Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Abracadabra

Amor oo Na Na

Abracadabra

Morta oo Ga Ga hired a professional Tiktok content creator 

 

tenor.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Extremely hot guy reacts to 'Abracadabra' :agaycatabra:

 

Maybe we could stan Abracadabra together in a room in which there are no others…. Or you can all watch I dont give a ѕhit

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe we could stan Abracadabra together in a room in which there are no others…. Or you can all watch I dont give a ѕhit

ok brenda ezgif-5-f310325f0b.thumb.gif.c28e37fd57b

Listening to Disease after Abracadabra sounds soooo slow, I'm glad Disease is first on the album.

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

Praying DWAS keeps the #1

 

 

Disqualifying those fraudulent sales I hope :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Praying DWAS keeps the #1

 

 

oh wow. DWAS might end up getting it

Do we have audience cameras of her performance? I would love to see how Celebs react to them 

16 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

MOTHEEEER :WAP: 

 

 

 

I will need that gif of her grinding while holding the grammy. :bibliahh:

Things are so strange in Celebs world. Gaga was next to Billie and they didn't even look at each other. Gaga danced guess literally one feet away from Billie and Billie didn't even look at her. Same with Taylor. I really don't understand why they didn't interact. Specially with Taylor since they had talk good about each other

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Praying DWAS keeps the #1

 

 

The whole Billboard office is still gagged at Abra. :sistrens:

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

this has to go top 10 on bbh100. theres no excuse.

I think it will. People are responding extremely well to it. We are so back.

that tiktok was amazing!!!! SO WELL DONE!! people will eat it up. Let's see how it affects my 3pm update!

1 minute ago, dot032886 said:

Things are so strange in Celebs world. Gaga was next to Billie and they didn't even look at each other. Gaga danced guess literally one feet away from Billie and Billie didn't even look at her. Same with Taylor. I really don't understand why they didn't interact. Specially with Taylor since they had talk good about each other

Right, for regular people like us, we are already dancing together and talking each other. 

1 minute ago, dot032886 said:

Things are so strange in Celebs world. Gaga was next to Billie and they didn't even look at each other. Gaga danced guess literally one feet away from Billie and Billie didn't even look at her. Same with Taylor. I really don't understand why they didn't interact. Specially with Taylor since they had talk good about each other

They probably all wait for the other to say something first, and then nobody does.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, DarkGa said:

I think it will. People are responding extremely well to it. We are so back.

ik it may sound ambitious but i def can see this sticking better than disease. i be even happy if it outpeaks disease.

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

ngl i prefer disease > abracadabra. the chorus & production is my fav part BUT the dark visuals i been craving from her for years is making me like the song. 

I have nothing but respect for the song but I want to turn it off by the second verse. I think it's a sensory over load thing for me. The MV is fab, she nailed her ballroom gig. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.