Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, JBB said:

If Abracadabra is THAT song, wait until you hear Garden of Eden. :coffee2:

@FailSafe @PerfectCure

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

We need to add a 1 in front of that number, this ain't ENOUGH.

 

:giraffe:

If Bald Bobby™ could make it happen with Disease, then I'm banking on him making it happen for Abracadabra (especially since DWAS is about to break the record for most days at #1 on Spotify Global).

Just now, The ****ess said:

Any ideas what song on the track list is the one with the Notorious Being lyric? I think that song will be an even bigger banger, god I am so not ready :jonny6:

I'm thinking it's "The Beast" and she's saying notorious beast. 

  • Popular Post

 :agaycatabra: Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) 
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) 

1:00PM - 5130 (+600)  

2:00PM - 5730 (+600)

3:00PM - 6,360 (+630) 

4:00PM - 7,050 (+690) 
5:00PM - 7,650 (+600) :DWAS:

Stable, which, we've established, not a bad sign one bit.

 

2 minutes ago, The ****ess said:

Any ideas what song on the track list is the one with the Notorious Being lyric? I think that song will be an even bigger banger, god I am so not ready :jonny6:

The Beast almost certainly. "I've become a notorious beast" :agaycatabra:

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

If Bald Bobby™ could make it happen with Disease, then I'm banking on him making it happen for Abracadabra (especially since DWAS is about to break the record for most days at #1 on Spotify Global).

We need them to be auto playing the **** out of it for Gaga listeners. :giraffe: 

im calling it now. Mayhem is going to be nominated for album of the Year next year. It probably wont win since its going to be experimental and stuff but she may win Best Pop Album. She is not going to be forgotten for the next awards tbh. I deff see the critics wanting to give her her flowers again

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Any big music releases this week? I honestly could see her snatching the cover!

I don't think there's any major releases. inb4 the cover is her and Bruno again and Abra is added at #37  :deadbanana2:

Edited by hausofbryan

10 minutes ago, JBB said:

If Abracadabra is THAT song, wait until you hear Garden of Eden. :coffee2:

I believe it!

 

I can't imagine any song being more radio ready and a GP smash hit than Garden of Eden, so I'll be shocked if it's not a single at some point but we'll see :jonny: 

 

vanish into you may be pre release too and then garden gets push with the album or something :jonny: 

 

So there's a lot of references do death on this album so far and we only have 3 songs so far


"I heard you begging for life" 

 

"Scream it for me baby / like you're gonna die"

 

"You hear the last few words of your life" 

 

"Morta oo Gaga"

 

"In her tongue she said 'death or love tonight'"

 

"Die with a smile" 

 

We finally have Die This Way :gaygacat9:

Just now, IBeMe said:

im calling it now. Mayhem is going to be nominated for album of the Year next year. It probably wont win since its going to be experimental and stuff but she may win Best Pop Album. She is not going to be forgotten for the next awards tbh. I deff see the critics wanting to give her her flowers again

Could totally see her winning best pop/dance recording too. Abracadabra being debuted at the Grammys in front of all the Grammy voters is very impactful. 
 

 

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

im calling it now. Mayhem is going to be nominated for album of the Year next year. It probably wont win since its going to be experimental and stuff but she may win Best Pop Album. She is not going to be forgotten for the next awards tbh. I deff see the critics wanting to give her her flowers again

I feel like mayhem is going to be her highest mc score yet!

Also she warned y'all again that the album takes a turn in the new Elle interview. Stay ready and no complaining when the album drops. 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

OMFG the straights calling her "HOT" I am literally dying. When was the last time a straight hot man has said PUBLICALLY "Gaga is hot?! I know they think it but they dont usually say it for her in reactions :gaycat4: im kinda LOVING seeing a man find her sexy AF :eli:  he says it in the part when she is being lifted at the end lol

 

 

 

STRAIGHT??

 

Not with that Blackpink poster in the background. :agaycatabra:

 

blackpink-kill-this-love-i86452.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=75cd1a076013a32a66fbf4ae394300ddaa59653e9a40175216d2dd66c8f56b3f&ipo=images

The 1 - 2 - 3 punch of DISEASE - ABRACADABRA - GARDEN OF EDEN is gonna eviscerate me it's like we're back in 2011 with her classic AMAZING album intros 

I just saw a tiktok of someone reacting and they sped up for copyright and it knocks too sped up :rip: Girl, time to release Abracadabra (sped up) stat. 

1 minute ago, Kiel D-01 said:

STRAIGHT??

 

Not with that Blackpink poster in the background. :agaycatabra:

 

blackpink-kill-this-love-i86452.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=75cd1a076013a32a66fbf4ae394300ddaa59653e9a40175216d2dd66c8f56b3f&ipo=images

Straight dudes for some reason really like them :rip:

But i have doubts about him tho

paula-deen-scream.gif

 

 

Just now, Dylangaga said:

Just got home from work. What did I miss?!?!:jonny:

It's surging up Apple Music pop (currently #26, jumped nearly 100 spots in the last update),

 

it's doing much much better than DWAS/Disease initially did on tiktok,

 

music video is destroying DWAS/Disease and is aiming for 7M in 24 hours, 

 

top 30 in Apple Music UK and being played on big radio stations there

 

gaga posted a great tiktok promoting it and it's doing well

 

word of mouth is great, tons of viral (100k+) tweets praising!

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Just got home from work. What did I miss?!?!:jonny:

gaga looking like an aryan princess

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I just saw a tiktok of someone reacting and they sped up for copyright and it knocks too sped up :rip: Girl, time to release Abracadabra (sped up) stat. 

I heard one on YouTube it was phenomenal 

8 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

where is the tiktok tracking guy

 

8 minutes ago, Denim said:

 :agaycatabra: Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) 
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) 

1:00PM - 5130 (+600)  

2:00PM - 5730 (+600)

3:00PM - 6,360 (+630) 

4:00PM - 7,050 (+690) 
5:00PM - 7,650 (+600) :DWAS:

Stable, which, we've established, not a bad sign one bit.

 

These being posted at the same time is sending me :lmao:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.