Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The chorus might be top 3 chorus in ha career BUT NOW I SAID IT.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

NO WAYYYYYY SMASHERY OF EDEN CRUMBS AT THE SAME DAY AS A NEW SONG DJ CN EKCKSODOELC D CNFIEN C D R STOP :jonny5:

It being the third song right after Grammycadabra is world changing

 

spacer.png

All songs that reached 6-8M in their first 24 hours on YouTube (from Taylor to Gaga/Bruno, from Sabrina to Billie) debuted inside the Top 10 on the Hot 100. And all of those songs also had big debuts on the Global Spotify chart. 

 

I don't know but it doing almost 6M on YouTube could potentially mean a Top 10 debut on Global Spotify. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

the bridge might just be one of her best bridges :jonny6:

I just wish the opera part went even louder and higher while she's singing the last chorus

  • Popular Post

Michael Polansky when I see you on the street you getting the SLOPPIEST head of your life

57 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I just noticed something....anyone else hear the ICONIC Redone horns in parts of Abra? I literally hear it...Cirkuit paying homage like that is actually really cool tbh

YES!!! I hear the bad romance's horns :deadbanana4: I thought I was crazy, I'm thankful I'm not alone :dies:

 

43 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

OMG @opbranden :jonny5:

I need that Garden omg :wanda:

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

All songs that reached 6-8M in their first 24 hours on YouTube (from Taylor to Gaga/Bruno, from Sabrina to Billie) debuted inside the Top 10 on the Hot 100. And all of those songs also had big debuts on the Global Spotify chart. 

 

I don't know but it doing almost 6M on YouTube could potentially mean a Top 10 debut on Global Spotify. 

I think it's gonna do good, yeah. Those YT numbers are fantastic. 

Quote

1. Disease
2. Abracadabra
3. Garden of Eden
4. Perfect Celebrity

I know this 4-song run will be special. I feel it in my bones.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

Michael Polansky when I see you on the street you getting the SLOPPIEST head of your life

No but FR

 

i feel like she has TRULY met her person and her soulmate

 

i love it here 

 

thank u daddy polanski

5 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Dd, guilty. It was in the bottom 2 of my snippets ranking.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

 

Forgive me, mother.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

The self exposure

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Guys why do I have a feeling Gaga knows the apocalypse coming?

 

the only possible explanation for a serve this hard is for Gaga to know the end is imminent. she knew she had to do it MAJOR one more time. 
 

are we about to die? :falcon:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

YES!!! I hear the bad romance's horns :deadbanana4: I thought I was crazy, I'm thankful I'm not alone :dies:

 

I need that Garden omg :wanda:

same lmao :ahh: I literally was thinking i was having some kind of trauma response or latent memory unlocked due to Abra's old school Gaga vibe but then i REALLY focused in and I could hear it CLEARLY :lmao: It's kinda cute Cirkut did that as a small tribute to Redone whether he even realizes or not lol

 

1 minute ago, Bad News said:

I know this 4-song run will be special. I feel it in my bones.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

I'm extremely curious (and a bit nervous) about what happens after Killah. She keeps saying the album shifts drastically from genre to genre, but everything we've heard so far sounds cohesive and amazing. :deadbanana4:

The LYRICS!:jonny:

 

The INSTRUMENTAL:jonny:

 

The MUSIC VIDEO:jonny:

 

The CHOREO:jonny:

 

The OUTFITS:jonny:

 

The GIBBERISH:jonny:

 

Abracadabra is so perfect from start to finish! :jonny:

Just now, DiamondHoe said:

Guys why do I have a feeling Gaga knows the apocalypse coming?

 

the only possible explanation for a serve this hard is for Gaga to know the end is imminent. she knew she had to do it MAJOR one more time. 
 

are we about to die? :falcon:

can you not freak me with this omg i just had several edibles

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

5 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Michael Polansky when I see you on the street you getting the SLOPPIEST head of your life

everytime you post i'm like why is someone talking about Houdini in here :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I think it's gonna do good, yeah. Those YT numbers are fantastic. 

I'm guessing it'll end up in the Ariana WCBF territory with over 6M views. Sure, it's not on TTH but its organic exposure must generate some sort of decent debut on Spotify at least. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

No but FR

 

i feel like she has TRULY met her person and her soulmate

 

i love it here 

 

thank u daddy polanski

thank you momma germ!!!! her idea!!!!!

She said: "this cancer fagothranpic is gonna make sure my lil Godga gives the little monsters everything they deserve" and then she did thatdt :agaycatabra:

As a recent cold meat cuts fan I can't help but hear "abracadabra mortadella" when she is singing the "morta" part and it is throwing me off a bit :toofunny3: 

10 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

All songs that reached 6-8M in their first 24 hours on YouTube (from Taylor to Gaga/Bruno, from Sabrina to Billie) debuted inside the Top 10 on the Hot 100. And all of those songs also had big debuts on the Global Spotify chart. 

 

I don't know but it doing almost 6M on YouTube could potentially mean a Top 10 debut on Global Spotify. 

I cant see it doing less than 4m on Spotify with these YT numbers.

14 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

that unfunny comment not only makes fun of her illness & uses ageist terms, but also takes it to a new low with that iOS part. she's actually probably able to deliver mega bops like this because that update is NOT installed, given the direction of Apple.

Gaga got one ui 7 early wbk

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.