Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Choices were definitely made with that top 3.

 

:suburban:

Oh. I thought it was just in the order of vibe/mixing fit. :suburban:

 

Btw, Golden would be my favourite upsetter though. :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Oh. I thought it was just in the order of vibe/mixing fit. :suburban:

 

Btw, Golden would be my favourite upsetter though. :suburban:

Wait... maybe it is.

 

moo.png

 

In any case, those 3 tracks shouldn't be anywhere near the general field.

 

moo.png

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

Wasn't that Fantano guy exposed as a racist

 

spacer.png

Would make sense that he's undermining a woman of colorful personality

 

200w.gif

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

Would make sense that he's undermining a woman of colorful personality

 

200w.gif

:ahh:

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Ohh they were quick to react to the FADtano shade

:gayhemcat:

11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

UMG is highlighting 7 noms and a snub in just one post

 

200w.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

It's almost admirable how IronFist1994's entire personality on here is so anti-Gaga that their avi is always updated to whoever is the biggest threat to her career or career milestones at the moment. They really do keep up with her like a good liddo!

 

kendrickrih.thumb.webp.b5ab30c5a490e0bef

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

It's almost admirable how IronFist1994's entire personality on here is so anti-Gaga that their avi is always updated to whoever is the biggest threat to her career or career milestones at the moment. They really do keep up with her like a good liddo!

 

kendrickrih.thumb.webp.b5ab30c5a490e0bef

That is so strange :ahh:

I don't think Friend Of Mine even got nominated though, not sure who that other lady is

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

feels so good to enjoy daily videos of her sold-out world tour while swifities and hive battle each other over whose more "MAGA" :rofl:

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That is so strange :ahh:

I don't think Friend Of Mine even got nominated though, not sure who that other lady is

That's Kendrick Lamar :skull:

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

That's Kendrick Lamar :skull:

Oh

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Oh

200w.gif

I dont blame you tho

 

Pixels Yall Got Anymore Pixels Meme - Pixels Yall got anymore pixels -  Discover & Share GIFs
15 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That is so strange :ahh:

I don't think Friend Of Mine even got nominated though, not sure who that other lady is

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

feels so good to enjoy daily videos of her sold-out world tour while swifities and hive battle each other over whose more "MAGA" :rofl:

The post-smash era calmness is something we haven't had in so long. 

 

:suburban:

7 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

When the tiny desk employees see her team struggling to fit the big red dress in their tiny desk

 

200w.gif

The image of the big ass dress crashing that small studio while Gaga attempts the chess board routine in front :lmao: 

I'd lowkey kill for a Tiny Desk. I'd love to see her do it at the piano. 

Which songs do y'all think she'd do?

Abracadabra feels obvious but other than that I have no idea. I feel like How Bad Do U Want Me could be a cute moment.

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'd lowkey kill for a Tiny Desk. I'd love to see her do it at the piano. 

Which songs do y'all think she'd do?

Abracadabra feels obvious but other than that I have no idea. I feel like How Bad Do U Want Me could be a cute moment.

Honestly I'd like to hear The Beast for some reason.

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Honestly I'd like to hear The Beast for some reason.

The reason is that it's a f***ing slay :agaycatabra:

7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Honestly I'd like to hear The Beast for some reason.

I think something like the Mayhem Ball arrangement could be cute but still wouldn't pick it out of the album

Yeah
It's about that time, yeah, haha
Time to take off, partner, alright?
Hustle Gang, uh-huh, G-D-O-D
Get your doe or die, partner
Yup, leggo (Ayy)

 

200w.gif

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That is so strange :ahh:

I don't think Friend Of Mine even got nominated though, not sure who that other lady is

It's Kendrick, who is the "threat" to Gaga currently cuz both their albums have widely been considered the two best chances at AOTY.

 

Now the real tea is the reason they chose that picture in particular — allegedly, they're the dupe of a certain Rih stan from a certain one nation that was permabanned. :celestial5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.