Andrew Watt commented on her post :gaycat3:

LG7 is in the oven 

 

z3AZFgQ.gif

Ahh yes, Andrew Watt and Burns

 

b-b-but "iT's a jAzZ pRoJeCt!!!" :isudumblmao:

Edited by Miichael

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.