Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anyway, a bit out of topic but who cares

can a gen z-er explain to me what's up with that Golden song? I can't help but feel that it sounds like second place at a national final for Eurovision.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She needs to announce Total Mayhem deluxe ASAP to generate excitement because the new Spotify update is not cute. :lakitu:

Abracadabra GET UP. 

7 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

She needs to announce Total Mayhem deluxe ASAP to generate excitement because the new Spotify update is not cute. :lakitu:

Abracadabra GET UP. 

Girl its a sunday update, chile

18 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

Anyway, a bit out of topic but who cares

can a gen z-er explain to me what's up with that Golden song? I can't help but feel that it sounds like second place at a national final for Eurovision.

It's on a netflix show with huge ratings which as we know guarantees a hit 

:giraffe:

Need her to campaign MAYHEM with acoustic versions like what Taylor did with folklore and drop Total Mayhem during the voting period.

1 hour ago, Thin White Duke said:

Anyway, a bit out of topic but who cares

can a gen z-er explain to me what's up with that Golden song? I can't help but feel that it sounds like second place at a national final for Eurovision.

part of a really popular movie and it's a good song.???

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Day 248 of mourning How Bad Do U Want A Summer Smash not being a single

:stare:

Awful song. 

4 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess the 2026 European leg is really happening :jonny:

 

London

Liverpool

Paris

Berlin

Warsaw

Munich

???

I will be really surprised if I see Greece 

5 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess the 2026 European leg is really happening :jonny:

 

London

Liverpool

Paris

Berlin

Warsaw

Munich

???

If they could add Dublin, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Vienna, Rome, Nice, Madrid & Lisbon this list is great.

Also lots of rumors about Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Lima & Bogota

Yet another record broken by Gaga and DWAS. :clap3:

 

 

Might have had the same fate on the Hot 100 if BB wasn't shady with those rule changes. :grump:

2 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

.

I'm out of touch bc idk the reason for this climb, not that I'm complaining!

They just played the monster ball intro video at Gran Canaria pride to a big crowd :heart:

 

I heard the first few notes and then RAN :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Gangbaby said:

 

Also lots of rumors about Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Lima & Bogota

Oh Really ? Reliable source? :eek:

 

 Wish she could milk Asia too! Wasn't there rumors about Taïwan and Hong Kong dates ? 

Thaïland, South Corea, Philippines would be a total collapse ! 

Come on Gaga! It's a one in a Lifetime show!

4 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Day 248 of mourning How Bad Do U Want A Summer Smash not being a single

:stare:

At least someone is mourning it.

 

:sabrina:

 

VIY is the missing single. :thing: 

51 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I'm out of touch bc idk the reason for this climb, not that I'm complaining!

Vinyls shipped 

22 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

At least someone is mourning it.

 

:sabrina:

 

VIY is the missing single. :thing: 

The GP agrees if we look at daily streams I fear

:sabrina:

VIY is great but How Bad is the real GP smash

Spoiler

and my third fave after Abracadabra and Perfect Celebrity

 

5 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Day 248 of mourning How Bad Do U Want A Summer Smash not being a single

:stare:

Cause you like my hair, my ripped-up jeans :stare:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.