Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but there seemingly is an interpolation of the melody from Mad World as well? For at least the first couple notes. Feels like a fun wink.

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

everytime you post i'm like why is someone talking about Houdini in here :ahh:

Thank you for giving me a reason to change my half page uptaking signature now :ahh:

11 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I've become a zooombie

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

At first I heard that, now I'm not sure, but I feel like there's not enough space in there for the word "notorious", you know what I mean? Like I know there's a word in there, but it's a short word that doesn't take as long as "notorious" to be said

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

As a recent cold meat cuts fan I can't help but hear "abracadabra mortadella" when she is singing the "morta" part and it is throwing me off a bit :toofunny3: 

I haven't between able to sing in sync with the Abracadabra parts

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Just now, Solaria said:

Thank you for giving me a reason to change my half page uptaking signature now :ahh:

noooooo add training season too :WAP:

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

As a recent cold meat cuts fan I can't help but hear "abracadabra mortadella" when she is singing the "morta" part and it is throwing me off a bit :toofunny3: 

Feel the cheese under your meat the BREAD'S ON FIRE 👹

10 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

the bridge might just be one of her best bridges :jonny6:

I just wish the opera part went even louder and higher while she's singing the last chorus

i thought i wanted it to go higher too but then i appreciated her restraint. It's kinda giving me "she heard some feedback about being "shouty" and wants to show some level of vocal restraint for the Mayhem album" kinda vibes and that is interesting because whenever Gaga does not honk or restrains her voice a little it means she wants us to appreciate the melody and the production more than her voice! this album is going to be forward thinking and may not center around her voice for the first time in a very long time :jonny5: REFRESHING AF :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

At first I heard that, now I'm not sure, but I feel like there's not enough space in there for the word "notorious", you know what I mean? Like I know there's a word in there, but it's a short word that doesn't take as long as "notorious" to be said

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Idk sis to me it sounds like notorious. We also have to find out if it's a being or a beast

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I haven't between able to sing in sync with the Abracadabra parts

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Me tbh

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Feel the cheese under your meat the BREAD'S ON FIRE 👹

A subway jingle is born :clap3: 

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

Idk sis to me it sounds like notorious. We also have to find out if it's a being or a beast

 

spacer.png

I guess we'll find out on March 7th 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

 

Spoiler

Unless the song got scrapped 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

 

Still not over all the choreo references… monster marry the night ROM, omg they were so genius for this. 

btw that 👹 guarding the vault is getting his bussy eaten tonight. you did a good job sir

 

IN HIGH DEMANDS! ABRACADABRA Has Sold Out On iTunes In 12 Hr - Gaga  Thoughts - Gaga Daily

6 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

HOLD

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

 

ME

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

 

IN

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

 

YOURARMS

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

 

TO

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

 

NIGHT

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

it's heart baby 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

hold me in your heart 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

The sitting choreo serving CVNT!:jonny:

 

Everything in the video is timed PERFECTLY omg:jonny:

 

Katy get off the floor!!!

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

1 minute ago, BOAZ said:

btw that 👹 guarding the vault is getting his bussy eaten tonight. you did a good job sir

 

IN HIGH DEMANDS! ABRACADABRA Has Sold Out On iTunes In 12 Hr - Gaga  Thoughts - Gaga Daily

 

18 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Michael Polansky when I see you on the street you getting the SLOPPIEST head of your life

Not you trying to steal Gaga's man after she gave us this masterpiece

paula-deen-scream.gif

 

18 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

All songs that reached 6-8M in their first 24 hours on YouTube (from Taylor to Gaga/Bruno, from Sabrina to Billie) debuted inside the Top 10 on the Hot 100. And all of those songs also had big debuts on the Global Spotify chart. 

 

I don't know but it doing almost 6M on YouTube could potentially mean a Top 10 debut on Global Spotify. 

You mean we have chances of a top 10 debut on the hot 100????? Don't play with my feelings :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

it's heart baby 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

hold me in your heart 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

sorry i've been blasting this since tonight my hearing is nearly gone but idc

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952i454kb029ie79j4mlii

I NEED HELP I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO ABRAGODABRA :jonny5:

59 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

OMFG the straights calling her "HOT" I am literally dying. When was the last time a straight hot man has said PUBLICALLY "Gaga is hot?! I know they think it but they dont usually say it for her in reactions :gaycat4: im kinda LOVING seeing a man find her sexy AF :eli:  he says it in the part when she is being lifted at the end lol

 

 

 

with a Blackpink poster on his wall? i don't think so :agaycatabra:

Unblurred tracklist and credits

 

Gesaffelstein seems to be on 4 songs: Garden of Eden, Perfect Celebrity, Killah and Blade of Grass

 

ezgif-1a2c6fd90179b.gif

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.