Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, gagalips said:

The big red dress is iconic. She needs to show it MORE at public events. I hope she uses it for any upcoming Abra performances 

I disagree with this.. Dress is iconic but it shouldn't be used for other live performances because it has already been used for televised performances like 4 times. It's close to being overused and boring. If she used it again if would be like Britney using her Piece Of Me props from Las Vegas for her television performances. Abracadabra is so good that they can some up with new concepts for live performances. I want new things, inspirations and concepts and not old props that have been used millions of times. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Billboard 200: 

42. Mayhem - 35 weeks (+1)

54. The Fame - 441 weeks (+14)

 

905 total weeks on the chart 

  • Popular Post

The grammy nom made me obsess again with Harlequin and just WOW...

 

 

WOW

One of her best songs. I am just waiting for her to sing it during the Mayhem Ball.

  • Popular Post

Billboard Global 200: 

10. Die with a Smile - 64 weeks (+2)

108. The Dead Dance - 9 weeks (+4)

127. Abracadabra - 40 weeks (+23)

137. Poker Face - 46 weeks (+5)

192. Just Dance - 4 weeks (RE)

 

446 weeks total on the chart 

Edited by Aston Martin

From the voting body of more than 13,000 members, the album of the year is...

 

Spoiler

 

SWAG

 

 

200w.gif 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Made the mistake of watching Fantano's Scammys prediction video and had to close it immediately after he said Gaga was not having a strong year.

 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

 

Some things are just not up for discussion.

 

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Made the mistake of watching Fantano's Scammys prediction video and had to close it immediately after he said Gaga was not having a strong year.

 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

 

Some things are just not up for discussion.

 

but Charli was last year when TheyThem has eclipsed Brat's sales? he's so annoying

 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

i only slept 2 hours last night, so it's been a weird day for me, but why does it seem like a weird day for everyone else here too lol

5 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Made the mistake of watching Fantano's Scammys prediction video and had to close it immediately after he said Gaga was not having a strong year.

 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

 

Some things are just not up for discussion.

 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that Fantano guy is the most pretentious attention seeking wh*re to ever graze the internet. He knows he's going to get clicks when he says **** like that.

I RECEIVED A MAIL ABOUT THE VIP MERCH SHIPPING OMG FINALLY

 

Spoiler

Then i woke up

Spoiler

200w.gif

 

 

 

end those stinky jobeless losers Antwerp :clap3:

 

I know that girl that is camping at literally every European show without a hotel is fuming :fan: 

Edited by TaylorNation

18 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

 

I know that girl that is camping at literally every European show without a hotel is fuming :fan: 

The british lady? She was #1 in line at every show  :deadbanana:

Edited by opbranden

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

Made the mistake of watching Fantano's Scammys prediction video and had to close it immediately after he said Gaga was not having a strong year.

 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

 

Some things are just not up for discussion.

 

That melonhead has done nothing to earn his 'clout' and I refuse to hold anything he says in high regard

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

Made the mistake of watching Fantano's Scammys prediction video and had to close it immediately after he said Gaga was not having a strong year.

 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

 

Some things are just not up for discussion.

 

While he doesn't outright hate Gaga it's pretty clear he has at least a bit of a bias against her. Claiming she hasn't had a strong year is just nonsense. His review of Mayhem was also strange, he threw a fit over DWAS inclusion when it doesn't even sound that out of place to justify a weaker score than what his review would've warranted (8 at least). 

He also just said Abracadabra is not anywhere close to Gaga's best work which is just delulu. He's not an academy voter anyways but it's annoying because he is very influential with the edgy music nerd hetero typical guy. 

dqvJY9Rn.thumb.gif.ac4acf7d96bdc18315f56

12 minutes ago, opbranden said:

The british lady? She was #1 in line at every show  :deadbanana:

I think so, the one with the rainbow bangs? she was really sweet in person but chile

 

I had show up obscenely early for Amsterdam because of her and her crew, but I managed to get a spot in the 30s. at the barrier I had one of the best spots I EVER got at a Gaga show, and she was just two people over :deadbanana2:

 

like is it really worth it to camp for TWO DAYS? 

 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

The way he would NEVER be caught dead claiming Cowboy Carter was a weak year for Beyoncé when that record did worst in almost every possible metric even if we only go by the U.S. 

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I think so, the one with the rainbow bangs? she was really sweet in person but chile

 

I had show up obscenely early for Amsterdam because of her and her crew, but I managed to get a spot in the 30s. at the barrier I had one of the best spots I EVER got at a Gaga show, and she was just two people over :deadbanana2:

 

like is it really worth it to camp for TWO DAYS? 

 

:suburban:

Totally agree with you, I had the same experience :dies:

luther is a big moodkiller in this mix... :rip: 

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

luther is a big moodkiller in this mix... :rip: 

 

 

 

Choices were definitely made with that top 3.

 

:suburban:

FADtano is a contrarian hack who is nowhere as relevant as he used to be s:wan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.