Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I remember when I too thought Grammy awards were a hive-mind ddddd

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess the 2026 European leg is really happening :jonny:

 

London

Liverpool

Paris

Berlin

Warsaw

Munich

???

I really hope that LI is for Lisboa.

8 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I really hope that LI is for Lisboa.

we wish sis but that isnt happening

16 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess the 2026 European leg is really happening :jonny:

 

London

Liverpool

Paris

Berlin

Warsaw

Munich

???

U is for Uganda. :jonny: 

10 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I really hope that LI is for Lisboa.

 

1 minute ago, rafael-abc said:

we wish sis but that isnt happening

I'd be lowkey pissed with the money I spent to see her in Paris ddd but would love to see her front page on all the news

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

 

I'd be lowkey pissed with the money I spent to see her in Paris ddd but would love to see her front page on all the news

I'm from near Lisbon and I just spent 1000+€ to see her also in Paris on the 18th, if she next year comes to Lisbon i will be PISSED

1 minute ago, rafael-abc said:

I'm from near Lisbon and I just spent 1000+€ to see her also in Paris on the 18th, if she next year comes to Lisbon i will be PISSED

Jesus que bilhetes compraste? :deadbanana2:

Eu estou a viver no reino unido mas cheguei à conclusão q pagar os bilhetes com o dynamic-pricing daqui me iria ficar ao preço do bilhete + todas as despesas de ir a paris, então optei por ir um fds a paris 

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Jesus que bilhetes compraste? :deadbanana2:

Eu estou a viver no reino unido mas cheguei à conclusão q pagar os bilhetes com o dynamic-pricing daqui me iria ficar ao preço do bilhete + todas as despesas de ir a paris, então optei por ir um fds a paris 

o bilhete foi "só" 600€ mas + o avião + estadia + etc

5 minutes ago, rafael-abc said:

o bilhete foi "só" 600€ mas + o avião + estadia + etc

ai eu comprei os da plebe general standing de 140 euros

 :sabrina:

2 hours ago, Aden said:

I was reading through Mayhem Ball boxscores on wiki and also noticed all these stadiums and arenas now have these ugly corporate names :deadbanana4:

 

Replay in a future date at Nurtec Stadium is gonna slap, though.

Nurtec is actually a cool name without the Gaga context though. 

29 minutes ago, The Witch said:

dad :-*

 

and jack antonOFF?

 

 

The nomination list cake. I- :skull:

1 hour ago, Aden said:

AOTY is still up in the air for me but I think on GF win is guaranteed for Gaga. She has an overdue narrative for AOTY sure but she also has a whole other separate overdue narrative for General Field. She's had so many GF noms without a win (ARUTW, DWAS, It Don't Mean a Thing, etc.)

 

I feel kinda confident that her getting into SOTY, ROTY and AOTY means the Academy is intent on awarding her one of the three and honestly I wouldn't be mad. It's already exciting enough that she'll be crossing 15 Grammys, maybe even 20 if it's a really good night.

then you woke up. I'd be more than happy with 3 wins (2 Pop/Dance and 1 GF) 

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The nomination list cake. I- :skull:

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess the 2026 European leg is really happening :jonny:

 

London

Liverpool

Paris

Berlin

Warsaw

Munich

???

The I is for Italy :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:


Who woulda thought 5 years ago? :alexz:

 

Judas and eventually BM reaching 1b streams :ghostface:

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess the 2026 European leg is really happening :jonny:

 

London

Liverpool

Paris

Berlin

Warsaw

Munich

???

Yeah. Him taking out Greece probably means these are the final dates and Greece fell off. I can see her doing two SDF and a Wembley Stadium tbh

9 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

 

me and @Florence Belch

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

Living our best life in Florence, thank you Godga for this hymn

 

speechless-smoking-man.gif

The way the European press that would sometimes review Gaga shows with a 3.5/4.0 score and some dismissive remarks is now basically saying "yep this is the best live show that has ever existed" :deadbanana2:.

No wonder she's going to expand the show. It truly is a once in a lifetime artistic achievement. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

4 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

UK Midweeks

 

7 MAYHEM

 

What caused this? 

Liquid vinyl!

Gaga really should post about her nominations online. I know it seems small, but I feel like it looks kinda ungrateful and not a risk worth taking. 

 

Maybe I'm overthinking it though and none of the voters actually care. 

16 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

UK Midweeks

 

7 MAYHEM

 

What caused this? 

I'm gonna have to guess talent :clap3:

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga really should post about her nominations online. I know it seems small, but I feel like it looks kinda ungrateful and not a risk worth taking. 

 

Maybe I'm overthinking it though and none of the voters actually care. 

She'll post. My guess is she either wants to take her time to word things or has been advised to post at X hour on Z day. Or both. 

I wonder if bigger artists are advised into not immediately reacting as it might make them seem "desperate" and influence their chances, but maybe that's just me overthinking. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Day 248 of mourning How Bad Do U Want A Summer Smash not being a single

:stare:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.