Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, truthteller said:

still no new dates

spacer.png

16 minutes or 1 hour and 16 minutes

200w.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Randomly dropped in at GGD and I got a p0rn ad of a woman caressing her b00b wtf

Edited by SharGaga

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'd lowkey kill for a Tiny Desk. I'd love to see her do it at the piano. 

Which songs do y'all think she'd do?

Abracadabra feels obvious but other than that I have no idea. I feel like How Bad Do U Want Me could be a cute moment.

Disease to campaign for its Grammy and VIY because it's great :thing: 

Okay it's time to react to the Grammy's ma'am...

I need her to campaign hard during voting period. The era has been incredible, it's time to stick the landing because her odds for AOTY have never been better. 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Disease to campaign for its Grammy and VIY because it's great :thing: 

Disease/Abracadabra/HowBad/VIY + Poker Face and Bad Romance would smash

 

Has Voices of Mayhem been going on with her website this entire time or did they just bring it back? I see it there now with some reaction icons too. 

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Okay it's time to react to the Grammy's ma'am...

I need her to campaign hard during voting period. The era has been incredible, it's time to stick the landing because her odds for AOTY have never been better. 

when benito wins and pulls an adele with beyoncé and LG8 wins AOTY in 2030

 

200w.gif

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'd lowkey kill for a Tiny Desk. I'd love to see her do it at the piano. 

Which songs do y'all think she'd do?

Abracadabra feels obvious but other than that I have no idea. I feel like How Bad Do U Want Me could be a cute moment.

Alice and Love Me Right :jonnycat:

28 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Has Voices of Mayhem been going on with her website this entire time or did they just bring it back? I see it there now with some reaction icons too. 

Has been there the whole time.

Kinda funny but the thought of the CEO of the biggest company on earth is a Gaga stan always cracks me up, a Hold My Hand stan no less.

:sabrina:

Edited by GipJo

Sports car is about to surpass abracadabra on Spotify... tate will also release the deluxe edition of her album next week so Sports car will get a boost.. Gaga better do something, abracadabra should stay the most successful female SOLO song of the year on Spotify 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

37 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Sports car is about to surpass abracadabra on Spotify...

I feel sick

48 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Sports car is about to surpass abracadabra on Spotify... tate also will release the deluxe edition of her album next week so Sports car will get a boost.. Gaga better do something, abracadabra should stay the most successful female SOLO song of the year on Spotify 

Who cares Tater McTots will be forgotten in a week

4 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

The best version of Babylon btw

 

 

I wish she'd release the extended version where she lashes MADonna

3 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

What is this hunny

 

"CP" king?????????

 

200w.gif

 

Gaga if you don't slap em with a cease and desist :biblio:

Edited by Rascal

27 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

New wig? :jonnycat:

So gorgeous :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Sports car is about to surpass abracadabra on Spotify... tate also will release the deluxe edition of her album next week so Sports car will get a boost.. Gaga better do something, abracadabra should stay the most successful female SOLO song of the year on Spotify 

record and song of the year nominee is unbothered :mayhem:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.