Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I'm still gagging at the move she did during the first "feel the beat under your feet the floor is on fire" where she spun and landed on her hands with one leg sticking out.

 

I really did not think mother could MOVE like that this late into her career. I don't think she's been that nimble and agile since 2013??? Her hip didn't just have new parts installed and the latest iOS downloaded, that hip was GREASED.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, The ****ess said:

SNIPPET?

The snippet playing in the Disease video, where have u been :deadbanana4:

Just now, Chromatica said:

The snippet playing in the Disease video, where have u been :deadbanana4:

I completely forgot about it :rip:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Artur said:

Image

 

I LOVE HIM! :ahh:

His friendship with Gaga is one of the greatest things that happened in 2024 :heart: 

I kinda wish there was ONE interlude titled Mayhem where Gefflestein goes HAM :thing: 

Have to be honest, I think my favorite part of the song is the "lady in red" section - the second prechorus, I guess? She sounds more like her old music than ever vocally there, the melody is perfect, the lyrics are perfect

30 minutes ago, JBB said:

If Abracadabra is THAT song, wait until you hear Garden of Eden. :coffee2:

So is the snippet real or not and is it just a demo :jonny:

Just now, jesus del rey said:

His friendship with Gaga is one of the greatest things that happened in 2024 :heart: 

also Gaga hinted at them working again tbh. She said she loved writing with him or something like that in an interview on the red carpet which makes me feel like they worked on more than one song...maybe she'll be on a song on his new album whenever that comes out

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm still gagging at the move she did during the first "feel the beat under your feet the floor is on fire" where she spun and landed on her hands with one leg sticking out.

 

I really did not think mother could MOVE like that this late into her career. I don't think she's been that nimble and agile since 2013??? Her hip didn't just have new parts installed and the latest iOS downloaded, that hip was GREASED.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

***** Jail :bibliahh:

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

Just now, IBeMe said:

also Gaga hinted at them working again tbh. She said she loved writing with him or something like that in an interview on the red carpet which makes me feel like they worked on more than one song...maybe she'll be on a song on his new album whenever that comes out

I hope they work again in the future (after MAYHEM), I'd love them to do a collab album :WAP: 

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm still gagging at the move she did during the first "feel the beat under your feet the floor is on fire" where she spun and landed on her hands with one leg sticking out.

 

I really did not think mother could MOVE like that this late into her career. I don't think she's been that nimble and agile since 2013??? Her hip didn't just have new parts installed and the latest iOS downloaded, that hip was GREASED.

Waiting for the good sis @Kayseri Mantisi to give u the CHOP for this

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

His friendship with Gaga is one of the greatest things that happened in 2024 :heart: 

The way they left the stage bumping each other like they were siblings was so cute

 

I WANT TO LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM OMG :jonny:

 

The feeling I got during TFM is resurfacing

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

I'm gonna be honest guys, I'm not able to hear "notorious" in the Notorious Being snippet, I feel like she says something completely different 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

The entire base turning into Liddo Abracadabraers! I remember some of your posts

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

The way they left the stage bumping each other like they were siblings was so cute

 

it's the shortness Polly Pocket size of the two of them that kills me :deadbanana: they are SO friggin cute lmao :heart2: 

29 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

NO WAYYYYYY SMASHERY OF EDEN CRUMBS AT THE SAME DAY AS A NEW SONG DJ CN EKCKSODOELC D CNFIEN C D R STOP :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Waiting for the good sis @Kayseri Mantisi to give u the CHOP for this

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

that unfunny comment not only makes fun of her illness & uses ageist terms, but also takes it to a new low with that iOS part. she's actually probably able to deliver mega bops like this because that update is NOT installed, given the direction of Apple.

4 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

I'm gonna be honest guys, I'm not able to hear "notorious" in the Notorious Being snippet, I feel like she says something completely different 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

I've become a zooombie

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

The entire base turning into Liddo Abracadabraers! I remember some of your posts

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Dd, guilty. It was in the bottom 2 of my snippets ranking.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

 

Forgive me, mother.

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.