Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The real tea is that Interscope was going all in on Billie that year and ASIB would have been a threat to Billie's general field sweep 

This was why I'm curious to see how they'll handle Gaga & Kendrick. I oddly feel like she's getting more campaign focus, though honestly, it may just seem that way because Michael's (talented) friends, or colleagues are doing her campaign stuff this time around, so her awards campaign materials just look better and more effort-full. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was playing artpop (song) at this dinner party and my friend asked "who is this. I like it" :agaycatabra:

I'm watching this game show called "The Floor"; the category was "Box Office Flops" and all of a sudden this image popped up 

 

spacer.png

 

:rip: 

I know what happened in Antwerp was awful but I am SO happy those dirty ass crusty campers got put in their place :fan:

 

Edited by TaylorNation

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I know what m happened in Antwerp awful but I am SO happy those dirty ass crusty campers got put in their place :fan:

 

wait what's the full tea, are fans that went to the Antwerp show upset that they weren't allowed to camp overnight and security didn't want to honor the queuing tactics or something?

Just now, Edonis said:

wait what's the full tea, are fans that went to the Antwerp show upset that they weren't allowed to camp overnight and security didn't want to honor the queuing tactics or something?

from what I understand that's part of it and there were a lot of fights, but also the queue was extremely badly organized to the point that it was unsafe. 

 

the thread goes into more detail 

I am browsing her website and I found the Born This Way page of her albums:

 

Born This Way, released in 2011, is Lady Gaga's third full-length studio album, emphasizing themes of self-acceptance, rebellion, and the gritty and glamorous underground party scene of New York's Lower East Side.

 

https://www.ladygaga.com/us-en/music/born-this-way

 

It is LG3 :jonny6:

Italy, Poland, Brazil stadium shows all rumoured to be announced soon. Too much smoke to not be a fire here. :camping:

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Italy, Poland, Brazil stadium shows all rumoured to be announced soon. Too much smoke to not be a fire here. :camping:

Hopefully, it will be more than 20 stadium shows. Better better come to other Asian countries too. :chick3:

I think TS is on really good terms with Gaga, or she respects her a lot as a fellow artist. The way she tries to sabotage Katy, Billie, Charli, Rosalia, etc says a lot about her.

1 hour ago, holyground13 said:

I am browsing her website and I found the Born This Way page of her albums:

 

Born This Way, released in 2011, is Lady Gaga's third full-length studio album, emphasizing themes of self-acceptance, rebellion, and the gritty and glamorous underground party scene of New York's Lower East Side.

 

https://www.ladygaga.com/us-en/music/born-this-way

 

It is LG3 :jonny6:

Mayhem's OGH wikipedia page editor will do anything to not say seven.

 

Quote

Mayhem (stylised in all caps) is the sixth solo studio album by American singer and songwriter Lady Gaga and her eighth overall.

 

YouTube Music
Bad Romance: 2.9B

DWAS: 2.8B

Shallow: 2.6B

Poker Face: 2.6B

ARUTW: 1.2B

Judas: 1B

---------------------------

Telephone: 971M

I'll Never Love Again: 917M

Just Dance: 907M

 

Spotify

DWAS: 3.1B

Shallow: 2.9B

Poker Face: 1.9B

ARUTW: 1.7B

Bad Romance: 1.7B

Rain on Me: 1.2B

--------------------------

Telephone: 993M

Judas: 989M

Million Reasons: 958M

Paparazzi: 916M

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by babyforlife
.

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Italy, Poland, Brazil stadium shows all rumoured to be announced soon. Too much smoke to not be a fire here. :camping:

I need the South Africa rumors to be true as well. :gaycat6:

Lady Gaga Tried to Investigate Jan. 6 Herself—'I Looked For Evidence' -  Newsweek

 

That was a moment. made ha pic iconic by association with the Capitol Storming

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:suburban:

 

 

This whole base saying 'get ready for the harlequin costume to be everywhere this halloween' :rip:

  • Author

Have you guys saw this on another forum (Popa911) about Gaga appearance in TDWP2?

 

Quote

Since the first The Devil Wears Prada 2 teaser is out, I'll share the tea I got from Gaga's look in her scene that I had forgotten to share before (I had shared the one from rehearsals but it was different).

Spoiler

A very tight, shiny black bodice with pointed, UFO-like shoulders, also in shiny black.
A metallic mesh skirt with rhinestones set between the links, long, with side holds that attached to her hands.
So when she moved her hands, the skirt moved too, and when she spread her arms, it created a kind of bat-wing effect.
Shiny black ankle boots with a platform or heel about 20 centimeters high.
Her blonde hair was sleeked back, but covered by a sort of gold headband or crown starting from her forehead, adorned with large white/clear diamond-like stones.
Her makeup seemed quite light, maybe she had red lipstick on. 

 

Edited by Phoenixstar

28 minutes ago, tost1 said:

This whole base saying 'get ready for the harlequin costume to be everywhere this halloween' :rip:

Gaga did get an iconic Halloween costume that year 

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:suburban:

 

 

The comments are mostly not about her and the comments about her all said she is great in that character so, yeah, people respect her unlike many who got mentioned.:gaycat5:

Harvard graduate and biopharma mogul, Michael Polansky, will secure us those 8 Grammy wins + surprise performance of Brooklyn Nights. I have spoken it into existence and will see it materialize :jonny6:

5 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Poland

The category is kurwa or die

7 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

This was why I'm curious to see how they'll handle Gaga & Kendrick. I oddly feel like she's getting more campaign focus, though honestly, it may just seem that way because Michael's (talented) friends, or colleagues are doing her campaign stuff this time around, so her awards campaign materials just look better and more effort-full. 

ive given up on the GF idea, although anything could happen it seems like its too much of a battle to overcome

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:suburban:

 

 

I just saw House of Gucci catching strays in the thread :suburban:

5 hours ago, babyforlife said:

YouTube Music
Bad Romance: 2.9B

DWAS: 2.8B

Shallow: 2.6B

Poker Face: 2.6B

ARUTW: 1.2B

Judas: 1B

---------------------------

Telephone: 971M

I'll Never Love Again: 917M

Just Dance: 907M

 

Spotify

DWAS: 3.1B

Shallow: 2.9B

Poker Face: 1.9B

ARUTW: 1.7B

Bad Romance: 1.7B

Rain on Me: 1.2B

--------------------------

Telephone: 993M

Judas: 989M

Million Reasons: 958M

Paparazzi: 916M

 

 

 

 

 

The JD disrespect for Spotify

6 hours ago, babyforlife said:

YouTube Music
Bad Romance: 2.9B

DWAS: 2.8B

Shallow: 2.6B

Poker Face: 2.6B

ARUTW: 1.2B

Judas: 1B

---------------------------

Telephone: 971M

I'll Never Love Again: 917M

Just Dance: 907M

 

Spotify

DWAS: 3.1B

Shallow: 2.9B

Poker Face: 1.9B

ARUTW: 1.7B

Bad Romance: 1.7B

Rain on Me: 1.2B

--------------------------

Telephone: 993M

Judas: 989M

Million Reasons: 958M

Paparazzi: 916M

 

 

 

 

 

Crazy how at one point in her career, Judas was considered her first "flop" and now its one of her signature songs along with Bloody Mary. Who could have seen this coming 5 years ago. Also ARUTW the SOLO HIT that you are... :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.